Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 player ratings for the top 6 small forwards in the game. How does your top 6 list look compared to this one?
  • LeBron James - 95 Overall
  • Kevin Durant - 94 Overall
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92 Overall
  • Paul George - 90 Overall (Injured)
  • Kawhi Leonard - 89 Overall
  • Andre Igoudala - 87 Overall
Below is the release date schedule for the rest of the ratings and links to those that have already released.
  • 9/23 - Top 5 PGs (Released)
  • 9/24 – Top 5 SGs (Released)
  • 9/25 – Top 5 SFs (Released)
  • 9/26 – Top 5 PFs
  • 9/27 – Top 5 Cs
  • 9/28 – Top 5 3Pt Shooters
  • 9/29 – Top 5 Dunkers
  • 9/30 – Top 5 Ballhandlers
  • 10/1 – Top 5 Shot Blockers
  • 10/2 – Top 5 Overall Defenders
  • 10/3 – Top 5 Scoring Threats
  • 10/4 – Top 5 Rookies
  • 10/5 – Top 5 Passers
  • 10/6 – Top 5 Rebounders
  • 10/7 – Top 5 Steal Threats
  • 10/8 – Top 5 Fastest Players
  • 10/9 – Top 5 Dynamic Duos
  • 10/10 – Top 5 6th Men
  • 10/11 – Full Team Ratings (Atlantic Division)
  • 10/12 – Full Team Ratings (Central Division)
  • 10/13 – Full Team Ratings (Southeast Division)
  • 10/14 – Full Team Ratings (Northwest Division)
  • 10/15 – Full Team Ratings (Pacific Division)
  • 10/16 – Full Team Ratings (Southwest Division)
Quote:
Player ratings in NBA LIVE 15 will be updated throughout the regular season; and player tendencies, powered by Synergy Sports Technologies, are updated after each game throughout the NBA season. These updates allow NBA LIVE 15 to provide an experience that is constantly evolving as a player’s performance evolves based on what is happening in the real-world NBA.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Tonyattia @ 09/25/14 05:43 PM
IT seems 2k has a deeper rating system as they have lower ratings overal. I hope ratings have a higher base and higher ceiling so that a 75 three point shooter will make open threes but an 85 can make contested and a 90 can e off the dribble contested. That would be great to seperate the elites from average but still acknowledging that an NBA player that rides te bench is top 500 in the world and just because they are not all stars doesn't mean they completely suck. Terrence Ross scored 51 last year. Any NBA player can have a great night but the best players are consistently great.

# 22 sticks323 @ 09/25/14 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
They arent allowed to show Kd because he is a sponsored 2k athlete. To me Lebron should be 97, KD a 94, melo an 89, paul George an 88, Kawai an 86, and Iggy an 82. I don't think iggy is the 6th best sf because Derozan plays Sf and Rudy gay/ chandler parsons are a little better Imo
DeRozan is a shooting guard. But yea I don't think Iggy should be rated that high.

# 23 TheRealMrRager_ @ 09/25/14 06:44 PM
Lebron a 95? I'm no Lebron fan, but having him 1 point better than chris Paul is a joke lol. And iggy isn't an 87 overall. He's more like an 83. Coming from a Sixers fan. And PG isn't that good to me honestly. He should have iggy's rating (87). But hey, I won't be buying live anyway.

# 24 nick_sr @ 09/25/14 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMrRager_
Lebron a 95? I'm no Lebron fan, but having him 1 point better than chris Paul is a joke lol. And iggy isn't an 87 overall. He's more like an 83. Coming from a Sixers fan. And PG isn't that good to me honestly. He should have iggy's rating (87). But hey, I won't be buying live anyway.
look at derozan and pgs stats

look at kyries and isiah thomas's stats

why are some guys labeled "stars" and some not?

# 25 SageInfinite @ 09/25/14 08:54 PM
Those Durant's dump all over the other games version.

# 26 Shadojoker @ 09/25/14 10:09 PM
EAs looking good visually!!!! If only their gameplay catches up to 2k sports..then look out!

# 27 DonWuan @ 09/25/14 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
At this point I'm not as hyped about live as I was. The comp have dropped video after video, they are the equivalent of Ja Rule and 2k had become 50 Cent. No words at all from these Pele. It's like pure arrogance that when the day for release arrives people are just suppose to buy from their words of change, and pics. Huh? 2k may have the tires rolling and live is putting song, but show something to give consumers insight of what you're doing. Show videos of gameplay building up to the final product. That's the way it is now. Other EL games have did it.

In addition, they don't even have all the features 2k will have. So why not show the game. So people will fall in love with it, and hold of from buying 2k? Honestly, I could care less about the rating, when 2k has released detailed insight to their modes, and numerous gameplay videos. It's as if they have been killing it fire years and everyone knows it's gonna be hot.
What does this have to do with the top 6 small forward ratings from live 15.

