Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

In early September, 2K Sports revealed Shaquille O'Neal and Ernie Johnson being in NBA 2K15. At the end of the video, it showed a PlayStation exclusive for The Stage, but didn't give any details.

Today, Chris Smoove has provided a video and the first look at The Stage. The PlayStation.Blog has also posted an article about it.

Quote:
The Park makes its return on the rooftop of a building located in the heart of the city in the form of The Stage. This is a neutral site where the love for your park is set aside for your love of VC. It’s time to put your VC where your mouth is. Step up to one of the courts and Ante-Up the amount of VC displayed. Win and you split the pot with your team. Lose and you’ll be walking off the court with lighter pockets. Squads are supported here as well. The Stage is available exclusively on PS4 for 30 days.

For those of you that enjoy high-stakes gaming, we have the High Rollers area, where your highest limits will forever live exclusively on PS4, with Ante amounts up to 45,000VC for a single game! Time to step up that game!

In all, the 3 choices for MyPARK & The Stage comprise 4 of the 5 Parks you may experience in NBA 2K15. The fifth goes to the Park affiliation that wins the MyPARK Championship. Beginning October 11th and lasting through the weekend preceding the NBA All-Star game, the MyPARK Championship will pit all three affiliations against one another in weekly rounds of competition. Earn points that count toward the MyPARK Championship, where the winning affiliation will receive a newly designed home park!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 sactown_13 @ 10/02/14 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
NBA rules are exactly what they sound like.. If you're a big and they keep swiping at the ball, they'll get called for reaches more often then not.
I understand nba rules. They stated in the "MyPark" article there would be "streetball" courts and the "rec" courts. One with 5 on 5 refs and all fouls called. Im assuming streetball style will be more like last years "park mode" with few called if any. Im asking, for this mode, which will it be

# 62 KINGxNILE @ 10/02/14 11:02 AM
Need people to join squad! So far we have a SF and a PF. We need people to fill in the rest of the spots. Also we would like to have a total of 10-15 players so that way there will hopefully always be enough on to play. Message me on Xbox my gt: KINGxNILE

# 63 IrOnKoBe @ 10/02/14 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
No they will not share. Curious, why are you getting the same game twice?
mainly for leagues and plus i get one copy free with my walmart gift card

# 64 knick9 @ 10/02/14 12:49 PM
They really want you to blow through that initial VC in the first day lol, I'm holding tight for awhile to learn the game and see what I really want to use it on. Last year I blew a ton of VC early and for nothing--wasted it on worthless MyTeam packs, the dumb MyGM mode, and a MyPlayer that I ended up replacing... Literally can't afford to be that dumb again.

# 65 daystew @ 10/02/14 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Who's going to make their MyPlayer Sidney Deane and Billy Hoyle?

I planned to do this last year but was turned off by the limited options to fully do them justice, maybe this year?

I tried to talk my roommate into making Billy, but he's not seen the movie

# 66 Equinox831 @ 10/02/14 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sactown_13
I understand nba rules. They stated in the "MyPark" article there would be "streetball" courts and the "rec" courts. One with 5 on 5 refs and all fouls called. Im assuming streetball style will be more like last years "park mode" with few called if any. Im asking, for this mode, which will it be
Right. The streetball courts are just like last year where you've got no fouls and frankly no defense, but the rec courts should be a more simulation style.

# 67 CHIEFboyardee @ 10/07/14 03:48 PM
Hell no LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.