Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

During an interview with HipHopGamer, Senior Game Designer/Producer, Ryan Santos confirmed the NBA Live 15 demo will arrive on October 28th for PlayStation 4, which happens to be the day it hits store shelves.

EA Access subscribers on the Xbox One will get to play a full trial version of the game on Thursday, October 23rd, which will be limited to 6 hours of gameplay.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Basketball Nate @ 10/15/14 04:51 PM
Hopefully, I can catch a XB1 stream on Twitch on the 23rd.

# 22 The 504 Boy @ 10/15/14 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
Should we be expecting an apology blog 3 days after release as well? Looking forward to the demo.
Right this all seems eerily similar to last year. Only we weren't delayed 2 weeks but more like 1 week.

# 23 The 504 Boy @ 10/15/14 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Nate
Hopefully, I can catch a XB1 stream on Twitch on the 23rd.
I'll be streaming on the 23rd bro. ChevroletRey = twitch username

# 24 Basketball Nate @ 10/15/14 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 504 Boy
I'll be streaming on the 23rd bro. ChevroletRey = twitch username
Thanks man, just hope it ain't after 1 p.m. central cause I gotta go to work around that time.

# 25 The 504 Boy @ 10/15/14 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Nate
Thanks man, just hope it ain't after 1 p.m. central cause I gotta go to work around that time.
Well knowing EA they wont put it up until probably noon then ill have to wait for it to install so i'll try to get it up and running as early as i can. Im anxious. Im already bored with 2k.

# 26 TjJunior @ 10/15/14 05:16 PM
That title clearly belongs to the NHL team. Not gonna expound upon it in a Live forum, but the NHL gets Dangefield treatment. I'm hopeful for a Friday release on the demo. I miss the times when demos actually came compiled on a disc with various titles on them, but in this "patch" crazed era, it seems we have to pay to deal out constructive critisim.

# 27 TheTruth @ 10/15/14 05:43 PM
Wasn't FIFA's demo out before the EA Access trial period began? If so, I wouldn't totally blame EA Access...just a thought.

# 28 nemesis04 @ 10/15/14 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Wouldn't it be smarter to release it a week or more before release to prepare for the release of the game?

Why release the demo the day the game comes out? Sales will fail because of this decision.....Who ever controls their marketing decisions needs to be fired immediately!

Why is Live series the only EA sports games series that gets disrespected like this every year?
I don't necessarily think sales will fail because of this. It can actually help them because this strategy appeals to category of consumer that I fall into. I am not hardcore with this sport but I enjoy playing it. Having a demo a day of release will push me to make an immediate purchase if I enjoy the demo. I can guarantee you if this demo came out three weeks ago my passion and desire to immediately go out and purchase would not be there even it my experience was positive. Striking when the iron is hot works more often then not. Just an observation in that I do not see this decision as instant failure.

# 29 wacko11 @ 10/15/14 06:28 PM
Demo coming out on the 20th

# 30 wacko11 @ 10/15/14 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
Where you guys getting these dates? LOL
NBA LIVE 15 Servers Discussed & Scott O'Gallagher…: http://youtu.be/dGsOeQ28AXE

# 31 youvalss @ 10/15/14 06:54 PM
They want you to try the full game, and if you like it, download the demo.

# 32 oasis90 @ 10/15/14 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko11
NBA LIVE 15 Servers Discussed & Scott O'Gallagher…: http://youtu.be/dGsOeQ28AXE
Mmm i think he said demo on 28th on Ps4 btw

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

# 33 bigeastbumrush @ 10/15/14 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko11
Demo coming out on the 20th
Santos said 28th..not 20th.

# 34 CaliDude916 @ 10/15/14 07:38 PM
It sucks that us PS4 users won't have a chance to play the game before it releases, but as long as we get a demo to try it out, I really can't complain. I'm excited for the reviews and to try it out myself. Hope Live is headed in the right direction.

# 35 KingTocco @ 10/15/14 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDude916
It sucks that us PS4 users won't have a chance to play the game before it releases, but as long as we get a demo to try it out, I really can't complain. I'm excited for the reviews and to try it out myself. Hope Live is headed in the right direction.
Yeah if anything I can just try it out on the 28th and if I like it, I can just buy it digitally right then or run to a store before they close and get the physical copy.

# 36 Tomba @ 10/15/14 08:22 PM
Lets say this...

Them releasing a demo shows that THEY think that if one of downloads it plays it will say "hey this is good Ill go out and buy the game"

OR they could be hinging on the fact that 2k has NO demo and are being like "well if ppl see we have a demo and play it they at least know what they'll be getting rather than getting nba 2k15 and not knowing if they'll like it?"

I'm getting the game day one just to avoid all the "should i? will i like it? BS"

Im going into it KNOWING

1)I cant edit sliders or rosters
2)I cant edit sliders or rosters
3)I cant edit sliders or rosters
4)I cant edit sliders or rosters
5)I cant edit sliders or rosters

# 37 brent3419 @ 10/15/14 08:48 PM
jeez :/ i guess ill wait til an impressions thread shows up shame i cant play it early on ps4

Sent from the landmass between new orleans and mobile on Tapatalk

# 38 shutdown10 @ 10/15/14 09:04 PM
This is what we should expect from this company from now on until they show us they really want to earn our dollars.

# 39 King_B_Mack @ 10/15/14 10:21 PM
So I'm confused, is PS4 getting a demo or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 40 KingTocco @ 10/15/14 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
So I'm confused, is PS4 getting a demo or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes on the 28th.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.