Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 servers are apparently online and working, according to the official page, but many PlayStation 4 (some Xbox One) users in the OS community and Twitter, including myself, have been having issues connecting to them, some have had this same issue since Monday.

On the PlayStation 4, you can hit the "Triangle" button to manage your files, by hovering over the MyCAREER tab. While that does resolve the issue for some users, it doesn't work for everyone. If you can't connect to the servers, you have no access to MyTEAM.

While this is a major concern for those that are affected, there are others that have lost VC and 2K Support hasn't exactly been helpful. Maybe the upcoming patch will fix these issues, maybe not. The only real details that have been revealed deal with users getting booted out of The Park.

Here are just a few comments on Twitter, please post what you are seeing.

@MimJitchell777

Quote:
And have you heard of the new issue? Got onto MyCareer for first time in a week and it reset from 81 ovr to 67. Lost all upgrades

@Nick_BBean

Quote:
since I've been playing I've lost 30,000 vc. I sent in a ticket a week ago to @2KSupport still no response.

@RareHeat

Quote:
i lost 22.5k VC on the first day opening packs, 2 weeks of going back and forth with 2ksupport and still havent got it back

@tre9mb

Quote:
lost my player and all vc #itsallbad

@NDiGirolamo7

Quote:
Basically the same as them, upgraded my player, came back and it was all gone including VC, support has ignored me, no help at all

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 nddot @ 10/19/14 01:15 AM
i'm scared to launch the game and find out i lost my player...cotddamn

# 42 bls @ 10/19/14 01:50 AM
Xbox 1

Extreme lag every online quick match.

# 43 smush @ 10/19/14 06:41 AM
Xbox 1

Extreme Lag on quick match for 3 days and i get this message

Error code 7d1cdfe7

# 44 AJ21476 @ 10/19/14 07:02 AM
PC version...

I can't even get to point of loosing VC or anything because I'm still stuck at create a player. Every time I try to enter my real life name "Rosado" I get an inappropriate name error. I guess Rosado is bad language to 2K?

# 45 BigBlue @ 10/19/14 07:57 AM
I haven't been able to complete a simple unranked 8 minute game against my buddy on Xbox one since release. Got to the fourth quarter again last night before being dropped. Disappointing.

BigBlue

# 46 BigBlue @ 10/19/14 07:59 AM
By the way, why is my nba today still showing a date of Oct 14? Shouldn't it update daily?

BigBlue

# 47 Flightwhite24 @ 10/19/14 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue
By the way, why is my nba today still showing a date of Oct 14? Shouldn't it update daily?

BigBlue
My guess is when the season starts you will see the daily updates. I do feel/wish this was working now but I'm not surprised that it's not working as advertised. If I remember correctly it was broken down last year as well

# 48 Optimus_Dimes @ 10/19/14 08:39 AM
Can't connect and haven't tried the "manage files" way yet since I'm scared to lose my progress too.
So far my OVR isn't changed (according to my savefile) but yeah, still trouble connecting via PS4.

# 49 FKG @ 10/19/14 09:12 AM
Damn Im starting to be scared about my dude now....havent had any issues so far, and if i do actually lose all progress ill most likely stop playing all together.

I mean i can accept losing 5 bucks over some vc i should have not even bought in the same place (I sure hope 2k knows I aint giving up any more cash to them after being robbed), but losing a month of progress would piss me off in a big way.

