Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

If you are having issues with the PlayStation 4 version of NBA 2K15, including the issue where you can only play the Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs opening matchup, Sony is looking into it.

If there is any update to this sitation, we will update this post.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Oldsmobile19 @ 10/10/14 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natty_gamer031
You can check your download status via settings>system storage management>applications>nba 2k15
Yes this is the best way to do it. It shows right here how much is left to download.

# 42 hioh631 @ 10/10/14 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
You have to wait for the game to "Unpack" as one OSer said..Wait 30 to 60 minutes
I had a friend leave it on overnight and they still couldn't get past the Heat vs. Spurs. So it's not that simple for everyone. There is a legit issue.

# 43 natty_gamer031 @ 10/10/14 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsmobile19
Yes this is the best way to do it. It shows right here how much is left to download.
Yes and once you're done simply restart your ps4 and you'll have to play the game once more.

# 44 Chef Matt @ 10/10/14 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999
It's happening on the disc version as well for me, not just digital I guess.
I have the disc version. Took a while to load up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor5353
Waited for unpack and install...waited for update...rebooted PS4..still cannot get past Heat/Spurs game
Patience. Let the demo play out once or twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csamuelsvt
Just got home with the game...put the disk in, it downloaded something quick, then i got put into spurs vs heat...then another notification saying to download another quick update and to exit out of the "demo"...did that and it installed, then back to spurs vs. heat...

I see no progress notification or anything...are people saying to just let it unpack in the background for 30-60 minutes and then exit out of the demo to see if I can access the main menu?
That's pretty much it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
Is this still a problem? I'm about to buy the game.

Thanks
No you just have to be patient. Took about an hour for me. I let the demo play CPU/CPU twice. Then was able to get to the main menu after the second game.

The real issue here is that there is no progress indicator. Which is understandably frustrating. But it will eventually finish.

# 45 Jumpman14 @ 10/10/14 05:56 PM
Took me about a hour or so to install everything yesterday. Glad I didn't have the long wait like some ppl.

# 46 Ajoykiller @ 12/27/14 03:14 PM
This works for me ..... Just play the spurs and heat game through and the sound will come flowing with that kd intro

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.