Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

NBA Live 15 is available now for Xbox One EA Access subscribers, here are some gameplay videos for those that don't have access.

The Introduction to OnBoarding featuring Damian Lillard (TicoisTocory Perez)

Cavs vs. Heat (TicoisTocory Perez)

Live Ultimate Team (AiiRxJONES)

Rising Star Mode (QJB)

Cavs vs. Thunder (NotYourAverageFlight)

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 youvalss @ 10/22/14 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I promised I would never post here, but as a courtesy, I'll just give everyone a heads up that another stream is going:

http://www.twitch.tv/jrvanbee
Any indication of the difficulty level?

# 22 mbrancato157 @ 10/22/14 09:02 PM
Players look good for most part, physics look ok. Lack of player movement and defense is concerning. I know you said you have to turn on player movement, but why that isn't on by default is mind-boggling

# 23 WTF @ 10/22/14 09:03 PM
Trust me, I know. I argue for it often.

# 24 BattleBornLV @ 10/22/14 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I promised I would never post here, but as a courtesy, I'll just give everyone a heads up that another stream is going:

http://www.twitch.tv/jrvanbee
Still not seeing any movement on offense. The CPU down 2 with time winding down everybody stood around while Collison held on to the ball until the shot clock ran down. Then settled for a turnaround fade away jumper.

# 25 mbrancato157 @ 10/22/14 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Trust me, I know. I argue for it often.
Do you know if we will be able to turn it on in the demo for PS4?

# 26 csamuelsvt @ 10/22/14 09:07 PM
Game looks good but yikes at the stream...AI was down by 3 with less than 5 seconds left or so in the game maybe a little bit more in and instead of running up the court....it goes into a slow dribble up the court and a long long 3? Yikes.

# 27 WTF @ 10/22/14 09:11 PM
I don't know. The guy streaming though went into the pause screen, and that part might be locked. He could have paused too quickly after tipoff though.

# 28 The 24th Letter @ 10/22/14 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by csamuelsvt
Game looks good but yikes at the stream...AI was down by 3 with less than 5 seconds left or so in the game maybe a little bit more in and instead of running up the court....it goes into a slow dribble up the court and a long long 3? Yikes.

Someone mentioned they worked on late game logic recently...maybe it'll be in the DO patch...A.I late game decision making was rough last year too...

# 29 GisherJohn24 @ 10/22/14 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Oh wow the graphics look impressive on YouTube. Player movement still needs work but looks good overall
I agree. Pretty pleased and glad I reserved my copy. It's not epic looking but looks very fun

# 30 GisherJohn24 @ 10/22/14 09:17 PM
Very nice faces!

# 31 King_B_Mack @ 10/22/14 09:30 PM
Man that Finals presentation is amazing.

Sidenote. The Finals patch being on the back of the jerseys looks stupid. Really don't like the NBA's decision to put the logo back there in the first place, this just seals it.

# 32 El_Poopador @ 10/22/14 09:38 PM
It looks a ton better than Live 14. I liked that every time he botched the defense with Kyrie, Westbrook took advantage of the wide open shot. Also, that poster Westbrook had on Love was beautiful, including the crowd hype animation afterward. Really looking forward to trying this game.

# 33 loosey101 @ 10/22/14 09:39 PM
Damn it! I'm sitting here feeding the baby trying to get her to sleep so I can watch some streams haha.

# 34 Oldhead80 @ 10/22/14 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Live just has their own style of animation...you either love it or hate it...it just has this deliberate "the animation is starting now" pause in it instead of one smooth motion....

I'll def be in this practice gym though...glad they got rid of the angle from last year..
It's an EA thing, and it's not so much a "style" as it is a philosophy of keeping animations to a minimum in favor of immediate user response at all times. That's why Madden and Live look so twitchy and spastic and animate so poorly. Neither game wil ever look or move realisically. Reality is there are gamers who prefer the lighter responsiveness/quick-twitchy-ness of EA games and dislike the heavier feel of 2k games. It's not something I would buy but it's important they have an alternative to enjoy.

# 35 Pared @ 10/22/14 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Someone mentioned they worked on late game logic recently...maybe it'll be in the DO patch...A.I late game decision making was rough last year too...
If this is an issue again... ARGH. I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to point it out and then get into stupid back and forths by people that say they don't see it.

As for the movement, I think the game looks pretty good actually. Of course, I think I feel that "all things considered..."

Ya know?

# 36 8and9 @ 10/22/14 10:04 PM
That game looks good, looking forward to playing the demo.

# 37 Walt Frazier @ 10/22/14 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
NBA Finals - Cavs vs OKC

Includes starting lineup player introductions

http://youtu.be/6DZtfrgLQsI

The CPU players barely even move off ball in that video. Hmmmm...can anyone who has it please turn auto motion ON. These vids are horrible without it.

Last year it made a difference. Not much, but a bit. Need to see if it makes a significant difference this year as the CPU AI movement is terrible so far in the vids I have watched.

# 38 nick_sr @ 10/23/14 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
http://youtu.be/3HvTtEQ1yNI

Some LUT Exclusive footage from my dude AiiRxJONES
Loved the new set up!!!!!

Auction is looks nice!

# 39 loosey101 @ 10/23/14 09:01 AM
So do I, we will have to get some games in Nick. What console do you have? I'm pumped for the auction house but it makes me a little nervous lol

# 40 nick_sr @ 10/23/14 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
So do I, we will have to get some games in Nick. What console do you have? I'm pumped for the auction house but it makes me a little nervous lol
Definitely bro!!!!! Why does it make you nervous?

I'llbe good as long as guys ddon't Reyto hose you llike they do in madden

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.