Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

IRB Gamer has posted their hands-on impressions of NBA Live 15. Other than mentioning a new free throw mechanic and Game Face not being included, there isn't much else here.

There is no mention of an early demo, which looked like a possibility from an article back in July. NBA Live 15 is scheduled to arrive for EA Access subscribers five days before release, which would give users six hours of gameplay, starting on October 23rd. If there is no demo, PlayStation 4 users will have no way of trying the game out, prior to purchase.

Feel free to give it a read and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 ccoaxum @ 09/22/14 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey79
That is an impressive screen shot on this notice page....i thought it was a live capture of a game...The Jersey stretch looks odd though.
yeah kept saying the samething to my self everytime i see that pic

# 62 ccoaxum @ 09/22/14 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wferguson05
Gameface is a gimmick and sliders are overrated. Read my blog post on "Learn the game then Love the game", you'll get the full scoop. I believe Live15 is doing everything correct except for releasing 3 weeks later, unless the game is perfect because of the 3 week delay.
i'm not a sliders person but i will admit it does comes in handy when you feel the game is not making enough calls but the gameface can be overrated especially when your not a huge mycareer person.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.