Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 player ratings for the top dunkers in the game. How does your top 5 list look compared to this one?
  • Blake Griffin - 98 Dunk Rating
  • DeAndre Jordan - 97 Dunk Rating
  • Dwight Howard - 96 Dunk Rating
  • LeBron James - 95 Dunk Rating
  • Gerald Green - 93 Dunk Rating
Below is the release date schedule for the rest of the ratings and links to those that have already released.
  • 9/23 - Top 5 PGs (Released)
  • 9/24 – Top 5 SGs (Released)
  • 9/25 – Top 6 SFs (Released)
  • 9/26 – Top 5 PFs (Released)
  • 9/27 – Top 5 Cs (Released)
  • 9/28 – Top 5 3Pt Shooters (Released)
  • 9/29 – Top 5 Dunkers (Released)
  • 9/30 – Top 5 Ballhandlers
  • 10/1 – Top 5 Shot Blockers
  • 10/2 – Top 5 Overall Defenders
  • 10/3 – Top 5 Scoring Threats
  • 10/4 – Top 5 Rookies
  • 10/5 – Top 5 Passers
  • 10/6 – Top 5 Rebounders
  • 10/7 – Top 5 Steal Threats
  • 10/8 – Top 5 Fastest Players
  • 10/9 – Top 5 Dynamic Duos
  • 10/10 – Top 5 6th Men
  • 10/11 – Full Team Ratings (Atlantic Division)
  • 10/12 – Full Team Ratings (Central Division)
  • 10/13 – Full Team Ratings (Southeast Division)
  • 10/14 – Full Team Ratings (Northwest Division)
  • 10/15 – Full Team Ratings (Pacific Division)
  • 10/16 – Full Team Ratings (Southwest Division)
Quote:
Player ratings in NBA LIVE 15 will be updated throughout the regular season; and player tendencies, powered by Synergy Sports Technologies, are updated after each game throughout the NBA season. These updates allow NBA LIVE 15 to provide an experience that is constantly evolving as a player’s performance evolves based on what is happening in the real-world NBA.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 wacko11 @ 09/29/14 06:40 PM
Gerald Green is the best dunker in the NBA, he belongs #1 then it's Blake.

# 22 scottyp180 @ 09/29/14 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesniper321
griffin, green from boston, green from pheonix, nate robinson, thomas robinson, lilard, howard, derrick rose, andre iguodala, harrison barnes, john wall, oladipo, lavine, wesley johnson should I continue???
Jeff Green has some nice throw downs but he does not do it as frequently as these guys. He's the type of player who will have a good game with some nice dunks and then disappear for a week or two. This is coming from a Celtics fan who is frustrated with Green play. One night he looks like an allstar/superstar caliber player and then the next game you'll wonder if he is even on the team

# 23 Tonyattia @ 09/29/14 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
That was the idea.
Hey Fernando will there be separate dunk and standing dunk ratings or will it be all in one lie 14. Will there be separate layup and standing layup ratings?

# 24 RUFFNREADY @ 09/29/14 09:39 PM
I hope they have a Vince Carter dunk package!!! That dude is still half man half amazing!
@NBALIVE_Fernando; are you also having Legends dunk packages in the game? ie. Shawn Kemp, Dr. J, Cylde Drexler?

# 25 RUFFNREADY @ 09/29/14 09:40 PM
Oh yeah, how could I forget M.J dunk packages as well!

# 26 mlp111 @ 09/29/14 10:13 PM
That deandre looks incredible. I would say that lillard and rondo are the best cf i have seen ever done, but besides that, the PC modders community cant be touched (amarowaade, URh28, BBmylove, Calvin, and others) There work is dominate compared to console cfs

# 27 bigsmallwood @ 09/29/14 11:53 PM
It would be great if they showed off gameplay when revealing this ratings...EA is losing even more credibility.....smh Come on already

# 28 thesniper321 @ 09/30/14 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Jeff Green has some nice throw downs but he does not do it as frequently as these guys. He's the type of player who will have a good game with some nice dunks and then disappear for a week or two. This is coming from a Celtics fan who is frustrated with Green play. One night he looks like an allstar/superstar caliber player and then the next game you'll wonder if he is even on the team
ok ok but what does it have to do with the fact that he has the ability to throw down a 360 windmill if he wants alone on a break???

# 29 lakers24 @ 09/30/14 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesniper321
ok ok but what does it have to do with the fact that he has the ability to throw down a 360 windmill if he wants alone on a break???
It means he doesn't and hasn't done it often enough to warrant a high dunk rating

# 30 Dizmode @ 09/30/14 09:16 AM
DJ lead the league in dunks last year and that animation is BOSS. But once again they are scared to use actual stats. Andre Drummond much.... green only had 57 dunks last year http://youtu.be/ExXljP7SkbU ......but DJ was sick last year

# 31 Dizmode @ 09/30/14 09:18 AM
Kevin Durant should have made the top 5

# 32 Dizmode @ 09/30/14 09:19 AM
Anthony Davis much??....Smh not a "bad" list tho

# 33 thesniper321 @ 09/30/14 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
It means he doesn't and hasn't done it often enough to warrant a high dunk rating
So the fact green hasn't dunked enought IN YOUR OPINION means he can't pull a 360 windmill? DAMN that mean Nate Robinson CAN'T DUNK to save his life cuz he didn't dunk even 10 times last year

Did you even think before posting???

.... Seriously

# 34 grodbetatted @ 09/30/14 12:16 PM
I agree with this list because green isn't a contact dunker... He is less likely to poster someone. Not saying he won't be hes a far less physical dunker than the top 4

# 35 grodbetatted @ 09/30/14 12:22 PM
http://youtu.be/6WfBCxgm6lg
This my friends is why Gerald green isn't number 1

# 36 mbrancato157 @ 09/30/14 01:31 PM
DeAndre is AMAZING, but Lebron looks like he just saw a litter of puppies murdered

# 37 da ThRONe @ 09/30/14 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Okay, how is Gerald Green not the highest rated dunker in the game? Really not liking how these individual ratings are playing out. Yes, DeAndre is the most prolific dunker, so his tendencies should dictate that, but Green put up the sickest in - game dunks of last year. He's also the most versatile dunker amongst that group, IMO.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Still not to concerned, but I do agree some things should be easy to rate and Green should be the top rated dunker unless there's a separate rating for show dunks.

# 38 ZoneSix @ 09/30/14 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
http://youtu.be/6WfBCxgm6lg
This my friends is why Gerald green isn't number 1
i'm just going to assume you were joking.

# 39 CaptainCharisma @ 09/30/14 04:25 PM
wheres blakes armsleeve

# 40 _Fernando @ 09/30/14 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma
wheres blakes armsleeve

Good question.

His arm sleeve seems to come and go but, towards the end of the season and playoffs he wasn't wearing it.

When he starts wearing it again, I'll make sure to get it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.