Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K has just released the NBA 2K15 patch details on Steam. Granted, these notes are regarding the PC patch, but it should give you a general idea of what to expect on the consoles.
  • Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
  • Controller/Keyboard bindings will now properly function in MyPARK.
  • Addressed an issue where the game would experience frame rate stuttering in certain situations.
  • The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
  • Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
  • Fixed an issue where some users were experiencing hangs when attempting to create/join an Online League with a custom roster.
  • Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
  • The keyboard should now properly detect input game-wide when a controller is also being used simultaneously.
  • Fixed an issue where in-game models would appear green/yellow on certain GPUs.
  • Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
  • Corrected an issue where black ‘blobs’ would appear in replay on certain system configurations.
  • Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
  • Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.
  • Added support for users attempting to play with a GeForce 320M GPU.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Gerick90 @ 10/22/14 03:07 PM
what about the facescan

# 22 Lakers 24 7 @ 10/22/14 03:13 PM
Doesn't address any of the core issues with the game.

# 23 reptilexcq @ 10/22/14 03:16 PM
I don't think they fix the missing stat overlay 20sec delay issue yet in the 1st patch as reported by a PC user.

# 24 SuperNova854 @ 10/22/14 03:19 PM
Dang I was really hoping a patch would fix going to the CAP screen in roster making would freeze the game.

# 25 STLRams @ 10/22/14 03:29 PM
If this also applies to the consoles then - no face scan fix, no gameplay fixes/improvements, no stat overlays getting fixed, then this is a pretty sad patch.

# 26 cliff1cj @ 10/22/14 03:32 PM
Yea i will agree that this patch will barely be anything cloe to the console update. This is just for a bunch of issues with the PC and its processing

# 27 HakeemDaDream @ 10/22/14 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliff1cj
Yea i will agree that this patch will barely be anything cloe to the console update. This is just for a bunch of issues with the PC and its processing
Check the 2nd page. Steve_OS confirmed that this PC patch is identical to the console patch, minus PC-specific issues.

# 28 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 10/22/14 03:41 PM
What about being able to view player highlights after the game when playing on quarters longer than 6 minutes? This has been broken for 2 years now! What gives?

# 29 extremeskins04 @ 10/22/14 03:55 PM
If these are the only patch notes, then that is very weak from 2k.

# 30 bcruise @ 10/22/14 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
If these are the only patch notes, then that is very weak from 2k.
The gameplay fixes are coming later...Beluba's still taking feedback and working on addressing them, there's no way all of that could have been in this already submitted patch.

# 31 extremeskins04 @ 10/22/14 04:00 PM
Atleast the stat overlays not showing would be nice if it were fixed in this first patch. I don't want to sound like i'm whining but it kinda takes the immersion straight out of the game when they commentators talk about the stats but the overlays are missing.

# 32 Philgoodz1980 @ 10/22/14 04:07 PM
I'm not having these issues. My issues are trying to play an online quick Match and it takes like 10 mins for it to connect to a match and also the NBA today is staying in October 14th. Is anyone else having this issue? I have the GTX 970.

# 33 Jstache83 @ 10/22/14 04:25 PM
This is a PC patch. Console should follow. I'm pretty sure it's a online patch stuff. I doubt it's for core game stuff. Hopefully another patch will be in the works before season starts for core stuff.

# 34 Crookid @ 10/22/14 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerick90
what about the facescan
Face scan patch coming soon after the first patch as per 2K.

# 35 Glenn33 @ 10/22/14 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
The gameplay fixes are coming later...Beluba's still taking feedback and working on addressing them, there's no way all of that could have been in this already submitted patch.
#voiceofreason

# 36 zrtelford @ 10/22/14 04:54 PM
well I am beyond bummed. the game play is FINE imo. I don't want them touching it, I can use sliders. I WANTED THE STAT OVERLAYS FIXED. but, you always don't get what you want do you. hopefully this is fixed soon.

# 37 Smirkin Dirk @ 10/22/14 06:45 PM
It's good they are fixing the sig shot screen. That was annoying.

Mike Wang has said they are already working on the gameplay patch, and said they are fixing OP CPU putbacks and lack of fouls.

I coudlnt find the past schedules for patch releases.

# 38 2_headedmonster @ 10/22/14 06:55 PM
every year people act like the "big patch" aka the thanksgiving patch is not in the works.... it should have been a given with how quick this one was announced that this would have an online/functionality focus.

# 39 Smirkin Dirk @ 10/22/14 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
every year people act like the "big patch" aka the thanksgiving patch is not in the works.... it should have been a given with how quick this one was announced that this would have an online/functionality focus.
Does the 1st major gameplay patch drop about thanksgiving most years?

# 40 2_headedmonster @ 10/22/14 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Does the 1st major gameplay patch drop about thanksgiving most years?
yep, but come to think about it, this patch may have set it back. But its usually in that time frame.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.