Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K has submitted their NBA 2K15 patch to Sony and Microsoft to address one of the biggest issues online at The Park. Players were repeatedly getting blue screen CE-34878-0 errors and getting booted to the dashboard.

While there are other fixes in the patch, they haven't given any other details. Below are a few tweets from 2KSupport and LD2K. We should see the patch sometime this week.

Quote:
#NBA2K15 patch has been submitted to Sony/MSFT, aimed at addressing (among other things) being booted off #MyPARK. Available in coming days.

New patch looks to address a ton. We're keeping our eye on ALL of your feedback & dev. team is working hard on remaining issues.

Dev. has some fixes incoming for existing auction house issues as well. Also working on pre-order issues where some users didn't receive it.

If any other details are released, we will update this post.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 dubplate @ 10/22/14 10:50 AM
Looking forward to see what is fixed, but this game still needs a lot of work. It's become common practice for companies to release broken games, but I expected better from 2K.

After years of confidence building the last two have completely eroded it.

# 122 ingey1968 @ 10/22/14 11:49 AM
Im hoping they fix stat overlays this patch. Doesnt seem like it would be that difficult. Its really the only thing that irritates me to no end. the other stuff is annoying but i can wait for that to be patched.

# 123 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 11/17/14 07:18 PM
Getting this issue please help

# 124 Walt Frazier @ 11/18/14 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Darn it when I saw this thread I thought it was going to have to do with the big patch.

hahah....me too.

Damm...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.