12:35 PM - October 22, 2014 by HakeemDaDream
2K has just released the NBA 2K15 patch details on Steam. Granted, these notes are regarding the PC patch, but it should give you a general idea of what to expect on the consoles.
- Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
- Controller/Keyboard bindings will now properly function in MyPARK.
- Addressed an issue where the game would experience frame rate stuttering in certain situations.
- The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
- Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
- Fixed an issue where some users were experiencing hangs when attempting to create/join an Online League with a custom roster.
- Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
- The keyboard should now properly detect input game-wide when a controller is also being used simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue where in-game models would appear green/yellow on certain GPUs.
- Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
- Corrected an issue where black ‘blobs’ would appear in replay on certain system configurations.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
- Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.
- Added support for users attempting to play with a GeForce 320M GPU.