Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 21st overall rated player through 30. The top 20 will be revealed soon. A list of all of the player ratings that have been released so far, can be seen here.
  • 21 87 Al Jefferson C CHA
  • 22 87 Rajon Rondo PG BOS
  • 23 86 Dwyane Wade SG MIA
  • 24 86 DeMarcus Cousins C SAC
  • 25 86 Kyrie Irving PG CLE
  • 26 86 John Wall PG WAS
  • 27 85 Kawhi Leonard SF SA
  • 28 85 DeMar DeRozan SG TOR
  • 29 85 Marc Gasol C MEM
  • 30 85 Kyle Lowry PG TOR
Post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Sundown @ 10/01/14 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
I've got a lot of feedback that Kawhi is underrated. I am of the same camp that I feel like there needs to be a little more offensive production for 82 games and that the consistency needs to be there, but he shot a high percentage (elite from mid range), and his defense is top notch. With AI at 82 the Kawhi 85 felt warranted, although I tend to think people have a very short term memory when it comes to the NBA, and for that a lot of people want Kawhi much higher
My two cents:

Kawhi at 85 is plenty fine for where he is at. Now that 82 has Iggy somewhat underrated (he leads the league in RAPM), and Draymond at 77 is also an underrate (second best wing in RAPM), especially being just one point from Barnes, who had a horrid year in comparison.

Iggy at 84 would be okay if you want to knock him for his hammy-- but role definition wise, he's an elite defender and smart offensive glue guy that helped GSW achieve 3rd in defense, similar to the effect he had before/after on his other two teams. Draymond should be a 78-80 in my book. Many already consider him better than Lee in impact, and Barnes should have significant separation from Green. 70-74 tops. I forget what Livingston is rated, but Barnes should in no way exceed Livingston.

# 102 stillfeelme @ 10/01/14 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Haha... That's enough to be 85 I guess lol. Oh well. We'll see I guess. It's like Paul George in my opinion. Can't start boosting him up because he had a good finals run. Paul had a good season last year. But he earned his rating through out the year.

Edit: I'm also OK with proving me wrong. I've been wrong before.
Kawhi suffers from the fact that his shot attempts are not that high so people look at his points per game and say why is ranked that high. Paul George maybe better in scoring but his efficiency is not that great

• Kawhi's mid range game is pretty elite when he takes shots. Shoot his 3pt game is good too
  • He just doesn't take that many shots in the Spurs system. He is actually very good in transition
  • Top 5 on ball defender or right there
  • 10th in Steals per game
  • This is a compliment and not a diss but he is an elite role player he plays offense and defense.
  • #Histimewillcome lol when Duncan retires he will get some props and All-Star nods IMO.
  • He is that efficient playing about 30 or so minutes and taking 10 attempts
Regular season Stats

At Rim 136-196 70%
3-10ft 48-95 51%
10-16ft 36-77 47%
16-23ft 48-95 51%
3pt 69-182 38%

80% FT line

He was what I consider Elite in transition and very good in Iso and Pick and Rolls which was suprising when I looked at it. However most of his offense is spot up, transition then Iso

I would bet money he has a gold coast to coast badge

Spoiler

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.