Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 kolanji @ 09/19/14 10:34 AM
Four teams from the east making that top ten.....nice

# 22 cthurt @ 09/19/14 10:36 AM
Why are guys getting mad at this for Power rankings are not the same as Standings, as you can see the Bulls have a better record then the Cavs in the pic but the Cavs are 2nd and the Bulls are third. Just becuase you dont see your team doesnt mean they dont have a good record couldve just been a bad week for them in the game.

# 23 Yuss @ 09/19/14 10:43 AM
anyone notice the LT/RT cursor on Marc Spears name, will there be multiple power rankings?

# 24 countryboy @ 09/19/14 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
Memphis and Dallas having better records than Houston? SMH 2K records still flawed, looks like stats are still gonna be broken in MyGM & MyLeague. 2K fooling everybody with their hype
How do you know for sure that Dallas and Memphis actually have better records than Houston? This isn't listed by win total, but power rankings based on last week, last 2 weeks, and last month.

Maybe Houston had a bad last few weeks and fell in the power rankings???

# 25 RocketTMac1 @ 09/19/14 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherguy
The Warriors were incredibly unpredictable in 2k14 when I'd play MyGM. Sometimes they were in the lottery, or they were making noise in the playoffs and this playing with injuries shut off, so I can't really figure out why they were like this. They never made any big roster moves, so I don't know, I just hope that they play with some consistency in the simulator in 2k15.

On another note, I'm a bit surprised to see Charlotte has a better record than Washington. I'm not a Wizards fan, but with Miami taking a step backwards this season, and Charlotte still gelling together, I figured the Wizards would sit at the top of Southeast division this season but who knows. Now I'm curious to see where they did land though.
If I'm not mistaken we beat the Wizards last year in the head to head series......

# 26 justanotherguy @ 09/19/14 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
If I'm not mistaken we beat the Wizards last year in the head to head series......
As I said, I'm not a Wizards fan so I don't know, but if you did, I happy for Charlotte. But I'm speaking about next season. Both teams have a lot of going for them right now.

Charlotte added some pieces in Lance Stephenson not to mention they'll be developing Zeller and Vonleh who I wish nothing but the best for. Washington picked up Pierce and they're hoping that Wall, Beal and Porter will continue progressing. So the upcoming season is going to be big for both teams as they establish themselves in the East.

Charlotte could very well take the Division crown, but it's up for grabs since Miami is no longer a juggernaut.

# 27 reptilexcq @ 09/19/14 11:26 AM
No power rankings for online mode?

# 28 TheCitizen @ 09/19/14 11:45 AM
Quote:
Memphis and Dallas having better records than Houston? SMH 2K records still flawed, looks like stats are still gonna be broken in MyGM & MyLeague. 2K fooling everybody with their hype
Houston lost so much depth, they'll be lucky to get a seed higher than 7th. Especially in the West.

# 29 Kaanyr Vhok @ 09/19/14 12:01 PM
Quote:
Do you know who the Mavs picked up in the offseason?

# 30 jeremym480 @ 09/19/14 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
Do you know who the Mavs picked up in the offseason?
Not to mention how well they were playing at the end of last season. In the playoffs they played the Spurs better than anyone.

I'm not saying that I think Dallas is going to finish in the top 2-3 seeds in the West. However, if they're healthy, then I could easily see them getting hot and making a run in the playoffs. I certainly wouldn't want my team playing them early in the playoffs.

Hell, even with a healthy Harden and Dwight I still have Dallas being better than Houston and Memphis isn't out of the question either. Calling 2k flawed for Houston not being in the Top 10 in the Power Rankings (especially without context) is a little suspect.

# 31 danzy678 @ 09/19/14 12:27 PM
I find it funny that everybody is talking about the screenshot like its from this season. How do we know its not simmed a year or 2 from now?

# 32 tariqmma @ 09/19/14 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
It's looking real good! #buzzcity
Can't wait to do my GM with the hornets. #704 in house

# 33 Leftos @ 09/19/14 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danzy678
I find it funny that everybody is talking about the screenshot like its from this season. How do we know its not simmed a year or 2 from now?
Or using a custom roster? -wink wink-

Not saying that it was, I don't remember, but let's not start drawing conclusions about the sim engine from one screenshot showing off the new Power Rankings menu.

# 34 Dmanning2 @ 09/19/14 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
we were never in the race for those guys, it boiled down to the pursuit of Bosh.

So you forgot when the rockets had a big billboard of Melo with number 7 one of the reasons Lin wanted out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 35 xInfinityRelapses @ 09/19/14 03:51 PM
Knicks not top 10........ Alright watch when this season comes around

IGN: xInfinity
Champ: SR PRO Paige
MyTeam MVP:

# 36 2_headedmonster @ 09/19/14 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Afro_Boy
So you forgot when the rockets had a big billboard of Melo with number 7 one of the reasons Lin wanted out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, but it was pie in the sky. The Bosh play actually had legs and made the most sense next to the play for Lowry.

# 37 BobbyColtrane @ 09/19/14 04:25 PM
I don't like how there's only one team with more than 55 wins.

# 38 Sundown @ 09/19/14 04:50 PM
Quote:

I can totally see both Mavs and Grizzlies being better than Houston.

Now Golden State. There's a jobbing.

# 39 Taer @ 09/19/14 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
... Just becuase you dont see your team doesnt mean they dont have a good record couldve just been a bad week for them in the game.
In the Laker's case, a bad record will most likely reflect a lower ranking. I won't see my team, unless we are sorting from worst to best this upcoming year.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.