Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Back in the summer, it was hinted by EA in an interview that a NBA Live 15 demo would come much earlier than fans expected.

Now two weeks from release and we have zero news on any demo release date, only a vague promise one is coming on Twitter. With no date yet announced, there is definitely a reason for concern considering the two week window is when most games typically deliver demos for fans to see what a new title is bringing to the table. At this point, we don't have any concrete information on if a pre-release demo will even happen. With no real goodwill with sports gaming fans, especially after last year's release which was our lowest rated AAA game ever, there's very little reason for anyone to consider the game until someone verifies how it is going to play.

The good news is that EA Access users will get a six hour trial of the game before release, and its likely at least some media outlets will also have the game soon. Thus, its likely we'll start to find out more about this year's NBA Game from EA soon enough. It just would have been nice for users to get a chance to play some 5-on-5 action before release to make their minds up that way. Here's to hoping the recent trends of no pre-release sports game demos is an unfortunate series of events that won't be repeated next season!

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 WarlordZMaster @ 10/15/14 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Not to nitpick, but it's actually next Thursday...5 days before release
My bad, can't wait to try it out. 2K15 is growing on me, still a bit VC heavy and I swear the player models don't look as good this year on X1.

# 82 KingTocco @ 10/15/14 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordZMaster
My bad, can't wait to try it out. 2K15 is growing on me, still a bit VC heavy and I swear the player models don't look as good this year on X1.
Player models look on point in Live, post your impressions so we know what it's about.

Kinda mad I traded in my X1 for a PS4 now, wish I would've just kept it and got the PS4 too.

# 83 oneHova @ 10/16/14 02:19 AM
I know that there is a difference between playing and seeing. But honestly everyone who has PS4 or doesn't have an EA Access membership, will still have the ability to thoroughly overview the full game from those who do. So an early demo would be irrelevantly biased to what is about to be fully revealed 5 days before release!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.