Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

During an interview with HipHopGamer, Senior Game Designer/Producer, Ryan Santos confirmed the NBA Live 15 demo will arrive on October 28th for PlayStation 4, which happens to be the day it hits store shelves.

EA Access subscribers on the Xbox One will get to play a full trial version of the game on Thursday, October 23rd, which will be limited to 6 hours of gameplay.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 loosey101 @ 10/15/14 03:05 PM
S.M.H...if this is true, typical Live bs. I'm glad they are still putting a demo out, but how many times are they going to over promise and under deliver.

# 2 nick_sr @ 10/15/14 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
Thanks! Now I don't have to see guys complain everyday

# 3 Jano @ 10/15/14 03:10 PM
Damn was hoping we'd get it early... Hopefully they are wrong.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

# 4 Mintsa @ 10/15/14 03:17 PM
If thats the case. No release day purchase for me. I'll take the demo for a spin first.

# 5 Behindshadows @ 10/15/14 03:17 PM
Wouldn't it be smarter to release it a week or more before release to prepare for the release of the game?

Why release the demo the day the game comes out? Sales will fail because of this decision.....Who ever controls their marketing decisions needs to be fired immediately!

Why is Live series the only EA sports games series that gets disrespected like this every year?

# 6 SageInfinite @ 10/15/14 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Wouldn't it be smarter to release it a week or more before release to prepare for the release of the game?

Why release the demo the day the game comes out? Sales will fail because of this decision.....Who ever controls their marketing decisions needs to be fired immediately!

Why is Live series the only EA sports games series that gets disrespected like this every year?
EA access man. Blame that.

# 7 DirtyJerz32 @ 10/15/14 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Valid points to both. EA really needs to start putting some money in this like Madden and Fifa.

EA Access has put the demo structure to bed. Sucks for PS4 owners though. Luckily I have both so I'm good either way.

# 8 swac07 @ 10/15/14 03:23 PM
Ouch.....smh

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

# 9 noshun @ 10/15/14 03:25 PM
Should we be expecting an apology blog 3 days after release as well? Looking forward to the demo.

# 10 The 24th Letter @ 10/15/14 03:30 PM
If EA Access is truly the reason for this, it makes me wonder if the whole "earlier than usual" thing was B.S from the jump...

I guess this pretty much cancels my pre order, was hoping to get a test drive before launch...

I'm sure the excuses will be plentiful, but this really does suck as a follow up from last years debacle...

All good, guess I will wait for the demo.

# 11 Jano @ 10/15/14 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
Should we be expecting an apology blog 3 days after release as well? Looking forward to the demo.
Oh you know there will be another apology letter 😂

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

# 12 DonWuan @ 10/15/14 03:44 PM
Drama queens around here.

Be happy there is a demo. My god.

We will have atleast videos from xbox early

# 13 bigeastbumrush @ 10/15/14 03:47 PM

Makes me think MS has more pull over at EA than I initially thought.

This is only a positive for XBone owners and digital-only gamers. Digital gamers can download the demo and buy the game on the spot if they choose.

I guess the only one shedding tears are the "got it first" gamers who want to have everything before everyone else.

MS setting EA to play catchup if the game is good or even if it's bad.

Funny all around.

# 14 loosey101 @ 10/15/14 03:50 PM
For me it goes past just complaining and to the fact that time and time again they promise something and screw it up. I mean I understand we get EA access but right now they have an opportunity to strike and they can't seem to get it right. Their marketing department is on a whole other level of ish because they are a walking disaster when it comes to saying things that don't come to fruition.

# 15 ifitbeginsitends @ 10/15/14 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
For me it goes past just complaining and to the fact that time and time again they promise something and screw it up. I mean I understand we get EA access but right now they have an opportunity to strike and they can't seem to get it right. Their marketing department is on a whole other level of ish because they are a walking disaster when it comes to saying things that don't come to fruition.

marketing has no impact and effect on the developers who make the game, they probably can't even code! lol. once the game was delayed anything early realistically went out of the window. but kudos for them still at least giving a demo. it is better to get a demo of the finished product. then a demo of something they know still needs to be finished.

the game comes out on the 23rd for me! talk about great birthday present!

I just want to see gameplay. after the game goes gold, I hope gameplay comes flooding in.

# 16 SageInfinite @ 10/15/14 04:13 PM
This is ok with me. Not ok that they mentioned an early demo and didn't deliver, and then delayed their game, but that if I enjoy the demo, I can purchase it instead of waiting.

# 17 loosey101 @ 10/15/14 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitbeginsitends
marketing has no impact and effect on the developers who make the game, they probably can't even code! lol. once the game was delayed anything early realistically went out of the window. but kudos for them still at least giving a demo. it is better to get a demo of the finished product. then a demo of something they know still needs to be finished.

the game comes out on the 23rd for me! talk about great birthday present!

I just want to see gameplay. after the game goes gold, I hope gameplay comes flooding in.

No doubt, I'm in marketing and can in no way code lol. But I agree, glad they are putting a demo out, just think its time they start delivering on promises.

# 18 Flightwhite24 @ 10/15/14 04:36 PM
Will do my test run on 10/23 and hope for the best.

Sent from my iPhone

# 19 swac07 @ 10/15/14 04:45 PM
I know with demos(Ea access) we cant upload clips to the upload program but can we stream em on twitch?

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

# 20 The 504 Boy @ 10/15/14 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I agree. They think that by doing this more people will sign up for it. I remember Sean OB saying in an interview a few months back that there were somethings EA did that was out of the Live teams control. I bet this is one of them. So don't blame them. Its the black suits at the top. Anyways. I will be enjoying Live on the 23rd. Sucks that PS4 users get left out again. I actually prefer that system for NBA Live.

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.