Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Phreezy P @ 09/19/14 08:23 AM

Looks legit.

# 2 The 24th Letter @ 09/19/14 08:28 AM
Dave got mad VC.

# 3 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/19/14 08:29 AM
Good find. Rockets and Warriors are probably 11th and 12th

# 4 kmoser @ 09/19/14 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
Memphis and Dallas having better records than Houston? SMH 2K records still flawed, looks like stats are still gonna be broken in MyGM & MyLeague. 2K fooling everybody with their hype

I'm a Rockets fan and I even know that Dallas will most likely have a better record than Houston this year.

# 5 CookNBA03 @ 09/19/14 08:54 AM
Quote:
Memphis and Dallas having better records than Houston? SMH 2K records still flawed, looks like stats are still gonna be broken in MyGM & MyLeague. 2K fooling everybody with their hype
What? Memphis and Dallas could very well have better records than Houston this year, what makes you think they can't?

# 6 Marino @ 09/19/14 08:56 AM
That number 10 team though.

# 7 Gramps91 @ 09/19/14 09:00 AM
Loving the look of everything so far.

# 8 Clappington @ 09/19/14 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
That number 10 team though.
It's looking real good! #buzzcity

# 9 the_future420 @ 09/19/14 09:04 AM
Would have liked to have seen a couple more teams with 50+ wins. We know in the past 2k has a history of having many teams with very similar records. Last year there were 9 teams in the NBA to win more than 50 games. Granted there are 6 here and its not something crazy like 2 or 3, but just knowing 2k's history its a bit concerning regarding the sim engine. I'm not panicking either, but I wouldn't be shocked if the sim engine is closer than we would like to previous 2k's. Guess we have to wait and see

On the plus side, I'm really loving the look of the menus and it looks like we will have multiple power rankings featuring other real analysts.

# 10 jeremym480 @ 09/19/14 09:06 AM
Quote:
Have you seen Houston's depth? If Harden or Howard go down for an extended period of time, they're a lottery team. Especially in the West.

# 11 2_headedmonster @ 09/19/14 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadley
Houston is terrible, Mavs and Grizzlies are clearly better than them.
terrible? based on what?

# 12 13CB55 @ 09/19/14 09:35 AM
Quote:
dont know how their POWER Rankings are calculated, but Houston still could have a better record, but maybe they went 3-14 or something like that over the last month.

besides, there is no date attached. maybe its 2017, maybe not. dont know. neither do you.
but cmon man, at leat realize at what you look here before you go into a blind rage mode.

# 13 Dmanning2 @ 09/19/14 09:36 AM
Houston shot them self in the foot trying to get love and/or Melo. They lost Lin and Parsons. They need more pieces but have no cap space #DwightBackToLA lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 14 VDusen04 @ 09/19/14 09:51 AM
I like it. Clean look. Solid alteration and improvement.

# 15 johanan anneus @ 09/19/14 09:56 AM
They got Ariza though

# 16 johanan anneus @ 09/19/14 09:57 AM
They were going for Lowry too

# 17 justanotherguy @ 09/19/14 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Good find. Rockets and Warriors are probably 11th and 12th
The Warriors were incredibly unpredictable in 2k14 when I'd play MyGM. Sometimes they were in the lottery, or they were making noise in the playoffs and this playing with injuries shut off, so I can't really figure out why they were like this. They never made any big roster moves, so I don't know, I just hope that they play with some consistency in the simulator in 2k15.

On another note, I'm a bit surprised to see Charlotte has a better record than Washington. I'm not a Wizards fan, but with Miami taking a step backwards this season, and Charlotte still gelling together, I figured the Wizards would sit at the top of Southeast division this season but who knows. Now I'm curious to see where they did land though.

# 18 2_headedmonster @ 09/19/14 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Afro_Boy
Houston shot them self in the foot trying to get love and/or Melo. They lost Lin and Parsons. They need more pieces but have no cap space #DwightBackToLA lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
we were never in the race for those guys, it boiled down to the pursuit of Bosh.

# 19 InRodWeTrust @ 09/19/14 10:03 AM
Quote:
Houston lost 2 starters from last year and their 6th man...

# 20 RocketTMac1 @ 09/19/14 10:22 AM
People mad about rankings. This is like Christmas day for Hornet fans. I'd take being ranked in the top 15 to the bank. Number 10 ain't bad at all. The Buzz is back and this bandwagon still got seats

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.