Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Or watch it here. We will update this post with an archived link when it's over.

UPDATE: Here is the link to the archive.

UPDATE #2: Learn all about NBA 2K15's MyPARK in the latest blog here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Trackball @ 10/04/14 05:44 PM
All of this could have been avoided if LD2K and the others would just BE CLEAR about whether you needed MyPark to be as good as you can be in MyCareer.

Remember, online play ain't free anymore.

# 102 Factzzz @ 10/04/14 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
I'm assuming you'll have to buy each color again and you'll just pick when to wear it. So if I want to wear white at home and black on the road, I'd just buy a white sleeve and a black sleeve and set them for home or away. If I wanted to wear the black sleeve I bought at home, then I could just equip it in the home section. That was one thing I appreciated about last year, you didn't have to buy the same gear twice.

As for shoes, the way it worked was that you could only wear the shoes of whatever brand you were signed with during your league games, which makes sense considering you wouldn't see Bron rocking Adidas during an NBA game. However you could wear whatever you wanted off the court and at the park. Once you signed with a brand, all the shoes for that brand were free. Only real issue I have with that system is being forced to wear generic shoes until you sign a shoe deal. If I was in the NBA right now and didn't have a shoe deal, I could wear whatever shoe I wanted, not be forced to wear some Wal-Mart specials lol.
The thing with that is, 2k only had 4 colors last year, white, black, blue, red. What if played for the Warriors and wanted to wear a yellow sleeve, or played for the lakers and wanted to wear a purple sleeve, or the pacers and wanted to wear a navy blue sleeve.

2k needs to go back to just using the standard edit player screen to equip accessories to your MyPlayer, so you can just use team colors instead. As well as the fact that i'm sure players don't have to pay themselves if they want to use an arm sleeve.

And i couldn't agree more with the part about shoes. Ridiculous what 2k did with shoes, 60 games of generic shoes last year. Crazy.

# 103 KingTocco @ 10/04/14 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
The thing with that is, 2k only had 4 colors last year, white, black, blue, red. What if played for the Warriors and wanted to wear a yellow sleeve, or played for the lakers and wanted to wear a purple sleeve, or the pacers and wanted to wear a navy blue sleeve.

2k needs to go back to just using the standard edit player screen to equip accessories to your MyPlayer, so you can just use team colors instead. As well as the fact that i'm sure players don't have to pay themselves if they want to use an arm sleeve.

And i couldn't agree more with the part about shoes. Ridiculous what 2k did with shoes, 60 games of generic shoes last year. Crazy.
Why not get the Adidas PowerWeb Sleeve? They have tons of different colors for those...and you get a boost.

Completely off topic but man I wish Nike made the NBA gear, I hate Adidas.

# 104 Factzzz @ 10/04/14 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Why not get the Adidas PowerWeb Sleeve? They have tons of different colors for those...and you get a boost.

Completely off topic but man I wish Nike made the NBA gear, I hate Adidas.
Not a fan of adidas sleeves, especially after signing with nike or jordan. Doesn't even make since to wear an adidas sleeve.

Also i think the way they have it set up now is also a reason you can't change the length of your players socks.

# 105 KingTocco @ 10/04/14 07:42 PM
Quote:
Not a fan of adidas sleeves, especially after signing with nike or jordan. Doesn't even make since to wear an adidas sleeve.

Also i think the way they have it set up now is also a reason you can't change the length of your players socks.
Ahhh alright that makes sense, not really a fan of them either...they are so ugly.

# 106 yungsta404 @ 10/04/14 07:44 PM
can you change your affiliation? I heard you can only squad up with people of the same affiliation.

# 107 snocone @ 10/04/14 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta404
can you change your affiliation? I heard you can only squad up with people of the same affiliation.
Yes, but you lose any rep you have gained

# 108 FR3SH1 @ 10/04/14 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Ahhh alright that makes sense, not really a fan of them either...they are so ugly.
That's just like saying y'all would never wear a nba jersey because y'all wear Nike and Jordan's. You two do know adidas make the league jerseys right?

# 109 TheSuntanSuperman @ 10/04/14 08:47 PM
2K needs to instantly put the Shmoney Dance and the Thot Walk as dlc

# 110 biatch0 @ 10/05/14 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
More like extortion. So you would have to get PlayStation Plus like in the Park? I don't play online.
In exactly the same boat as you... I don't have PS Plus because I don't play online at all. I really hope all the MyCareer/MyPark to max out an offline MyCareer is just miscommunication.

# 111 OddParadox @ 10/05/14 03:39 AM
Quote:

Instead of having specific color sleeves in the store how about having in the store "Team 1 Color Arm Sleeve" or "Team 2 Color Hex Knee Pad" so whatever jersey your team was wearing that game it would exactly match that jersey, for instance in what you said to having specific colors, It's Saint Patricks day and Im playing for the bulls and I forget to edit my sleeve from red to green but since I have the "team 1 color sleeve" it automatically changes my sleeve from red to green. This could be a thing 2k could possibly do in future games.

# 112 iLLosophy @ 10/05/14 09:09 AM
Anyone see exactly which attributes get boosted (and by how much) for affiliation with each of the parks?

# 113 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 10/05/14 10:35 AM
excited for park/jordan league gotta get my camera asap!!

# 114 jmanlygaming16 @ 10/07/14 03:35 AM
FACE SCAN ON XB1 HAS NOT PICKED UP MY FACE YET!!! ANYBODY HAVE SOME TIPS OR HAVING THE SAME ISSUE?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.