Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 player ratings for the top 5 shooting guards in the game. How does your top 5 list look compared to this one?
  • James Harden - 90 Overall
  • Kobe Bryant - 89 Overall
  • Dwyane Wade - 86 Overall
  • Lance Stephenson - 85 Overall
  • DeMar DeRozan - 85 Overall
Below is the release date schedule for the rest of the ratings and links to those that have already released.
  • 9/23 - Top 5 PGs (Released)
  • 9/24 – Top 5 SGs (Released)
  • 9/25 – Top 5 SFs
  • 9/26 – Top 5 PFs
  • 9/27 – Top 5 Cs
  • 9/28 – Top 5 3Pt Shooters
  • 9/29 – Top 5 Dunkers
  • 9/30 – Top 5 Ballhandlers
  • 10/1 – Top 5 Shot Blockers
  • 10/2 – Top 5 Overall Defenders
  • 10/3 – Top 5 Scoring Threats
  • 10/4 – Top 5 Rookies
  • 10/5 – Top 5 Passers
  • 10/6 – Top 5 Rebounders
  • 10/7 – Top 5 Steal Threats
  • 10/8 – Top 5 Fastest Players
  • 10/9 – Top 5 Dynamic Duos
  • 10/10 – Top 5 6th Men
  • 10/11 – Full Team Ratings (Atlantic Division)
  • 10/12 – Full Team Ratings (Central Division)
  • 10/13 – Full Team Ratings (Southeast Division)
  • 10/14 – Full Team Ratings (Northwest Division)
  • 10/15 – Full Team Ratings (Pacific Division)
  • 10/16 – Full Team Ratings (Southwest Division)
Quote:
Player ratings in NBA LIVE 15 will be updated throughout the regular season; and player tendencies, powered by Synergy Sports Technologies, are updated after each game throughout the NBA season. These updates allow NBA LIVE 15 to provide an experience that is constantly evolving as a player’s performance evolves based on what is happening in the real-world NBA.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 BiggD @ 09/24/14 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Next five should be Monta Ellis,klay Thompson, Joe Johnson, bradley beal, and Jamal Crawford. Kobe is a little high since we don't know his health. Good thin is ratings will change over the year this is just the starting ratings
I'm with you, especially that next 5

# 22 ccoaxum @ 09/24/14 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoahello
OMG ranking Lance Stephenson over Klay Thompson and Monta Ellis...
klay good three pointer shooter, ellis inconsisten and what have he done for us lately...lance was good all around player the past two years besides his crazy stuff with lebron in the playoffs which is nothing to do with his stats

# 23 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/24/14 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
Why is Kobe back turned? I'll never understand a shot like that

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
His face looked ok in the trailer, this is just silly to do IMO

# 24 ccoaxum @ 09/24/14 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O
The SG Position is the NBA's Weakest Position Right Now. Seem to be Pretty Accurate. You Know I'm Happy.

Now If Dwight isn't #1 on Saturday then Literally.. "Houston we Have a Problem" lol
lol i agree

# 25 grodbetatted @ 09/24/14 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoahello
OMG ranking Lance Stephenson over Klay Thompson and Monta Ellis...
Maybe not over Klay Thompson but monta Ellis's defense is that of a jelly fish

# 26 J_Posse @ 09/24/14 08:09 PM
Quote:
The SG Position is the NBA's Weakest Position Right Now. Seem to be Pretty Accurate. You Know I'm Happy.

Now If Dwight isn't #1 on Saturday then Literally.. "Houston we Have a Problem" lol
Agreed, but to really emphasis that no one should be in the 90's. Harden is a wonderful player, yet his below average perimeter and absolutely dreadful off - ball defense should knock him below a 90. He's also not a very good mid - range shooter either.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

# 27 NoTiCe_O @ 09/24/14 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Agreed, but to really emphasis that no one should be in the 90's. Harden is a wonderful player, yet his below average perimeter and absolutely dreadful off - ball defense should knock him below a 90. He's also not a very good mid - range shooter either.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Honestly, I think the Harden Defense thing is Overrated and more of a Joke than Actual Truth.. There's been many times where he's Led the team in Steals and played some crucial passing lane defense. I just think He Plays it so much that he get's called out for it on film.. With that Being said, I think He deserves a 90 and nothing Higher, defense is a contributing factor but in terms of overall it's about right.

Now if he actually Had Good Defense then I think he goes up to about a 93..

# 28 grodbetatted @ 09/24/14 09:07 PM
Quote:
Honestly, I think the Harden Defense thing is Overrated and more of a Joke than Actual Truth.. There's been many times where he's Led the team in Steals and played some crucial passing lane defense. I just think He Plays it so much that he get's called out for it on film.. With that Being said, I think He deserves a 90 and nothing Higher, defense is a contributing factor but in terms of overall it's about right.

Now if he actually Had Good Defense then I think he goes up to about a 93..
Here is 11 minutes of proof that James harden's horrible defense isn't overrated

http://youtu.be/wVYJULACcao

# 29 johnlnames @ 09/24/14 10:00 PM
Quote:

One could argue center is the weakest of them all, if dwight howards unarguably the best.

# 30 SageInfinite @ 09/24/14 10:10 PM
I like Dwade and Demar, the rest are trash as far as the screenshots. Game looks darker than I expected. Still looking forward to seeing more.

# 31 _Fernando @ 09/25/14 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Next five should be Monta Ellis,klay Thompson, Joe Johnson, bradley beal, and Jamal Crawford. Kobe is a little high since we don't know his health. Good thin is ratings will change over the year this is just the starting ratings
Pretty much.

Where's the love for Afflalo?

# 32 Lisac @ 09/25/14 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlnames
One could argue center is the weakest of them all, if dwight howards unarguably the best.
Wouldn't say unarguably! There's a very good one in Chicago that's right on par with Dwight

# 33 NoTiCe_O @ 09/25/14 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
Wouldn't say unarguably! There's a very good one in Chicago that's right on par with Dwight
Yah, Right! I Hope your Online when the Rockets Play the Bulls. D'wight will Wipe his Behind with "Joke"kim Noah..

# 34 JordanSG4 @ 09/27/14 01:28 AM
Wade averaged 22/4/4 on 54% shooting. I think he's a little underrated. I'd have him over Kobe, who was hurt all season and didn't look like himself when healthy. Something like...

Harden 90
Wade 89
Kobe 89
Derozan 85
Klay/Stephenson 84

# 35 dblackmon97 @ 09/29/14 02:56 PM
First of all, all of them deserves a slight better overall rating than the ones that they have. Second of all, Kobe Bryant sholud be the top shooting guard. Whether he was injured or not, he is still the best player. Third of all, If Kobe Bryant was first, then Dwyane Wade should be the second best shooting guard. Then after him is James Harden.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.