I must be missing something with tapatalk.

Number ratings are always blah for me. As long as iggy doesn't play like Lebron, I'm fine with his overall. I never understand the convo player xyz should be a 83 or player abc is under rated and should be 92. What numbers should you increase/decrease to achieve his overall.

Should I bump his speed or decrease his awareness? Do you tick random things?

# 28 Rams_3 @ 09/25/14 10:24 PM
Durant feet pic Lmao

# 29 GisherJohn24 @ 09/25/14 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms88420
lebron should be 99 agreed Durant 95/96... Melo 94. 90 is about right for george. 87 for Leonard. 82 or Lower for Igoudala He really dropped off last year.

This and more of this...

# 30 WTF @ 09/25/14 11:27 PM
Guys, take a wait and see approach with the ratings. See how it plays with the current ratings prior to wanting then changed. As long as it plays legit, I don't care what guys are rated.

And for those talking about Chris Paul being only 1 point less, go into Ultimate Team from last year, put a SF like Lebron into the lineup as a PF or PG. There ratings change, normally lowered based on how they fill a position. It's not saying they're basically "even" players, just that they're the best at their respective positions. If you put CP3 at SF, his overall I'm assuming would drop substantially, and he'd be nowhere near Lebrons rating.

As it stands, cp3 is the best PG in the game, the rating reflects that.

# 31 DonWuan @ 09/26/14 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Guys, take a wait and see approach with the ratings. See how it plays with the current ratings prior to wanting then changed. As long as it plays legit, I don't care what guys are rated.

And for those talking about Chris Paul being only 1 point less, go into Ultimate Team from last year, put a SF like Lebron into the lineup as a PF or PG. There ratings change, normally lowered based on how they fill a position. It's not saying they're basically "even" players, just that they're the best at their respective positions. If you put CP3 at SF, his overall I'm assuming would drop substantially, and he'd be nowhere near Lebrons rating.

You would think that would be common sense.
And to bizdev, no I want more. I could care less about ratings. I believe we should have had videos months ago.

I don't know what ea plan is at the end of the day. Ratings for now.

# 32 wacko11 @ 09/26/14 02:34 AM
The screenshots of all the players look good, but I think it would've been better if they made a quick video clip of each player instead.....all these screens is just getting a little stale now .

# 33 da ThRONe @ 09/26/14 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

Overalls are mostly cosmetic anyways. Cool for debates not to much else. So long as guys play like themselves that's what matters most.

# 34 El_Poopador @ 09/26/14 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
Seriously? Is directing touching the fact that this is all we have gotten. Although not on topic of saying something nice or nothing at all. I'm not bashing I'm making a profound comment. Why is this all we've seen. Don't apologize be real. The competitor releases tons of details daily almost. We reneged ratings. Cool they stuck to the script. Is that good enough that the script is non game oriented visuals? Maybe I'm missing something here.
Honestly, we just started getting daily information and videos from 2k in the last week. So with Live's release being pushed back three weeks, I would expect the marketing to be pushed back as well.

In any case, it shouldn't matter what 2k is doing for their game, just like 2k's information shouldn't depend on what Live is doing.

# 35 The 24th Letter @ 09/26/14 07:39 AM
These faces and models look pretty good overall, but I think was 23 that mentioned this....the chest area just looks weird how it's stuck out...Melo almost look's like he's flaunting it in that pic, haha

# 36 coolcras7 @ 09/26/14 09:32 AM
Wow so everyone is okay with overly inflated rating, lets make everyone unstoppable and call it a day.

# 37 pies @ 09/26/14 10:38 AM
EA's ratings are usually on point

I couldn't stop J. Harden for nothing in 14 and he was only a 90

but Lebron could be contained somewhat and he was a 95

# 38 nick_sr @ 09/26/14 11:11 AM
As I said in the other thread Iwas hoping they wwouldn't drag this out. It seems the threads are getting less views the more they put out like the arena threads.

Don't see why they couldn't have done this in 2-3 days.

# 39 da ThRONe @ 09/26/14 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
As I said in the other thread Iwas hoping they wwouldn't drag this out. It seems the threads are getting less views the more they put out like the arena threads.

Don't see why they couldn't have done this in 2-3 days.

That feeling doesn't stop with this thread it's going around the entire Live forum. There was a buzz here after the trailer and that buzz has long since gone.

Not sure who's in charge of marketing, but they have done an awful job capitalizing off of the buzz that trailer gained them. Sad because it's Live that needs that buzzing the most. Although this whole lack of info thing seems like it was the plan all along.

# 40 El_Poopador @ 09/26/14 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
These faces and models look pretty good overall, but I think was 23 that mentioned this....the chest area just looks weird how it's stuck out...Melo almost look's like he's flaunting it in that pic, haha
Hey, if you got it...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.