Home
Operation Sports News Post

Week 3 was another big success with 110 Operation Sports members playing in our championship league! It’s not too late to join, since each league lasts just one week. Week 4’s league is just $5 to enter, pays out $500 in total cash prizes, and the winner gets to compete for the championship and a free Playstation 4 or Xbox One in the week 5 final!

Week 4 is the last week you can compete for the OS Championship and qualify for the final round. Get in soon so you don't miss out.

Here’s the link for week 4. All lineups lock and the league starts on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.

Congratulations to JasonD316, who overtook sexcannon for the week 3 win on Monday night when Martellus Bennett caught his second touchdown against the Jets. Rashad Jennings was also a clutch selection, as he ran for 176 yards and a touchdown against Houston. These two picks were against the grain for JasonD316, as both Bennett and Jennings were under 6% owned among the 110 entries in the league.

Here’s the full roster, which was good for a nice $75 payout in week 3! For his win, JasonD also earns a chance to win a PS4 or Xbox One in the week 5 championship league.

Click here to join the week 4 league. Good luck!

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 09/27/14 03:57 PM
A little less than 20 more spots left! Good luck everyone!

# 2 Steve_OS @ 09/28/14 12:29 PM
6 spots left, check those lineups!

# 3 eXperiment63 @ 09/29/14 02:33 AM
Here's the tough part of fantasy... I need Julian Edelman to not have a good game tonight to keep first place, d'oh!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

# 4 youngfuture @ 09/29/14 08:20 AM
If Julian edelman gets me 12 points I win! I'm hoping Brady looks his way early and often haha

# 5 eXperiment63 @ 09/29/14 10:53 AM
Yeah, if he has that my team(Patriots) win and I go down to third place. =/

Can't root against my team though, so good luck.

# 6 Xoax34 @ 09/30/14 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfuture
If Julian edelman gets me 12 points I win! I'm hoping Brady looks his way early and often haha
Nice try. I got up to 6th with Kelce. Woooo! Thankfully i took Edelman out of this lineup in favor of putting in Brown/Smith.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.