Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

NBA Live 15 is available today for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Since more people will have their hands on it today, we figured it would be better to start a fresh new topic.

If you want to read some impressions from the EA Access version, click here. Otherwise, play a few games and post your impressions.

NOTE: If you are looking for the game or demo in the PS Store, they typically update later in the afternoon.

EA Sports has posted their full list of controls for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Below is a list of items that have arrived in the first in-game update:
  • Updated scanned player heads for D. Rose, J. Noah, K. Leonard, and C. Anthony
  • Updated San Antonio Spurs Championship jerseys
  • Cleveland, New Orleans, and Charlotte courts have been updated
  • Updated jersey icons for MIN alternate, MIA Floridians (Hardwood Classics), PHI road, CLE alt 2
  • Updated accessory colors for new Cavaliers uniforms
  • Updated "Pull the Chair" Post Move
  • Updated catch animations on inbound passes
  • Updated "Up and Under" layup animations
  • Updated team show colors for Sacramento
  • Jordan shoes updated for players in Rookie Showcase.
  • Steal rating updated for K. Humphries & J. Hamilton
  • Updated accessories on several players
  • Updated rosters to reflect recent player moves
  • Updated player shoes in the All-Star Game
  • Moved some players to the free agency pool
  • Updated player portraits in Live Ultimate Team
  • Info updated on several players, including playstyles, positions, jersey numbers and more
  • Foot planting with pump fakes has been updated
  • Shot timing updated for free throws

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Poke @ 10/28/14 10:16 AM
Looks like a decent day 1 patch!

# 2 nick_sr @ 10/28/14 10:48 AM
So, ea didn't Ship to where I live on Canada. Major fail!

# 3 loosey101 @ 10/28/14 10:50 AM
That's what you get for being America's top hat Nick. Hopefully you get it soon!

# 4 yelwarraef @ 10/28/14 10:53 AM
This seems like a high-quality patch. I'm on the fence with this game. I really want a new NBA experience, and I'm happy that there's actual competition in the NBA video game arena! However, I'm wary to spend the full amount on this. Wish I had EA Access.

# 5 BL8001 @ 10/28/14 11:02 AM
I saw EA updated the Cav's court so I wanted to check it out. Also wanted to see if they snuck in face scan for Elfrid Payton (they didn't yet) so I took the Magic to cleveland.

The court looked great. LeBron, Love and Kyrie destroyed me.

The Cav's jumped out to a 10-4 lead and then kept increasing the lead.

I was down by 18 at Half. Midway through the 3rd when it got to be a 22 pt cav's lead I switched sides. Holy smokes, no wonder, the Cav's are amazing to use.

So far playing the Early Access and then the full game the main thing I am impressed with is bad teams are bad and good teams are really good. The ratings really matter and if this is synergy's doing then ALL HAIL SYNERGY. This is the first EA game that I have played (and I have played a ton of them) where team ratings matter. So I am sitting here thinking who I can use to beat the Cav's and jeez who to beat the Spurs with?

Every other EA game I choose a lower rated team just so I don't destroy the CPU.

In my experience with NBA live 15, you choose a weak team and you are going to struggle against better teams.

The patch has smoothed things out. I have only played 2 games post patch so I am still noticing/investigating the changes.

# 6 nick_sr @ 10/28/14 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
That's what you get for being America's top hat Nick. Hopefully you get it soon!
Going to another city for it right now because I didn't take the day off work for this.

The guy at eBay gamessaid they ddidn't order because nobody bought the game last year lol

# 7 Traceur @ 10/28/14 11:09 AM
Just like the EA Access version (XB1), the game is still way too easy on Superstar level. It feels like I'm playing on Pro level. Beat the Cavs, Spurs and OKC all with the Utah Jazz (on the road) and the closest game is where I won by 12 points (against Cleveland). Wanted to play the top 3 teams using one of the worst teams to prove this point.

I have yet to lose a game in Live 15.

# 8 BL8001 @ 10/28/14 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
Just like the EA Access version (XB1), the game is still way too easy on Superstar level. It feels like I'm playing on Pro level. Beat the Cavs, Spurs and OKC all with the Utah Jazz (on the road) and the closest game is where I won by 12 points (against Cleveland). Wanted to play the top 3 teams using one of the worst teams to prove this point.

I have yet to lose a game in Live 15.
How are you winning?

Like tell me some secrets. I am not joking either.

Are you catch and shooting? Because if I pass it I see a green shoot icon but if wait at all the cpu will close in and turn my icon red.

I can do some dribble moves to get penetration but nothing is guaranteed.

