01:07 PM - September 26, 2014 by Steve_OS
The 102nd episode of the Press Row Podcast dives into two main topics – the individual panelists’ impressions of FIFA 15 upon release as well as a lively discussion of the ongoing viability of annual sports game releases on the new generation of consoles. By the time the crew is done, they’ve touched on FIFA 15, Madden 15, MLB 14 The Show, The Golf Club, NHL 15, NBA 2K15, and NBA Live 15. With the huge gap in quality between the sports games at the top of the heap and those at the bottom, the challenges faces by everyone involved – consumers, developers, publishers – are more apparent than ever.
Joining us this week:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@Chrissnr)
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 41 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.