Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 servers are online, functioning and seem to have stabilized (as of this writing). I have successfully played six games in a row at The Park and I'm headed to the Jordan Rec Center now. Online modes should be working fine for all consoles, as well as PC.

Per @Ronnie2K.

Quote:
Breakthrough: everything online should be stabilizing. Please reboot and let me know #NBA2K15

Looks like we're completely back except play w/ friends on #MyPARK. Sent note to team. Keep me posted, we are going to keep working.

Dev will put up Play w/ Friends on Park & Last Gen servers up when there's stretch of stability. Should be soon if all goes well.

#NBA2K15 online should now also be normalizing for 360/PS3.

People reporting throwback KD not showing up that tried to claim during online issues, fear not. We are working on that, keep you posted.

One more thing I am seeing after team eased mass concerns... Domination not giving rewards. Informed MyTEAM crew, keep you posted.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 thedream2k13 @ 10/10/14 10:49 PM
Need to check this out. If true good thing before the influx of people this weekend. Locker room games haven't worked for 2 days

# 2 barond57 @ 10/10/14 10:51 PM
Does this apply for all systems or only the precious current gen

# 3 Proven_Winner @ 10/10/14 10:52 PM
For me myteam isn't working also when I go to my PArk my guy lags like reallllly bad. Also as I'm typing this they just kicked me out to the PS home screen.

# 4 yhpmE @ 10/10/14 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barond57
Does this apply for all systems or only the precious current gen
All systems. Check: http://www.nba2k.com/status

# 5 Sports fanantic @ 10/10/14 10:57 PM
Can we finally redeem our Pre-order bonus? And how is status of MyTeam?

# 6 reptilexcq @ 10/10/14 10:59 PM
I just played 3 Online Ranked Matches and it's terrible. The lag seems to be worst than last year. Even though i won all three but it's a drag and it's no fun. What the hell....2K needs to invest in better servers because it ain't working. Look at 2k7 online and you know it's night and day when it comes to online. The lag is so bad that it totally effect your shot timing...so forget about playing man defense. i am pretty disappointed. I expect improvement since they said they're really focus in online this year but from the 3 games that i played...it's just as bad as last year online, nothing changed.

Oh one more thing....why is it that when someone scored....your man STILL take forever to inbound the ball? You tap the hell out of the pass button and STILL it doesn't inbound. I thought this is one of the most frustrating things about NBA2k14 and still they didn't fix it? WOW.

I said before that the IGN scored of 7.8 is not warranted since the servers will improve. But now i am having a second thought. I don't know man...maybe this game is meant for offline ONLY. It sucks online so far.

# 7 barond57 @ 10/10/14 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yhpmE
All systems. Check: http://www.nba2k.com/status
Still nothing.

# 8 LilLefty34 @ 10/10/14 11:20 PM
Smooth sailing for me. Been Rippin through mypark and myteam games. A lag out here and there but they're definitelt stabilizing.

# 9 kiev123 @ 10/10/14 11:22 PM
MyPark was working perfect for a few games then I just got booted off the server and wasn't able to get back on.

# 10 Detroitfan4life1993 @ 10/10/14 11:25 PM
Just played a Rec game. I won and did pretty well and leveled up to pro 2 but once the game was over it didn't give me the rep or the win.

# 11 jyoung @ 10/11/14 12:09 AM
I still haven't been able to start a Jordan rec center game on the PS4.

I stood around in the GOT NEXT line for a bit until an error message popped on screen and booted me back to the menus.

Tomorrow I'm going to try switching over to a wired Internet connection and see if that improves things any.

# 12 grodbetatted @ 10/11/14 12:11 AM
Only took 4 days

# 13 yungmeaks @ 10/11/14 12:13 AM
Myteam isn't recording wins.

And is anyone else lagging like hell in online matches? Don't matter which... so much choppyness in MyTeam, Park and quick online matches... So much input lag too.

# 14 Chris Smoove @ 10/11/14 12:18 AM
My face scan was reset. Thought they fixed that already. O well.

# 15 NHL Kid13 @ 10/11/14 12:25 AM
Getting booted after about 3 minutes every time I enter mypark

# 16 holymoly @ 10/11/14 12:28 AM
No they aren't. I just completed an impossible challenge in myteam and it wasn't able to save. 2k and their piece of crap servers. SMH!

# 17 kiing 360 @ 10/11/14 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungmeaks
Myteam isn't recording wins.

And is anyone else lagging like hell in online matches? Don't matter which... so much choppyness in MyTeam, Park and quick online matches... So much input lag too.
Noticed the my team thing also. Played 4 myteam games and only 1 was recorded

# 18 Steve_OS @ 10/11/14 12:29 AM
If you were recently booted from The Park, the team had to reboot the server to get Play w/ Friends online.

# 19 DurtySoufReppin @ 10/11/14 12:30 AM
Is anyone else having problems seeing people in MyPark?

I go to the park but it seems I only see a limited amount of people.

# 20 jyoung @ 10/11/14 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL Kid13
Getting booted after about 3 minutes every time I enter mypark
Same here, I'm either getting a 2K message with a server error, or I'm getting a blue screen crash all the way back to PS4 dashboard.

« Previous123456789Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.