Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K Sports has released this NBA 2K15 video featuring a small taste of what you can expect from Shaq and Ernie in the game.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 VDusen04 @ 10/07/14 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
I swear some people are never pleased, smh
I thought the response felt overwhelmingly positive in this thread. Perhaps I need to re-read.

# 42 jeebs9 @ 10/07/14 10:46 AM
My girlfriend sat next to me as I watched this and said "Did they change the studio for TNT. It looks kind of different."..... hahahaha

Question... what happen to Kenny Smith and Charles? Would that have been too much money? Or just not enough time to record?

edit: Also when I explained to my girlfriend that it was a video games. She said they did a really good job even with the suit they wear.

# 43 adub88 @ 10/07/14 10:48 AM
looking forward to what they do with this in the future. They captured exactly how they are during their TNT broadcast, and it looks great IMO.

# 44 juslovemusic @ 10/07/14 11:10 AM
The PC unpack of the 50gb preload took an hour and a half. I got to play finally at 1:30am last night. Game is dope. Had to cut some of the preseason fat of the bulls to get in with them on my career but the gameplay is so solid. On superstar sim, a good number of open shots hit (depending on shooter), and contested ones mostly miss unless they're really close w/ late reaction on late reaction good shooters. Post play is tight, and rebounding is improved 3x.

Defense is my favorite of the improvements this year. All about timing instead of speeding around everywhere. You pay for it if you guess wrong but you also can contain a player with efficient movement. There are moments especially getting around screens that feel the perfect kind of frantic (picture J. Butler or Leonard guarding James). Huge improvement from last year. Can't wait to get back from work to play more!

# 45 juslovemusic @ 10/07/14 11:26 AM
Annddd.... YOU CAN SKIP THE CUTSCENES! (After you've seen them once in a different mycareer). Great job 2k!

# 46 This is P @ 10/08/14 06:18 AM
Love 2k for putting so much effort, they are slowly gonna kick NBA live out of the conversation if this keeps up.

But they should really add Kenny and especially Charles, just to see then make fun of Charles at times especially. I'd also love to see them have the guys on the sidelines-Kevin Harland, etc. during timeouts and right before quarters start. That would bring playing the game to a new level IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.