Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K has submitted their NBA 2K15 patch to Sony and Microsoft to address one of the biggest issues online at The Park. Players were repeatedly getting blue screen CE-34878-0 errors and getting booted to the dashboard.

While there are other fixes in the patch, they haven't given any other details. Below are a few tweets from 2KSupport and LD2K. We should see the patch sometime this week.

Quote:
#NBA2K15 patch has been submitted to Sony/MSFT, aimed at addressing (among other things) being booted off #MyPARK. Available in coming days.

New patch looks to address a ton. We're keeping our eye on ALL of your feedback & dev. team is working hard on remaining issues.

Dev. has some fixes incoming for existing auction house issues as well. Also working on pre-order issues where some users didn't receive it.

If any other details are released, we will update this post.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 bxfinest15 @ 10/17/14 08:54 PM
Well hopefully they fix the computer teammates in MyCareer because they can't hit simple shots, take bad ones and the opposing team computer hits everything, including the shots that our teammates miss and the rebounding difference every game is ridiculous...

# 82 skrewzilla @ 10/17/14 09:25 PM
With all the things mentioned here ill just add on with minor issues.

Stat overlays for myplayer

Accessory additions (socks, compression shorts/pants, short/long sleeves) for myplayer

An option to edit certain characteristics of your team players (rookies coming in with ridiculous center type set shots, the appearappearance of rookies)

Option to change your jersey number in myplayer (whyd they take this out anyway)

Showing opposing coach and team when doc is talking

# 83 Goffs @ 10/17/14 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrewzilla
Option to change your jersey number in myplayer (whyd they take this out anyway)
This option is still there...you gotta get out of mycareer and go to options and edit myplayer from there...

# 84 Madden's Jowels @ 10/17/14 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrewzilla
With all the things mentioned here ill just add on with minor issues.

Stat overlays for myplayer

Accessory additions (socks, compression shorts/pants, short/long sleeves) for myplayer

An option to edit certain characteristics of your team players (rookies coming in with ridiculous center type set shots, the appearappearance of rookies)

Showing opposing coach and team when doc is talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
This option is still there...you gotta get out of mycareer and go to options and edit myplayer from there...

Actually you don't have to get out of MyPlayer. Within MyPlayer go to Options and scroll all the way to the bottom.

# 85 nyk_fatboy @ 10/17/14 09:49 PM
Had 55,000 VC got stuck in a loading screen so i had to close the app.. restarted the application and i literally now have 2 Vc.

# 86 Gerick90 @ 10/17/14 11:04 PM
@NBA2K 14m14 minutes ago The patch announced earlier this week will also have some updates to FaceScan that will continue to enhance system #NBA2K15

# 87 Boilerbuzz @ 10/18/14 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungmeaks
Losing money? LOL, how?!
Why the LOL? If you take the time to ship it on PC, but don't sell enough copies to pay for that investment, you're losing money.

# 88 sifu25 @ 10/18/14 03:07 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE GLITCH WHERE WE CAN'T SEE THE SHOT BASE ANIMATION WHEN EDITING PLAYERS... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

# 89 reth316 @ 10/18/14 09:16 PM
I'm guessing Tuesday for the patch on X1

# 90 sxhdsfyujy @ 10/18/14 11:06 PM
Curious as to what is being addressed. Looking forward to patch details.

# 91 RealMogreen28 @ 10/19/14 01:20 AM
Although the game has become playable online(Quick Match, Leagues) There's still a lagg or latency issues that makes on-ball defense damn near impossible, that was in no other 2k(at least consistently) we need server fix.

# 92 Sam I am @ 10/19/14 03:06 AM
Steve still can't connect on Ps4 & keep getting booted off on xbox1. This is Sunday Oct 19

# 93 La Verite @ 10/19/14 11:09 AM
Waiting on a patch is like baby birds waiting to be fed, chirp chirp smh. The patch is not coming anytime soon and I'm sure no apology letter from ronnie2k or developers either.

NBA2K is now MLB2K. And not sure if they would be good with a football game either. Allpro had the same exact engine as 2005 which tells me they would've continued to take our milk money with the same engine with slight changes.

I can't wait to trade this game in.

# 94 FBall Life @ 10/19/14 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by La Verite
Waiting on a patch is like baby birds waiting to be fed, chirp chirp smh. The patch is not coming anytime soon and I'm sure no apology letter from ronnie2k or developers either.

NBA2K is now MLB2K. And not sure if they would be good with a football game either. Allpro had the same exact engine as 2005 which tells me they would've continued to take our milk money with the same engine with slight changes.

I can't wait to trade this game in.
You do know that All-Pro Football 2K8 is widely considered to be the best on-field game of football, right? The engine was nearly perfect, it just lacked in graphics and gameplay modes.

And yes, the patch is coming soon. It's already been submitted and is on it's way. Why would you say otherwise?

# 95 La Verite @ 10/19/14 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBall Life
You do know that All-Pro Football 2K8 is widely considered to be the best on-field game of football, right? The engine was nearly perfect, it just lacked in graphics and gameplay modes.

And yes, the patch is coming soon. It's already been submitted and is on it's way. Why would you say otherwise?
My point on All pro was that it yes it was fun but 3yrs later knowing that the 2k football franchise was on its last leg and they still used the same engine. Probably thought the 2k5 love would help but nope and that's exactly where were at now with NBA 2K15, taking consumers for granted. Patch submitted but........no urgency.

# 96 Glenn33 @ 10/19/14 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by La Verite
My point on All pro was that it yes it was fun but 3yrs later knowing that the 2k football franchise was on its last leg and they still used the same engine. Probably thought the 2k5 love would help but nope and that's exactly where were at now with NBA 2K15, taking consumers for granted. Patch submitted but........no urgency.

They submitted a patch within 2 weeks of release. What do you mean no urgency? They have no control once it gets submitted.

And All pro or MLB 2k have nothing to do with this really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 97 La Verite @ 10/19/14 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
They submitted a patch within 2 weeks of release. What do you mean no urgency? They have no control once it gets submitted.

And All pro or MLB 2k have nothing to do with this really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was just an example of 2K products. Be cool

# 98 ggsimmonds @ 10/19/14 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Matt
The only thing I care to see patched are the highlights and stat overlays. I'm pretty content with everything else.
I also want them to fix the inbounds. It takes way too long for the ref to give the ball to the inbounder.

# 99 ingey1968 @ 10/20/14 10:30 AM
Not a sure thing its dropping tomorrow, that was just a guess

# 100 HakeemDaDream @ 10/20/14 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I also want them to fix the inbounds. It takes way too long for the ref to give the ball to the inbounder.
That's due to the stat overlay bug.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.