Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 player ratings for the top 5 power forwards in the game. How does your top 5 list look compared to this one?
  • Blake Griffin - 91 Overall
  • Kevin Love - 90 Overall
  • LaMarcus Aldridge - 89 Overall
  • Anthony Davis - 89 Overall
  • Dirk Nowitzki - 87 Overall
Below is the release date schedule for the rest of the ratings and links to those that have already released.
  • 9/23 - Top 5 PGs (Released)
  • 9/24 – Top 5 SGs (Released)
  • 9/25 – Top 5 SFs (Released)
  • 9/26 – Top 5 PFs (Released)
  • 9/27 – Top 5 Cs
  • 9/28 – Top 5 3Pt Shooters
  • 9/29 – Top 5 Dunkers
  • 9/30 – Top 5 Ballhandlers
  • 10/1 – Top 5 Shot Blockers
  • 10/2 – Top 5 Overall Defenders
  • 10/3 – Top 5 Scoring Threats
  • 10/4 – Top 5 Rookies
  • 10/5 – Top 5 Passers
  • 10/6 – Top 5 Rebounders
  • 10/7 – Top 5 Steal Threats
  • 10/8 – Top 5 Fastest Players
  • 10/9 – Top 5 Dynamic Duos
  • 10/10 – Top 5 6th Men
  • 10/11 – Full Team Ratings (Atlantic Division)
  • 10/12 – Full Team Ratings (Central Division)
  • 10/13 – Full Team Ratings (Southeast Division)
  • 10/14 – Full Team Ratings (Northwest Division)
  • 10/15 – Full Team Ratings (Pacific Division)
  • 10/16 – Full Team Ratings (Southwest Division)
Quote:
Player ratings in NBA LIVE 15 will be updated throughout the regular season; and player tendencies, powered by Synergy Sports Technologies, are updated after each game throughout the NBA season. These updates allow NBA LIVE 15 to provide an experience that is constantly evolving as a player’s performance evolves based on what is happening in the real-world NBA.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ifitbeginsitends @ 09/26/14 04:11 PM
i appreciate the fixed font sizes, on the jerseys! they are listening!

# 22 CaptainCharisma @ 09/26/14 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
After the center's and rookies I think we need other game info because we can determineratings for other things by looking tthem update
i think after the centers they should start showing off video instead, like for 3 point shooters we all know curry is going to be there i dont wanna see the same pic they showed us for the top rated pg's how about a short video showing them actually shooting or some kind of gameplay

# 23 iverson_2k @ 09/26/14 04:35 PM
What's the point of showing the players back? The faces must not be that good..Can we get some gameplay? I don't care about who's rated high or low..I want to know if this game is even playable, improved, and worth buying...

# 24 mlp111 @ 09/26/14 04:44 PM
Screens looks nice, some off though. Ratings debatable. This just isn't going to cut it. We need more info other than rating to be released. Seriously, there is a schedule for ratings to be released, but nothing or game modes, gameplay, etc.??? For me this isn't doesn't do it

# 25 wdh6325 @ 09/26/14 04:44 PM
I guess all the players that have back shots are still getting "polish".

# 26 scorpionsrule @ 09/26/14 05:47 PM
Anthony Davis over Tim....Really Live

# 27 bxphenom7 @ 09/26/14 06:13 PM
Why do they keep showing backs? lol for the jerseys?

# 28 DonWuan @ 09/26/14 06:38 PM
Who looks off to you guys?

# 29 RUFFNREADY @ 09/26/14 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
Yeah really, what's up with showing their backs? I mean it's cool to get a front and back shot but only showing the back of players makes me concerned.
It's obvious, they haven't scanned those players faces yet? Almost a year later! smh

# 30 RUFFNREADY @ 09/26/14 07:13 PM
LA should be rated 91, not Blake! LA plays some defence better then Love and Blake! My boy LA is going to be a beast on both games! His time has come! ya-ya

# 31 nick_sr @ 09/26/14 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFNREADY
It's obvious, they haven't scanned those players faces yet? Almost a year later! smh
I think they scanned 70% of the player's if I remember correctly.

Again I just want more info about the game.

# 32 King_B_Mack @ 09/26/14 07:48 PM
They definitely haven't scanned LaMarcus yet. You can see that he doesn't even have his chinstrap going there. That looks like a create a player's head right now.

# 33 2_headedmonster @ 09/26/14 10:34 PM
Lives players look dead to me....the skin looks dull, the eyes look dark and lifeless. i like some physiques, but they all look like week old carcasses.

lighting maybe?

# 34 ccoaxum @ 09/26/14 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
Lives players look dead to me....the skin looks dull, the eyes look dark and lifeless. i like some physiques, but they all look like week old carcasses.

lighting maybe?
so that Blake pic looks lifeless to you really? i think their eyes looks better then the other game just my opinion tho, but could be the lighting for some of the other pics tho

# 35 Traceur @ 09/26/14 11:57 PM
Kevin Love's rating is absurd. Most overrated player in the league. Injury-prone and has never lead his team to the post season. Him and Kyrie will miss their annual 20-25 games this season. Guaranteed.

# 36 Playmakers @ 09/27/14 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
Duncan's considered a PF

and Al is considered a center.
Much prop's to you guys for showing Dirk some respect despite his age.

Dude came back last year and still put up career type numbers shooting 49% from the FG, 89% from the FT line and 40% from 3-Pt range.

That was very close to being the 2nd time in his career he went 50/90/40

And his offensive efficiency rating was still off the charts for a 36 year old.

I thought EA was going to fleece him and use age as an excuse to drop his value in their ratings so much prop's to you guys and I'm sure all Mavs would agree Dirk is far from done.

# 37 grodbetatted @ 09/27/14 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
Kevin Love's rating is absurd. Most overrated player in the league. Injury-prone and has never lead his team to the post season. Him and Kyrie will miss their annual 20-25 games this season. Guaranteed.
26PPG, 12 RPG, and 4 APG... Yea he's soooo overrated just because he doesn't get his team to the play offs..: his team was poop duh. He was doing everything he could for that pop team

# 38 nick_sr @ 09/27/14 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
26PPG, 12 RPG, and 4 APG... Yea he's soooo overrated just because he doesn't get his team to the play offs..: his team was poop duh. He was doing everything he could for that pop team
Zach Randolph put similar numbers up as a blazer but was known as a guy who put up stats on a bad team. Check out Isaiah Thomas and kyrie Irving numbers. The NBA chooses who they want as the starts of their league bruh.

# 39 grodbetatted @ 09/27/14 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Zach Randolph put similar numbers up as a blazer but was known as a guy who put up stats on a bad team. Check out Isaiah Thomas and kyrie Irving numbers. The NBA chooses who they want as the starts of their league bruh.
And zach Randolph is a freaking monster... Isaiah Thomas and kyrie Irving both put up 20 and 6asisst... k love is putting up 26 12 and over 4 assist.. Statistically that looks better to me

# 40 Playmakers @ 09/27/14 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
On the other end of the spectrum I've seen a few Franchise type players still get teams into the playoffs even with limited talent around them......

So while Love is great you still have to wonder with guys like Pekovic, Rubio, Brewer and Martin around him not bad players why he couldn't lead them to the playoffs....

Those are 4 quality starters are they not?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.