01:48 PM - October 8, 2014 by fearwhatnow
EA Sports has released the first title update for FIFA 15. Currently, it is only available for PC users, with plans to release on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 soon. Check out the details below.
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
- Fixed issue where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
- Fixed occurrences where players couldn’t progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)