Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Da_Czar has checked in with this new NBA 2K15 video, featuring the evolution of the freelance offense, part 2. (If you missed part 1, you can view it here.)

Lyrics and beats by @SageInfinite and @_RobDavis, respectively.

Watch the video and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Sundown @ 10/01/14 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Did they take out ability to call a certain player to double team last year? I loved that I could on the fly call for a weak side double on the post while still guarding the post entry passer and steal that pass back out...
Yeah you could do that but live had a handy Help Off setting that allowed the AI to provide help from matchups that don't provide as much of a threat. Like say helping off Rubio.

# 122 Smirkin Dirk @ 10/01/14 08:35 AM
I loved these videos. Watching the Spurs screen off ball along the baseline was great to see. And seethe Heat spacers seek out open court after ball screens was great.

I think we'll appreciate this more when we're playing.

I didnt use the Mavs in my association last year because I didnt think the offenses and ball movement could give me the Mavs complex experience, so I used OKC*. But Ill use them this year, Im sure.

*Sorry, Scott Brooks. But you know its true.

# 123 midwestking100 @ 10/01/14 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Just wanted to say great work czar on both videos and sick job by sage as well as always! I also appreciate all the feedback you have given throughout both of your threads. Your transparency and honesty go's along ways here. So, thanks!

I can not wait to mess around with these freelance systems as well as all the team specific plays you added this year. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you did with the classic teams as well, because those in the past have been horrible along with the fact each team only had like 16-18 plays each with most of them being iso's.

Anyways, great job and it looks so good and HUGE improvement with spacing and logic from years past. I'm most excited about where you will be taking us in the future! I see where your going and I LIKE IT! HAHA
I really can't wait and see what improvements has been done to the Triangle offense for those classic Chicago Bulls teams.

# 124 BezO @ 10/01/14 09:56 AM
Sweet! Looks as smooth as the Spurs' Swing Motion. Can't wait to play this.

My only concern is what to do with teams not named Spurs or Heat.

Czar, I know you said you put work into the basic 3-2 set. Do you get movement on par with the namebrand offenses when set to motion?

Basically, is it as fun playing with the other teams?

# 125 DaWu @ 10/01/14 11:40 AM
great videos Czar! Nice to see you at 2k! Right guy in the right place!

# 126 Boilerbuzz @ 10/01/14 03:25 PM
I can tell you with 100% certainty that there are airballs in 2K14. Have shot plenty of them myself.

# 127 eko718 @ 10/01/14 09:45 PM
Hey Czar, is there an approximation on the Princeton offense in 2K this year?

# 128 OGSPORTS @ 10/02/14 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
man I cant friggin wait for this...less than a week to go!
#WinnersWin

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.