Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K has just released the NBA 2K15 patch details on Steam. Granted, these notes are regarding the PC patch, but it should give you a general idea of what to expect on the consoles.
  • Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
  • Controller/Keyboard bindings will now properly function in MyPARK.
  • Addressed an issue where the game would experience frame rate stuttering in certain situations.
  • The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
  • Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
  • Fixed an issue where some users were experiencing hangs when attempting to create/join an Online League with a custom roster.
  • Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
  • The keyboard should now properly detect input game-wide when a controller is also being used simultaneously.
  • Fixed an issue where in-game models would appear green/yellow on certain GPUs.
  • Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
  • Corrected an issue where black ‘blobs’ would appear in replay on certain system configurations.
  • Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
  • Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.
  • Added support for users attempting to play with a GeForce 320M GPU.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 thedream2k13 @ 10/22/14 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakes08
Thanks for the info.

Ronnie2k I hope you read this - You and nba 2k15 can go **** yourselves until the myteam online gameplay input lag gets fixed. You guys never talk about it or address it and its been going on for years, not just in 2k15.
Idiot online has been addressed and lag input is present on all online modes

# 42 extremeskins04 @ 10/22/14 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakes08
Thanks for the info.

Ronnie2k I hope you read this - You and nba 2k15 can go **** yourselves until the myteam online gameplay input lag gets fixed. You guys never talk about it or address it and its been going on for years, not just in 2k15.
How does this even get past the mods? I thought there was a no tolerance policy in these forums? I know a few OS'ers that were banned for alot less.

# 43 BBF24 @ 10/22/14 08:15 PM
^
Snitches get stitches.

# 44 G0DZGiFT @ 10/22/14 08:39 PM
Man this didn't fix the animation for shot edits. Smh good ole 2k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 45 jmaj315 @ 10/22/14 08:42 PM
hahaha yea i had the Doris Burke issue. I guess the player she was interviewing was still on the court, so she warped out there and then warped back to toss it back to Ernie for player of the game hahaha

# 46 Smirkin Dirk @ 10/22/14 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Man this didn't fix the animation for shot edits. Smh good ole 2k.
Patch hasnt been released yet.

# 47 BluFu @ 10/22/14 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Patch hasnt been released yet.
not in this patch anyway... we've got to wait for the 2nd one

# 48 GoGetta408 @ 10/22/14 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Idiot online has been addressed and lag input is present on all online modes
input lag has NOT been addressed - please show me where its even been acknowledged.

addressing 'online' issues is very vague, i want to see where they even mention input lag, because last year it was ignored, and it will be this year as well.

# 49 BluFu @ 10/22/14 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
From the OP

The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animation

From Leftos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
when you went to edit rose, were the shot bases preview able to change?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
That's not in this patch. The issue didn't get fixed in time for this one, but the fix is in the pipeline.
hmmm... surprise patch fix...?

# 50 extremeskins04 @ 10/22/14 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBF24
^
Snitches get stitches.
Nah, all I ask is for consistency.

# 51 egb @ 10/22/14 09:33 PM
I don't even know if it's possible, but I would be content if the only thing patched out was Deron Williams' face.

# 52 franch1se @ 10/22/14 10:06 PM
I can't even do anything. The game loads with no music, whenever i click ANY of the options it freezes

# 53 dfgyjfgj @ 10/22/14 10:10 PM
Sorry, but you can't just assume this will be similar to the console patch.

# 54 Doakabonds @ 10/23/14 04:41 AM
I HATE WHEN THE COACH SAYS TO BURN CLOCK WHEN YOUR LOSING.
ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE IN MYCAREER THEY TROLL YOU? FORCING YOU TO BE PICKED ON SCREENS, LIKE MY PLAYER MISSES A TON OF LAYUPS & MY TEAMATES MISS WIDE OPEN LAYUPS & 3 POINTERS AS WELL. JAMES HARDEN WITH NOONE AROUND HIM, UHM SPLASH, BUT MY JAMES HARDEN SHOOTS BRICKS

# 55 kamackeris76 @ 10/23/14 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doakabonds
I HATE WHEN THE COACH SAYS TO BURN CLOCK WHEN YOUR LOSING.
ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE IN MYCAREER THEY TROLL YOU? FORCING YOU TO BE PICKED ON SCREENS, LIKE MY PLAYER MISSES A TON OF LAYUPS & MY TEAMATES MISS WIDE OPEN LAYUPS & 3 POINTERS AS WELL. JAMES HARDEN WITH NOONE AROUND HIM, UHM SPLASH, BUT MY JAMES HARDEN SHOOTS BRICKS
Stop shouting

# 56 Painkiller1974 @ 10/23/14 07:27 AM
Leftos told that in this patch they correct also the Draft issue in MyLeague (best players not picked in early positions)

# 57 dpower15 @ 10/23/14 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Good start for a 1st patch. Hopefully the next one will address a ton.

Some things I still hope to see fixed. Some minor, some major. And yes, I know some of it sounds like a broken record.

* More zip on passes- Watching the CLE/MEM game right now on ESPN, and you can just see the difference in how fast their passes are compared to the game.

* Floor lighting/reflection- The courts need to have more of a glossy look to them, like 2K14 did.

* More responsive controls- I understand they added "weight" to the players, but these are world class athletes. There's shouldn't be a delay when you're trying to block a shot, move your guy in different directions, and trying to execute dribble moves like crossovers and spins moves.

* Being able to walk the ball up the court- This just adds to the realism, and was in 2K14.

* Net/Rim sound and interaction- There should be different sounds when the ball goes thru the net. A putback from underneath the basket should not have the same sound as a swished 3 pointer. And speaking of 3's, there are WAY too many swishes. I'd say 85% of made 3's are swishes. Overall I'd like to see a better variation of ball to rim physics.

* Shoes Edit- In player edit, when selecting different shoes, the shoes are all in black and white. Not sure if it's supposed to be this way, but I doubt it. (unless this was fixed already)

* Being able to edit players' body types- Give us the ability to change players arm/torso/leg/waist thickness. Not sure if this can be patched or not. If not, hopefully it's something they will add next year.

Great list here. I completely agree that the passing needs more zip added to it. In game passes look like middle schoolers throwing the ball around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 58 HypoLuxa13 @ 10/23/14 09:38 AM
Mostly technical fixes, which are great. But, for us PC users, only a couple of them are wide spread: Stuttering frame rate, for example. I did experience the Roster size during free agency bug, so good to see that get fixed.

Not sure about MyPark issues, since it appears most people gave up after the first week of connection issues, and usually nobody is there, not enough to get a game going anyway. (First weekend, was always was 3-4 games going at a time, since then, usually only 3-4 players in My Park at a time. And have NEVER seen anyone else in Jordan Rec Center.)

Hopefully next patch in the next weeks will have a plethora of gameplay improvements and annoying bug fixes (I DID NOT GIVE MY CREATED PLAYER THE NAME "EASY BREASY", DANG IT!!!!)

# 59 23 @ 10/23/14 10:39 AM
I'm locking this. First this patch is not the big game play patch.

It's an emergency patch for some online stuff and some fixes for us PC players which worked well.

You guys stop asking for huge fixes when the game has only been out a couple of weeks. You know they can't program submit and have you download all that stuff in 2 days.

Again this patch is only for pc and really shouldn't be in here and yes someone will be banned for breaking the TOS in this thread

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.