The CPU can drive on me pretty easily but they have that videogame force field on their D end, if you drive they push you back and there is some auto pick up dribble thing that happens. Meanwhile I body the CPU up and they can retain their dribble.

CPU also backside rebounds way better than my team does.

Just give me 2 or 3 things to try.

# 9 Gorilla Glass @ 10/28/14 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
How are you winning?

Like tell me some secrets. I am not joking either.

Are you catch and shooting? Because if I pass it I see a green shoot icon but if wait at all the cpu will close in and turn my icon red.

I can do some dribble moves to get penetration but nothing is guaranteed.

The CPU can drive on me pretty easily but they have that videogame force field on their D end, if you drive they push you back and there is some auto pick up dribble thing that happens. Meanwhile I body the CPU up and they can retain their dribble.

CPU also backside rebounds way better than my team does.

Just give me 2 or 3 things to try.
Yeah I want hear it too.

The game is a challenge especially after the update and the cpu goes on some unstoppable streaks.

It's challenging, fun and rewarding all wrapped in one.

This game is really good.

# 10 bkluvsm3 @ 10/28/14 11:42 AM
Don't know if this helps but All Star is Best Difficulty Imo I also play with Shooting and Free throw Ratings Only with all play calling and motion on auto getting good games

# 11 Insight23 @ 10/28/14 11:44 AM
For some reason I don't get the halftime show anymore

# 12 The 24th Letter @ 10/28/14 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
For some reason I don't get the halftime show anymore

Hope this is isolated...

# 13 Bootzilla @ 10/28/14 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3
Don't know if this helps but All Star is Best Difficulty Imo I also play with Shooting and Free throw Ratings Only with all play calling and motion on auto getting good games
Ratings only? Does that mean release doesn't factor in at all?

# 14 BL8001 @ 10/28/14 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3

Yeah curious about this. I read here, not sure what thread, but I saw a post where a user said that the CPU shoots 3's like crazy on PRO but the shooting percentages are way better on All Star.

# 15 Flightwhite24 @ 10/28/14 12:01 PM
Quote:
Yeah curious about this. I read here, not sure what thread, but I saw a post where a user said that the CPU shoots 3's like crazy on PRO but the shooting percentages are way better on All Star.
I can tell you if you play to far off on D, then yes the cpu is gonna jack it up all game. Especially shooters but that happens in the REAL LIFE NBA lol.

# 16 nick_sr @ 10/28/14 12:08 PM
5 stores and two cities it took me to get my hands on live lol

How long does it take to install for my ps4 user's?

# 17 Flightwhite24 @ 10/28/14 12:21 PM
Now I remember why I don't play online much. Guy quit on me at halftime. Looks like I didn't get the win.

# 18 Mintsa @ 10/28/14 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
So, ea didn't Ship to where I live on Canada. Major fail!
I was just at walmart and didn't see it in the game section. Is NBA Live 15 not in Toronto right now ??

# 19 ccoaxum @ 10/28/14 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yelwarraef
This seems like a high-quality patch. I'm on the fence with this game. I really want a new NBA experience, and I'm happy that there's actual competition in the NBA video game arena! However, I'm wary to spend the full amount on this. Wish I had EA Access.
try the demo, its up for the xbox and should be available for the ps4 sometime today

# 20 ccoaxum @ 10/28/14 12:44 PM
Quote:
I saw EA updated the Cav's court so I wanted to check it out. Also wanted to see if they snuck in face scan for Elfrid Payton (they didn't yet) so I took the Magic to cleveland.

The court looked great. LeBron, Love and Kyrie destroyed me.

The Cav's jumped out to a 10-4 lead and then kept increasing the lead.

I was down by 18 at Half. Midway through the 3rd when it got to be a 22 pt cav's lead I switched sides. Holy smokes, no wonder, the Cav's are amazing to use.

So far playing the Early Access and then the full game the main thing I am impressed with is bad teams are bad and good teams are really good. The ratings really matter and if this is synergy's doing then ALL HAIL SYNERGY. This is the first EA game that I have played (and I have played a ton of them) where team ratings matter. So I am sitting here thinking who I can use to beat the Cav's and jeez who to beat the Spurs with?

Every other EA game I choose a lower rated team just so I don't destroy the CPU.

In my experience with NBA live 15, you choose a weak team and you are going to struggle against better teams.

The patch has smoothed things out. I have only played 2 games post patch so I am still noticing/investigating the changes.
i agree which is why i refused to use my LUT team until i got better players plus it doesnt help if your not good yet on the sticks on this game lol, but overall you going to work hard if you using a low rated team or player in this game

« Previous1234567895455Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.