Home
Operation Sports News Post

New week, new Operation Sports FanDuel fantasy football league. It's $5 to enter again in week 7, and first place wins $75. Click here to join.

OperationSports Member Chucklesbiscotti cruised to a 7 point win in week 6, thanks to a very solid lineup that included some of the day's best picks. Matt Forte, Brandon Oliver, and Mohammed Sanu had standout performances for him. Had Chuckles entered this team into the Sunday $1.75 Million tournament, he would've finished in 630th out of 82,000 teams, good for a $300 payday.

Sweettouch finished in 2nd place, carried by a strong day by an off-the-radar selection, Cam Newton.

Here's the week 6 champ Chuckles' lineup, which was good for a cool $75 first place prize.

Here's the link for week 7's league. Good luck!

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 wwharton @ 10/17/14 12:55 PM
BTW, love these write ups.

Makes it fun playing even when you finish 53rd and out of the money (d'oh!)

# 2 Steve_OS @ 10/17/14 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
BTW, love these write ups.

Makes it fun playing even when you finish 53rd and out of the money (d'oh!)
Haha, I didn't do so hot last week either.

# 3 Steve_OS @ 10/19/14 12:26 PM
Get in while you still can! 30 minutes until kickoff!

# 4 rangerrick012 @ 10/20/14 11:25 PM
Seattle defense was my downfall this week. Still won $34 and 1st in the other contest I entered.

# 5 wwharton @ 10/21/14 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerrick012
Seattle defense was my downfall this week. Still won $34 and 1st in the other contest I entered.
I had another stinker of a week. Cousin's benching ruined my "go against the grain" pick. Holmes made sure I didn't sneak in a couple of bucks on the back end.

# 6 NDAlum @ 10/21/14 02:59 PM
Gio and Alfred Morris stuck it to me. Fortunate to hit a home run on Watkins this week.

$14 into $30 this week. I'm still down a good amount need to work back.

# 7 tdawg3782 @ 10/22/14 06:37 PM
Bounced back from an abysmal showing last week to finish 8th. That's twice I've finished 8th. This damn game is ridiculously addicting lol. My downfall was Alshon Jeffery. I didn't expect much from Sankey but only 1.9 out of Jeffery??? Come on man. Damn Cutler.

# 8 FrankAtFanDuel @ 10/23/14 02:43 PM
League is up for week 8! www.fanduel.com/operationsports

Week 7 recap article should go up tomorrow.

# 9 Aggies7 @ 10/23/14 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankAtFanDuel
League is up for week 8! www.fanduel.com/operationsports

Week 7 recap article should go up tomorrow.

Awesome. And great to see head to head added to iPhone app.

Frank, how do you start a Head to Head? I can select them but can't figure out how to create one.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.