Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 patch is available now for PlayStation 4 users, weighing in at 940MB. This patch was released for the PC version a few days ago with plans to have the Xbox One patch available within the next 48 hours.

UPDATE: It is now available for Xbox One, weighing in at 945MB.

UPDATE #2: Face scanning on the Xbox One is much better, make sure you give it another shot if you were having issues.

2K has confirmed these specific fixes. Please post your findings as you see them.
  • Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
  • Improvements have been made to the face scanning experience. Please ensure you have plenty of balanced lighting (natural light is best) for best results.
  • The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
  • Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
  • Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
  • Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
  • Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
  • Addressed a number of locations where voice chat icons and Online IDs were not properly displayed during the online experience (PS4).
  • Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 jyoung @ 10/24/14 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai2k2
Did they allow us to see how much time is left in the Rec Center while waiting for next? That's a pet peeve that needs to be fixed. These are 4 quarter games and all we get to see is the score and that doesn't help much
You still can only see the score.

The scoreboards hanging above each court are blank with a bunch of 00000s.

# 42 EarvGotti @ 10/24/14 08:41 PM
Just played an online game and it feels a bit better. Lag is very small.

# 43 BillsFan1113 @ 10/24/14 09:01 PM
Honestly wish this was a gameplay patch, what is fixed has nothing to do at all with what I do with the game, if they would just fix the player highlights in ps4 I'd be happy...isn't too much to ask for right?

# 44 aboogie1993 @ 10/24/14 09:17 PM
the patch made the park worst for xbox one squad is broken and now im stuck at screen on 99 percent smh

# 45 lil_yawk @ 10/24/14 09:35 PM
How do u know if u have the patch on xb1

# 46 Shadow @ 10/24/14 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_yawk
How do u know if u have the patch on xb1
Sign out and sign back in to make sure.

# 47 mt8732 @ 10/24/14 09:45 PM
U can't download official one. U can tell cause in quick game Aldridge has on aj13 and when u dl roster he's still in Nike hyperposites 😒

# 48 GisherJohn24 @ 10/24/14 09:47 PM
So that part where the ref holds the ball for 20 seconds before an inbound wasn't fixed?

# 49 dazzelle @ 10/24/14 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsFan1113
if they would just fix the player highlights in ps4 I'd be happy...isn't too much to ask for right?
Didn't one of the devs say it won't/can't be fixed.

# 50 Clappington @ 10/24/14 10:00 PM
Lol this patch broke the parks on x1 omg.

# 51 Kurupt_XxX @ 10/24/14 10:05 PM
jordan rec league still laggier than ever. Broke 2k. lol

# 52 Cycloniac @ 10/24/14 10:17 PM
Alriight, so, has anyone else noticed that if you're playing as the Lakers at home that during the starting lineups, it sounds like the PA announcer is introducing the away team?

Not necesserily related to the patch, but I wish 2k would fix this.

# 53 Habsfan88 @ 10/24/14 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestiux
1 GB patch and it did nothing. WHY won't 2K fix their 2K Leaderboards while you are in a game. You know, the screen that shows the stats of previous years/ current year of players and where they rank. Honestly it's a joke that they still didn't fix this.
Wait, the presentation issues on PS4 STILL haven't been fixed?

Seriously???

# 54 itzdaviddxd @ 10/24/14 10:45 PM
I feel the facescan for the X1 has gotten worse. Anyone else?

# 55 Armor and Sword @ 10/24/14 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan88
Wait, the presentation issues on PS4 STILL haven't been fixed?

Seriously???
A 2nd massive patch is on the works.

# 56 nddot @ 10/24/14 10:50 PM
did they fix the disgusting animation where you see the inside of your player's mouth whenever you're one the bench in mycareer ?

# 57 rockchisler @ 10/24/14 10:57 PM
does the patch download by its self? I fired the game up on PS4, it told me a update is available at main menu but I did not see it download.

# 58 BattleBornLV @ 10/24/14 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
does the patch download by its self? I fired the game up on PS4, it told me a update is available at main menu but I did not see it download.
Yeah it downloaded and installed automatically.

# 59 SuperNova854 @ 10/24/14 11:04 PM
If anyone(doubt it) was wondering, this patch didn't fix the glitch where the game freezes and crashed back to home when going to the CAP screen in rosters.

# 60 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 10/24/14 11:15 PM
Can't connect to the game after the patch and play online smh

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.