Home
FIFA 15 News Post

EA Sports has revealed the complete list of leagues and clubs in FIFA 15. For MLS fans, it looks like the expansion teams for New York City FC, Orlando City SC and Atlanta didn't make the cut. New York City FC and Orlando City SC will most likely be added in an update, similar to how the Whitecaps and Timbers were. Atlanta doesn't begin play until 2017.

UPDATE: Orlando City will be available in the November update.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LionsFanNJ @ 09/18/14 10:13 AM
So we lose Brazilian league and get Turkey. Alright with me. At least Serie A is fully licenced.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

# 2 JHedges2 @ 09/18/14 10:48 AM
Obviously they're making a big deal out of the BPL stadiums in the game. Does that mean that there is more generic stadiums than not in all other leagues?

I'd be interested to see a list of clubs/stadiums in the game...

# 3 iker30 @ 09/18/14 10:56 AM
I'm pretty disappointed in all the unlicensed national teams, even teams that competed in the World Cup and where licensed in EA's World Cup game are now in generic shirts again.

Also many Champions League competitors missing.

# 4 racerx @ 09/18/14 05:04 PM
Yea I believe its the same National teams as Fifa 14

# 5 bad_philanthropy @ 09/18/14 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Nice to finally see Wales in the game, and licensed to boot. I totally don't understand why EA can't license teams that were in their World Cup game, makes absolutely no sense.

The lack of Rest of World teams is sad. Why not throw the relegated teams from the past season into RoW? All the missing Champions League teams is unfortunate also. If they only had a way for users to create their own teams/kits etc and upload them to a website to share with the community
We badly need what NCAA Football had back in 09 for all EA titles.

# 6 kaletore11 @ 09/18/14 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Nice to finally see Wales in the game, and licensed to boot. I totally don't understand why EA can't license teams that were in their World Cup game, makes absolutely no sense.
Because they have to buy the rights from every football association separately, and for the WC it worked a different way.

I know because the idiotic president of the Croatian FA asked for too much money and our national team has been out of FIFA for two years now.

# 7 JO122194 @ 09/18/14 06:47 PM
Anyone have a guess on how long it would take before the update potentially containing New York City FC would take? How long was it last year? Really want to take them since their new and put them in the lowest league in England or maybe Bundsliga 2. try to make them the US one euro team.

# 8 bad_philanthropy @ 09/18/14 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JO122194
Anyone have a guess on how long it would take before the update potentially containing New York City FC would take? How long was it last year? Really want to take them since their new and put them in the lowest league in England or maybe Bundsliga 2. try to make them the US one euro team.
The only time they've added an MLS team was Whitecaps, and that came in the spring I believe.

# 9 ericromain @ 09/18/14 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
We badly need what NCAA Football had back in 09 for all EA titles.
Yes, full uniform customization is needed, but you don't want the NCAA Teambuilder. It was extremely template based, even the uploadable logos were limited in what you could do. Not to mention EA hardly touched the feature in the 5 years after it appeared.

# 10 JO122194 @ 09/18/14 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
The only time they've added an MLS team was Whitecaps, and that came in the spring I believe.
yea that was what I was assuming since they only have like 6 people on the roster anyway

# 11 RonMexico1992 @ 09/18/14 09:30 PM
Starting to think the Creation Centre has been removed, thought it would be, thought they announced it, but now I think it is official. Still nothing on their website about it anymore.

# 12 JoeT @ 09/19/14 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaletore11
Because they have to buy the rights from every football association separately, and for the WC it worked a different way.

I know because the idiotic president of the Croatian FA asked for too much money and our national team has been out of FIFA for two years now.
You are so right about FA's in general. I mean I know there are two sides to every negotiation and associations need to get paid to license their likenesses, etc, but wouldn't it make sense for them to at least make some $$$ (even if it's less than they hoped to get) and then have their national team represented on the largest video game football franchise in the world? It would have to help promote the national team in some way, wouldn't it?? But perhaps I don't know the whole picture. But what I do know is that the two most common words I've always heard mentioned in regard to nearly every country FA are "corrupt" & "political". So perhaps that helps explain why some FA's can't get there, uh, act--together. So many other teams/players I'd like to play with in the new FIFA '15!--and Croatia with their great-looking kits! As always...hopefully next year...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.