# 50 ryantheplague @ 10/19/14 10:11 AM
Man, these issues killed 2k14 for me for almost the whole year. Just put it down and never went back. I haven't been able to play my career all weekend on ps4. I'm mad at myself for trusting in 2k.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

# 51 guitarDADDY1208 @ 10/19/14 10:30 AM
Has anyone gotten anywhere with 2k Support, or Ronnie 2k about a fix to the connection issues? I'm on ps4 luckily I don't have a camera so I created a generic looking guy I've had to recreate his face a few times but my VC still accumulates and my file is still connected. I just have to hit triangle to pull up the file and load it that way I also make sure to back it up on cloud so I don't lose progress. This issue really gets me because I love to join friends for a quick online game but can't now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

# 52 VGlunatic @ 10/19/14 10:40 AM
No luck getting in contact with anyone yet. Been waiting for days.

# 53 luda06 @ 10/19/14 10:55 AM
No connection on the PS4, no KD card...not happy.

# 54 gremdog8 @ 10/19/14 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
That sounds unethical at best, possibly illegal if you spent actual cash.
I agree but that is there policy, I dealt with it last year on 2k14.

# 55 Hartenberg @ 10/19/14 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarDADDY1208
Has anyone gotten anywhere with 2k Support, or Ronnie 2k about a fix to the connection issues? I'm on ps4 luckily I don't have a camera so I created a generic looking guy I've had to recreate his face a few times but my VC still accumulates and my file is still connected. I just have to hit triangle to pull up the file and load it that way I also make sure to back it up on cloud so I don't lose progress. This issue really gets me because I love to join friends for a quick online game but can't now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
There are so many people who have tweeted at Ronnie, LD and 2ksupport for help with the server isuue. None of them have responded since Monday. Aside from 2ksupport saying they "fixed" the problem. Instead they'll retweet pictures of facescans that will probably be deleted, and talk about how awesome MyPark is (lol.)

I know it's their job to drum up hype for the game, so you can't really fault them for that, but one job as a community managers, is to...well...manage the community. Retweeting pictures of facescans and MyPark scores is not managing the community. The numerous people reaching out to them for help are getting ZERO responses. It's really sad honestly. At least give them the latest update on stuff that the devs are doing, instead of just leaving people in the dark. And DON'T even get me started on 2k support....lawd.

Also, been offically a week now since I've been able to play online in this game. A. Whole. Week. This is just pathetic. I'm honestly starting to think this problem isn't fixable. You would think a week would have been long enough to figure out what's going on, and correct it. I've almost resigned to the fact that if I want to play anything online in this game, I'm going to have to use an alternate profile, but I'm not trying to pay money to play online on two accounts.

# 56 sadrhaty @ 10/19/14 12:38 PM
ost the console you are using and what issues you have been having. Thanks. Will update the OP on some replies.

# 57 VGlunatic @ 10/19/14 12:46 PM
Was just on the app which recently had my correct amount of VC and all of a sudden now it has 0. Put my disc in and it still has the correct amount. This is all getting ridiculous.

# 58 Mdp_11 @ 10/19/14 12:52 PM
Wasn't able to play myplayer for like a week...it had said vc history etc. than finally got on yesterday all my attribute has been restarted and I spent $20 on vc and they gone need fix ASAP

# 59 numbersign @ 10/19/14 01:50 PM
I'm on ps4. Cannot connect to online at all when I press the "Connect" option on the right side of the main menu.

I was able to finally get on mycareer yesterday but when I got on my player had lost all his attribute upgrades. I can connect to park but it is annoying not being able to play myteam and also the fact that I lost all my upgrades.

Not sure how they will fix me getting my upgrades back but I thought connecting to online would be fixed by now. Is there a release date for a patch yet?

# 60 FKG @ 10/19/14 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheplague
Man, these issues killed 2k14 for me for almost the whole year. Just put it down and never went back. I haven't been able to play my career all weekend on ps4. I'm mad at myself for trusting in 2k.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I hear you sir, this will be the reason I will not preorder the game next year and I probably wont even buy it new, but just wait for some good deal on the used market.

And to think I went and bought the PS4 mainly for 2K15 and Evolve. I got burnt on this one but I canceled my Evolve preorder the other day, Im not about to risk another 70 bucks on something that might be broken.

I might be wrong, but I think 2K has to be real careful, the community is not like that of a Halo or cod that will just buy anything for the sake of name value, if they dont watch out they might see a real decline next year.
You know, the whole fool me once thing.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.