10:34 AM - October 28, 2014 by Steve_OS
NBA Live 15 is available today for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Since more people will have their hands on it today, we figured it would be better to start a fresh new topic.
If you want to read some impressions from the EA Access version, click here. Otherwise, play a few games and post your impressions.
NOTE: If you are looking for the game or demo in the PS Store, they typically update later in the afternoon.
EA Sports has posted their full list of controls for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Below is a list of items that have arrived in the first in-game update:
- Updated scanned player heads for D. Rose, J. Noah, K. Leonard, and C. Anthony
- Updated San Antonio Spurs Championship jerseys
- Cleveland, New Orleans, and Charlotte courts have been updated
- Updated jersey icons for MIN alternate, MIA Floridians (Hardwood Classics), PHI road, CLE alt 2
- Updated accessory colors for new Cavaliers uniforms
- Updated "Pull the Chair" Post Move
- Updated catch animations on inbound passes
- Updated "Up and Under" layup animations
- Updated team show colors for Sacramento
- Jordan shoes updated for players in Rookie Showcase.
- Steal rating updated for K. Humphries & J. Hamilton
- Updated accessories on several players
- Updated rosters to reflect recent player moves
- Updated player shoes in the All-Star Game
- Moved some players to the free agency pool
- Updated player portraits in Live Ultimate Team
- Info updated on several players, including playstyles, positions, jersey numbers and more
- Foot planting with pump fakes has been updated
- Shot timing updated for free throws