Home
PES 2015 News Post

The PES 2015 demo is now scheduled to arrive in the USA on September 23rd for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Quote:
The demo is available now in Asia (excluding Japan) for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3, while the Xbox One version will be made available on September 18th.

The demo will also be made available in Japan for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and Xbox One on September 18th, and in the US for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 on September 23rd. Demo dates for Europe will be announced shortly.

The playable demo features a maximum 10-minute daytime Exhibition match within the game’s KONAMI stadium. It also features key European club sides, allowing users to play as Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, FC Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Napoli. Each team has been perfectly recreated using the game’s stunning PES ID system, ensuring that the teams are set up to play like they do in real life, while players are instantly recognisable by the way they move and play.

Users can try creating a non-USA account (Hong Kong seems like the best bet) to download it. (Google)

UPDATE: Xbox One users can also download the demo, by using this trick.

Let us know if you are having any luck and assist others.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 rsnomar05 @ 09/27/14 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyhog
I've tried to enjoy the demo but to many freezes in the short time I've had with it. 2 freezes were when loading in-game & 1 when backing out of the strategy screen. Had to unplug the PS4 on one of them as the application wouldn't close. I've been playing the US demo.
I've had zero freezes with the Asian demo, so you might want to create a Hong Kong account, download the Asian demo, and see if that fixes things,

# 142 cadalyst17 @ 09/27/14 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
That's a video comparison of the PS3 version vs PS4 version of PES 2015, not 2014 vs 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whaaaaa?????.....PS3 IS 2014. I see very little difference in gameplay

# 143 KG @ 09/27/14 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadalyst17
Whaaaaa?????.....PS3 IS 2014. I see very little difference in gameplay
Your post said something like ..."tell me how this is different from last year's gameplay" and then you posted a video of the PES 2015 PS4 vs PS3 Demo

# 144 cadalyst17 @ 09/27/14 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Your post said something like ..."tell me how this is different from last year's gameplay" and then you posted a video of the PES 2015 PS4 vs PS3 Demo
Because the PS3 IS 2014. What is so difficult here?

# 145 TechTube @ 09/27/14 10:17 PM
got the demo and I'm loving it!

# 146 KG @ 09/27/14 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadalyst17
Because the PS3 IS 2014. What is so difficult here?
The PS3 video is from the PES 2015 Demo. From the description:

"Published on Sep 19, 2014
Hey guys, this video shows off some of the differences between the two demos. They all seem to be related to the aesthetics of the game, rather than the gameplay. Hopefully this video shows how similar the two versions are, and how similar they will be at full production."

# 147 NINJAK2 @ 09/29/14 04:05 PM
I must admit that I'm not the greatest Pes player or soccer fan but I like the demo a great deal. FC Bayern(sp?) are impossible to beat for me. They seem so much quicker and more physical to me no matter who I use. I can barely get the ball on their side of the field lol..

# 148 blazersin2k3 @ 09/29/14 08:44 PM
is the demo available in US psn store for ps4? couldn't find it.

# 149 LingeringRegime @ 09/29/14 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazersin2k3
Yes it is.

Games > Demos > PES 2015 Demo

# 150 Blzer @ 09/29/14 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazersin2k3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
Yes it is.

Honestly, I was lucky to stumble upon it. Wouldn't show up in the search feature and it wasn't appearing in any "new demos" lists that I was looking in last week. It's just a huge cluster of aggravation when I can't find what I'm looking for there because they think they're so cool with the tiles look.

# 151 blazersin2k3 @ 09/29/14 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
Yes it is.

cool thanks, held off from buying fifa 15 because i want to check this out.

# 152 blazersin2k3 @ 09/29/14 09:59 PM
wow this game is different, plays a lot different that fifa, cant just turbo all the way down the wings. played as bayern for 3 games and only was able to score 1 goal scored by lewandowski. frame rate needs to be fixed but since its a demo can't complain.

