Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

While it would be ideal to have an online franchise/booker option with multiple friends, one of the coolest additions to WWE 2K15 could be the use of friends’ created characters in the MyCareer mode. The “invasion” concept only supports five characters per career, but this is something that I think will really add some personality and randomness to the story-based offering. Reality is already bent by having your own created character in the world, so why not add some additional wackiness with your friends in the mix?

Read More - In WWE 2K15, One Sleeper Feature Which Could Revitalize MyCareer Mode

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MannTooth24 @ 10/23/14 01:17 PM
if only my friends also had PS4

# 2 jaredsmith83 @ 10/23/14 02:20 PM
I think the way this mode is set up this year, its going to be a lot deeper than previous versions of it. There's more room for growth with your character and its not one of those things where losing a match is going to derail it all. It may be similar, but its nothing like any other career mode that has been on a WWE game.

# 3 GoJags904 @ 10/23/14 02:21 PM
@ Nabz It's not that we, myself included, aren't aware of this mode in previous games. I thinks its more of the stale offering each time it's been implemented. If each "career" mode didn't just last until you won the title then it would be more immersive and add more value to the mode itself. Your career should be your career and should last as long as you like with attributes going up and down depending on age, stature, and damage over time. It's more than just the mode people are excited for it's what will it offer under 2k sports and their reputation in building a franchise through a user's career experience.

# 4 teeteegardner @ 10/23/14 04:50 PM
the question is how long will it be... and how dynamic it is.. if its repeat scenes and only 2 years or so, id say the mode is doomed. GM mode prob wouldve been better, Universe mode is awesome , i hope it has more dynamics to it this year tho.

# 5 woody2goody @ 10/23/14 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeteegardner
the question is how long will it be... and how dynamic it is.. if its repeat scenes and only 2 years or so, id say the mode is doomed. GM mode prob wouldve been better, Universe mode is awesome , i hope it has more dynamics to it this year tho.
I believe it lasts well over 6 years according to the hands on previews.

# 6 ggsimmonds @ 10/23/14 10:49 PM
My favorite wrestling game was Here Comes the Pain because of its awesome career mode. Baffles my mind why it took so long for a similar mode to return.

To this day I occasionally get urges to play that game, and I no longer consider myself a wrestling fan.

# 7 DblocW @ 10/24/14 01:17 PM
Ive been hoping they did indeed make a online federation for years. But keep not hearing them even making an attempt. Me and some friends would "make up one" and just keep track via website. It was fun. I hope they finally bring this to the table. The possibilities are endless....fueds, tag titles with ya friends you really gel with, factions oh man...it would insane!

# 8 SmooveMove @ 10/26/14 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz
Man it' just weird tbh how some people are crazy hyped about myCareer. They have this kinda mode it seems like every other year in the game, where you go from rookie to main eventing wrestlemania.

Not saying this isn't gonna be great it probably will. But alotta people it seems like they forgot they've had this kinda mode so many times before.
They haven't had a mode like this in almost a decade...

# 9 caudi26 @ 10/26/14 12:41 PM
If anyone else played the MyCareer in Raw 2....is this like that?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.