Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 patch is available now for PlayStation 4 users, weighing in at 940MB. This patch was released for the PC version a few days ago with plans to have the Xbox One patch available within the next 48 hours.

UPDATE: It is now available for Xbox One, weighing in at 945MB.

UPDATE #2: Face scanning on the Xbox One is much better, make sure you give it another shot if you were having issues.

2K has confirmed these specific fixes. Please post your findings as you see them.
  • Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
  • Improvements have been made to the face scanning experience. Please ensure you have plenty of balanced lighting (natural light is best) for best results.
  • The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
  • Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
  • Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
  • Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
  • Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
  • Addressed a number of locations where voice chat icons and Online IDs were not properly displayed during the online experience (PS4).
  • Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 AndreSwagassi86 @ 10/25/14 01:06 AM
Patch constantly freezes and crashes game .... can't connect to server on start up, have to connect 4-5 times from menu... smh.... i'm just sad

# 82 @marcusjiles @ 10/25/14 01:16 AM
I havent done anything in this game except edit rosters lol. Been seeing all the issues you guys have been having since the release. I figured rosters would have taken about a month. But damn, doesnt seemed like the animations problem wasnt really fixed, and there seems to be more issues with VC (which I plan on buying). Basically, Im doing rosters only because Im scared to be in limbo, pissed lol.

# 83 sirjam @ 10/25/14 01:35 AM
I didn't have xb1 tell this game. How do I know if I got the patch? I got nothing telling me to dload anything like it the 360 did.

# 84 Mikelopedia @ 10/25/14 02:00 AM
I was hoping this would resolve the "server issue" preventing me and others from accessing the updated rosters through Create Roster in order to edit them. It hasnt. Joel Anthony is still on the Celtics.

Is there any fix in the works for this? This is a game killer for me if I cant edit the rosters I'm playing with.

# 85 SuperNova854 @ 10/25/14 02:04 AM
Anyone elses game not even getting to the main screen? I load up the game and I'm stuck at the little loading icon.

# 86 Ownal0t @ 10/25/14 02:14 AM
2 questions, one of which was answered.

is online lag gone? i wana ENJOY myteam/ park again.

is the CPU Rebounding/Putback Cheese fixed? im tired of playing dennis rodman/Reggie evans every game

# 87 DonWuan @ 10/25/14 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t

is the CPU Rebounding/Putback Cheese fixed? im tired of playing dennis rodman/Reggie evans every game
No

Im not an expert online player, just played my first match in years. But horrible lag online. See why people play offball D. Problem there is the same thing with cpu vs cpu. Cpu contest isnt worth a damn lol.

No Cpu still grabs a decent amount and uninterrupted putbacks are still there. But your players still come down with off rebound with the 5 second animation(Gotta make sure atleast 2x cpu is in place). Ty Lawson grab a few on me and went right back up against Roy Hibbert and David West if that answer your question.

# 88 PrynceKee @ 10/25/14 02:41 AM
I can't even get to the main menu post patch on Xbox One version smdh. Why do 2k patches break the game? Glad to see quality control over at Visual Concepts is excellent. I love the game but, these issues are a big turnoff...

# 89 johhnywave @ 10/25/14 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
I didn't have xb1 tell this game. How do I know if I got the patch? I got nothing telling me to dload anything like it the 360 did.
When I started up the game, it told me I needed a patch and it installed it. Need to be x% done before I could start the game again. You'll know.

So are the servers working again? Because I will freak if I play another MyTeam game and it doesn't register like what happened a couple hours ago.

# 90 sirjam @ 10/25/14 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johhnywave
When I started up the game, it told me I needed a patch and it installed it. Need to be x% done before I could start the game again. You'll know.

So are the servers working again? Because I will freak if I play another MyTeam game and it doesn't register like what happened a couple hours ago.
It didn't tell me I needed to install anything. I even took the disk out and it still didn't after I put it back in. Anyone know what the deal is?

# 91 Aling Pining @ 10/25/14 05:34 AM
on ball D on quick game online is still terrible. Still sliding and unresponsive. Really difficult to stay in front of your man. I have no idea why it's not addressed on patch.

# 92 jerkyjeck @ 10/25/14 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
What about on ps4? I had trouble with the face scan on ps4 dose it work better now to?
It kinda fixes the face scan. I'm getting better results now compared to pre-patch.

The stats overlay bug is kinda annoying me now. It's not yet fixed!!!

# 93 Cesco @ 10/25/14 06:54 AM
I know a big patch is coming, but what does it take to make the stats screens appear during a game? That's also why the refs keep the ball 20 seconds before an inbound, because a screen with stats it's supposed to be visible while the commentators talk about the numbers.

And please, fix the rotation minutes when auto subbing is on. Starters ALWAYS play more than 30 minutes every game. With auto subs there's no point in changing minutes per players. In the 1st quarter starters play for 10 straight minutes and then a mass substituton of 10 players happens. This has been an issue for years!

# 94 wepr3 @ 10/25/14 07:33 AM
Anyone else now having problems with the audio going in and out during a game?

# 95 Mintsa @ 10/25/14 07:55 AM
Well, this patch did absolutely NOTHING in regards to online play. Still get that dreaded ranked match random drop. Doesn't look like lag got fixed at all either. Bssically the same experince pre/post patch.

# 96 Lex27 @ 10/25/14 09:11 AM
Can anybody tell me if you can finally save your settings and downloaded rosters for offline play on XB1?

# 97 sirjam @ 10/25/14 09:49 AM
I still haven't got prompted to download a patch. I don't understand what's going on?

# 98 Boilerbuzz @ 10/25/14 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t

With the networking method they use, input latency will NEVER be gone. People should accept that now. If all you play is online, you adjust to it. If you go back and forth, you will have issues. Sucks, but that's how it is.

# 99 Sublime12089 @ 10/25/14 10:01 AM
Has anybody tested the myGm/myLeague drafting?

If anybody else is interested, there is a thread about it:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...hoops-2k8.html

# 100 sirjam @ 10/25/14 10:08 AM
How do I know if I got the patch? I didn't get prompted to dload anything but I noticed that I can now watch past eps of 2ktv. Was that in the patch?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.