Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K has just released the NBA 2K15 patch details on Steam. Granted, these notes are regarding the PC patch, but it should give you a general idea of what to expect on the consoles.
  • Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
  • Controller/Keyboard bindings will now properly function in MyPARK.
  • Addressed an issue where the game would experience frame rate stuttering in certain situations.
  • The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
  • Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
  • Fixed an issue where some users were experiencing hangs when attempting to create/join an Online League with a custom roster.
  • Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
  • The keyboard should now properly detect input game-wide when a controller is also being used simultaneously.
  • Fixed an issue where in-game models would appear green/yellow on certain GPUs.
  • Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
  • Corrected an issue where black ‘blobs’ would appear in replay on certain system configurations.
  • Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
  • Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.
  • Added support for users attempting to play with a GeForce 320M GPU.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 nyk_fatboy @ 10/22/14 01:43 PM
Alot of these issues im currently having trouble with.

Cant wait

# 2 reth316 @ 10/22/14 01:50 PM
Very poor if the stat overlay big isn't fixed.

# 3 swimfunk @ 10/22/14 01:52 PM
Nothing regarding online league games not registering.

# 4 kbomb1upc @ 10/22/14 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reth316
Oh I thought it was just me. The stats never show up during my games. I hope they can fix that bug. It's very annoying.

# 5 Nomah5 @ 10/22/14 02:02 PM
Weak sauce.

# 6 jeremym480 @ 10/22/14 02:04 PM
Quote:
Is the stat overlay just for PS4 (like the end of the game highlights bug) or is it across all platforms?

We already know that there's at least some things that were patched that aren't mentioned on this list because Leftos already confirmed that the CPU drafting players properly is fixed with this patch.

# 7 Tonyattia @ 10/22/14 02:06 PM
They nee to fix te problem where the red takes 15 seconds to give the ball to th inbounder

# 8 bcruise @ 10/22/14 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Is the stat overlay just for PS4 (like the end of the game highlights bug) or is it across all platforms?

We already know that there's at least some things that were patched that aren't mentioned on this list because Leftos already confirmed that the CPU drafting players properly is fixed with this patch.
It's definitely an issue on PC.

Anyway, I'm really glad for the PC performance improvements in this patch. Console users may not get a whole lot out of it, but it sounds like many of the gameplay fixes (like what Beluba is going over in his Q&A thread) are going to be in the next patch after this one.

# 9 Goffs @ 10/22/14 02:07 PM
The big patch don't come till later...I for one love this patch since it fixed the micro stutter on the PC.

# 10 amedawg00 @ 10/22/14 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimfunk
Nothing regarding online league games not registering.
Unbelievable. maybe it's a stealth fix since it's a server side issue. We will test when it drops on ps4 and xb1. But damn 2k...smfh.

# 11 reth316 @ 10/22/14 02:08 PM
The inbound delay is the stat bug, the commentators are talking about a stat that isn't showing on screen and you can't skip it so hence the delay. It's on X11 as well as that's what I'm playing on.

# 12 Steve_OS @ 10/22/14 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk77
Sorry, but you can't just assume this will be similar to the console patch.
I followed up w/ 2K and basically, it's the same patch, minus the obvious PC issues. The big patch is still to come.

# 13 Nomah5 @ 10/22/14 02:12 PM
glad to know there is a "big" patch still to come. I don't think we heard any confirmation there was one.

# 14 reptilexcq @ 10/22/14 02:17 PM
Hey, if they have the in game stat overlay and still delay the inbound pass, would you still want the stat overlay? I DON'T!! It's annoying having to wait 20secs just to get the ball. If that is the case, then they might as well get rid of the stat overlay.

# 15 LionsFanNJ @ 10/22/14 02:23 PM
I'm glad the edit screen glitch is fixed. I wonder if Joe Johnson's shot will be fixed with it

Iooking forward to the main title update after this with major fixes

# 16 reth316 @ 10/22/14 02:24 PM
I love the league leader stat graphic as the season goes on personally. Should be able to skip through it though, hopefully it all gets sorted.

# 17 HakeemDaDream @ 10/22/14 02:51 PM
I'm hoping they at least fixed the POTG post-game highlights for the PS4.

# 18 Mikelopedia @ 10/22/14 02:51 PM
Quote:
The inbound delay is the stat bug, the commentators are talking about a stat that isn't showing on screen and you can't skip it so hence the delay. It's on X11 as well as that's what I'm playing on.
Thank you sir lol You're the first person I've seen state what should be obvious that the reason for the ref delay IS the stat overlay bug. I do also hope they allow you to skip it once the bug is rectified. I enjoy seeing the stats but don't need that much time to get the point.

Also as someone who likes to play 12 minute quarters, any optional time saver is appreciated.

# 19 Crookid @ 10/22/14 02:57 PM
Nothing about my career player sluggish issue and low quality shots when coach directive is to "keep score close". Which is a ridiculous objective to begin with.

# 20 Dazraz @ 10/22/14 03:02 PM
The annoying thing is that when I first picked up the game (On Disc) I was unable to download the initial Update due to PSN being down. The Stat overlays were working fine at that point. Obviously the Update caused an issue, you would think it would be relatively straight forward to reverse.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.