Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

The NBA Live 15 demo is set to arrive on October 28th for PlayStation 4 users. The demo features a full game with 5 minute quarters between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Oklahoma City Thunder with a "Finals Atmosphere". You will also have a chance to play through the adidas Learn LIVE Tutorial featuring Damian Lillard.

EA Access subscribers can download the 6 hour trial version on October 23rd. If you are not an EA Access subscriber, you will be able to download the full 6 hour trial version on October 28th. The trial version is the full game, your progress and stats will carry over if you decide to purchase at a later date.

Source - EA Sports

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 youvalss @ 10/28/14 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerplay98x
Canadian prices lol.
I feel like it's just an excuse to charge more. That's really a shame.

# 62 WTF @ 10/28/14 11:39 PM
Nah, the Rose fave came through an in game update.

# 63 pdawg17 @ 10/29/14 02:31 AM
PS4 demo is definitely not updated. I have been playing the full Xbox trial and pre-patch was nothing but CPU 3-point shots whereas post-patch there is much more variety.

I just tried the PS4 demo and it was all 3's all the time...too bad as I think EA will lose sales with the current PS4 demo...wish PS4 users could play the real thing...

# 64 ZephyrZ23 @ 10/29/14 08:38 AM
Demo isn't out in Uk yet?

# 65 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 10/29/14 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17
PS4 demo is definitely not updated. I have been playing the full Xbox trial and pre-patch was nothing but CPU 3-point shots whereas post-patch there is much more variety.

I just tried the PS4 demo and it was all 3's all the time...too bad as I think EA will lose sales with the current PS4 demo...wish PS4 users could play the real thing...
What's all different in the patch? I've only played ps4 demo

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.