# 153 RangersCruz @ 09/29/14 10:20 PM
i cant find the demo anywhere ps4

# 154 Blzer @ 09/29/14 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
i cant find the demo anywhere ps4
In the Store, go:

Games -> New -> Demos

Then scroll all the way to the right where they reveal "New Demos (See More)" and that's where I found it. Very annoying though. You can add the Sports filter if you still can't find it, but I only see six titles on there already.

# 155 R9NALD9 @ 09/30/14 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
I must admit that I'm not the greatest Pes player or soccer fan but I like the demo a great deal. FC Bayern(sp?) are impossible to beat for me. They seem so much quicker and more physical to me no matter who I use. I can barely get the ball on their side of the field lol..
Exactly the same story on my side. Tried with every single team and the best I could do is a 1-1 draw with Juventus. Score is normally 1-2 in Bayern's favor.

But this is exactly what makes PES special, teams are different and noticeably different. Although it's not guaranteed, I can beat any of the other teams, but have great difficulty with Bayern. They are just so physical and dominate me completely. Especially if you use a team with small players like Barcelona. In my match with Barcelona against the AI's Bayern, I lost 1-2, but only had one shot on goal thanks to a terrible error by the Bayern defense allowing Neymar to easily tap it home. That was my only shot on goal the entire match, Bayern had 16 shots on goal and could've easily won by a very large margin.

In FIFA, once you know how to beat the AI, you beat all the teams the same way with a big score.

I love PES 15, can't wait for the full version.

I've easily clocked in 20-30 matches in the demo, and it's just as fun as it was when I played my first game. The last PES demo I played like this was PES 1 on ps2. A good sign indeed.

# 156 KG @ 09/30/14 08:29 AM
Turan goal from the demo. At first I thought the animation looked very weird but then after slowing it down I realized that Danny Alves got a touch on it which made Turan jump and slot it home.

# 157 VRaptor @ 10/01/14 08:44 AM
I ended up picking up FIFA last Thursday for 70 dollars in Canada...

Played few games on first two days but found myself keep going back to PES demo after that.

I gotta say Player & Team ID is what makes me keeping playing this demo. I also like the pace of the game and AI but there are some special moments when you recognize famous players' typical runs and scoring styles whether they are playing for you or against you.

So I traded in FIFA for 30 dollars last night. I was really shocked because new game prices went up in my area by 10 but trade in value of new games dropped also by 10 as it seems.

# 158 kashik @ 10/01/14 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaptor
I ended up picking up FIFA last Thursday for 70 dollars in Canada...

Played few games on first two days but found myself keep going back to PES demo after that.

I gotta say Player & Team ID is what makes me keeping playing this demo. I also like the pace of the game and AI but there are some special moments when you recognize famous players' typical runs and scoring styles whether they are playing for you or against you.

So I traded in FIFA for 30 dollars last night. I was really shocked because new game prices went up in my area by 10 but trade in value of new games dropped also by 10 as it seems.
I wish I could trade mine in... Digital preorder burned me.

And you're totally right. The Player and Team ID totally make PES for me. I don't know how many times I've played the demo, but I keep going back to it after I've played one too many games in fifa that are exactly the same.

I'm really hoping for a good manager mode in PES because i'm getting tired out of Fifa's.

# 159 RandyBass @ 10/01/14 03:39 PM
Right stick moves and feints??? How exactly do you pull them off? Are they even mapped to the right stick?

I've only gotten a few games in so far, but have some time coming up to play more.

Didn't see anything in the menus regarding the new feint controls. I guess they're labelled "Automatic" controls or something like that.

If anyone has any tips please share. My PES skills are rusty, and were never all that hot to begin with.

# 160 Tha_Kid @ 10/01/14 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Right stick moves and feints??? How exactly do you pull them off? Are they even mapped to the right stick?

I've only gotten a few games in so far, but have some time coming up to play more.

Didn't see anything in the menus regarding the new feint controls. I guess they're labelled "Automatic" controls or something like that.

If anyone has any tips please share. My PES skills are rusty, and were never all that hot to begin with.
You mix up the input with the right sick and explode with the left stick. So where in FIFA you'd just do a quarter circle on the RS in PES you do the quarter circle on the RS followed by the direction you want to go on the LS

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.