Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K Sports has released their official TV Spot for NBA 2K15, featuring cover athlete Kevin Durant, Paul George, Anthony Davis and Stephen Curry.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/28/14 10:22 PM
Pretty cool tv spot. Can't wait to find out explanations Tuesday

# 22 jimbo22 @ 09/28/14 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csmooove32
I feel the same way every time they announce something via Twitter. I be confused when I see retweets like did I miss something lol.
They've build up the releasing of player stats FFS. This is where we are. People are hanging on loving the release of stats???

# 23 23 @ 09/28/14 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
It's called marketing, they are quite good at it. They have built so much hype around this game, and they actually have the game to back it up.

Personally, I love commercials like that. So sad to see PG knowing he's gonna be out this season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Shhh they might outcast you here...

Also, this week should be fun.
We KNOW that's not going to happen.

I've fully embraced my student role to you

#NBA2K15

# 24 thedream2k13 @ 09/28/14 10:23 PM
Commercial for casuals , daczar got us here

# 25 LD2k @ 09/28/14 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

#NBA2K15
#YourTimeHasCome

# 26 XenoZograscope @ 09/28/14 10:26 PM
I think that was kind of cool, wasn't expecting nothing more nor less.

# 27 jimbo22 @ 09/28/14 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

#NBA2K15
EA releases that for Live and people are taking the piss out of them.

# 28 KingTocco @ 09/28/14 10:27 PM
Quote:
#YourTimeHasCome
Can you please school Ronnie with the Lakers on Tuesday? Dump a double-double on him with Julius

# 29 LD2k @ 09/28/14 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Can you please school Ronnie with the Lakers on Tuesday? Dump a double-double on him with Julius
Looking like GS or HOU possibly. I can't make up my mind. I know who he's running with...

# 30 KingTocco @ 09/28/14 10:30 PM
Quote:
Looking like GS or HOU possibly. I can't make up my mind. I know who he's running with...
I saw the choices earlier...I feel like it's the Clippers just to spite you. In that case, you should pick GS

# 31 thedream2k13 @ 09/28/14 10:31 PM
Quote:
Choose Houston you know you want to. Have Dwight dominate him

# 32 Clappington @ 09/28/14 10:31 PM
I think this was a good start to the news for MyPark or The Park whatever its going to be.. Im just not trying to wait till late next week to find out.

# 33 23 @ 09/28/14 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo22
EA releases that for Live and people are taking the piss out of them.
Well they have to release something first to do something like that.

Thing is we've seen a ton of 2k footage, and now they're about to play a game on live stream in 2 days... Not only that, but this is a prelude to what info is about to be released THIS WEEK.

Now that wasn't for me because I don't play the park, but it was hype for all of those that do.

BIG news about The Park forthcoming this week

#NBA2K15 #YourTimeHasCome #WeGotNext

# 34 jimbo22 @ 09/28/14 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Well they have to release something first to do something like that.

Thing is we've seen a ton of 2k footage, and now they're about to play a game on live stream in 2 days... Not only that, but this is a prelude to what info is about to be released THIS WEEK.

Now that wasn't for me because I don't play the park, but it was hype for all of those that do.

BIG news about The Park forthcoming this week

#NBA2K15 #YourTimeHasCome #WeGotNext
You may be correct in a way but Its got to a stage where stats being released is hyped. Gamers don't give a s*it about stats give us a demo (which 2k aren't doing) and allow us to decide if its worth the $60

That tc spot meant absolutely zero and it will have cost them money to produce too.

# 35 KingTocco @ 09/28/14 10:41 PM
Quote:
You may be correct in a way but Its got to a stage where stats being released is hyped. Gamers don't give a s*it about stats give us a demo (which 2k aren't doing) and allow us to decide if its worth the $60

That tc spot meant absolutely zero and it will have cost them money to produce too.
I'm fine with no demo, I don't need one. I can tell this is going to be the greatest sports game of all-time. Partially because I truly believe so, and partially because I eat, sleep, and dream basketball.

I literally traded in my XB1 for a PS4 today and switched over my pre-order (fully paid) bc most of the community is on PS4. I'd like to run into LD2k or some of you guys in MyPark or whatever it will be called. They've heard the complaints from last year, if you can't tell that this is gonna be an amazing game based on what they've already released, then that's on you.

^^^IMO

# 36 23 @ 09/28/14 10:42 PM
Quote:

You can't edit curse words because its against the TOS and can get you banned FYI

I understand what you mean about the hype. I think there needs to be a balance in the news, interaction, and wait time.

Mostly what gets guys going here is stuff like what Da Czar did, but honestly that's just not enough and I kinda wish he had a chance to do much more since there's only a week left. I'd like to hear and see more on defense and tendencies....

Besides that, like I said the commercial was for park only players who are anticipating news this week on THAT mode.

# 37 Trackball @ 09/28/14 10:45 PM
I wonder what arena they filmed this ad in. Was it a college arena?

Also, notice the 2K15 logos on the baselines when you see the court from up high. Were those added in with CGI, or did you actually put decals down for this ad?

Just curious.

# 38 hristi @ 09/28/14 10:51 PM
Great trailer.

# 39 The 24th Letter @ 09/28/14 10:54 PM
It's a TV Spot...were guys expecting a Czar like breakdown during national television?

# 40 JYoung28 @ 09/28/14 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
It's a TV Spot...were guys expecting a Czar like breakdown during national television?

I liked it, but I expected some type of gameplay or to learn something.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.