Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

NBA Live 15 is available today for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Since more people will have their hands on it today, we figured it would be better to start a fresh new topic.

If you want to read some impressions from the EA Access version, click here. Otherwise, play a few games and post your impressions.

NOTE: If you are looking for the game or demo in the PS Store, they typically update later in the afternoon.

EA Sports has posted their full list of controls for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Below is a list of items that have arrived in the first in-game update:
  • Updated scanned player heads for D. Rose, J. Noah, K. Leonard, and C. Anthony
  • Updated San Antonio Spurs Championship jerseys
  • Cleveland, New Orleans, and Charlotte courts have been updated
  • Updated jersey icons for MIN alternate, MIA Floridians (Hardwood Classics), PHI road, CLE alt 2
  • Updated accessory colors for new Cavaliers uniforms
  • Updated "Pull the Chair" Post Move
  • Updated catch animations on inbound passes
  • Updated "Up and Under" layup animations
  • Updated team show colors for Sacramento
  • Jordan shoes updated for players in Rookie Showcase.
  • Steal rating updated for K. Humphries & J. Hamilton
  • Updated accessories on several players
  • Updated rosters to reflect recent player moves
  • Updated player shoes in the All-Star Game
  • Moved some players to the free agency pool
  • Updated player portraits in Live Ultimate Team
  • Info updated on several players, including playstyles, positions, jersey numbers and more
  • Foot planting with pump fakes has been updated
  • Shot timing updated for free throws

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Tonyattia @ 10/28/14 02:39 PM
seem more than the players named were scanned. This isn't the day on patch though that is seperate and installed from the store. It seems they have tech to update things like this like its a roster update

# 42 nick_sr @ 10/28/14 03:00 PM
You can'tmake ddecisions off streams anymore.

I was very upset at some things I saw during live streams but some issues have been put to bed!!!

Why nobody tell me live was this good?!?!

Game is a lot harder than last year lol

You can play DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!

# 43 vabeachboy19 @ 10/28/14 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Nate
Man, I'm struggling with the controls and movement trying to make the transfer over from the other game. I can't beat nobody off the dribble correctly or in the post. I thought I was gonna be able to come in and beast right out the gate too, lol. I'm not broadcasting on twitch til I get better at this game damn it.

Told you bro. Lol. Takes some getting use to.

# 44 nick_sr @ 10/28/14 03:41 PM
Hopefully we get sliders to adjust the pace to our liking. Game is beyond slow for a guy that likes tho run like myself.

# 45 BL8001 @ 10/28/14 03:41 PM
What EA should do, is yank the demo and replace it with the 6 hour trial, make it available to everyone.

This would accomplish 2 things that would generate more sales.

1. People would get the game with the day 1 patch, much improved over early access and the demo that is out

2. People would discover modes they enjoyed that aren't in the demo that would make them want to go buy the game when the 6 hours were up

# 46 pdawg17 @ 10/28/14 03:42 PM
Just played a fantastic online game Bulls vs my Dubs...triple OT and won 83-80.

Dude tried to cheese a bit with DRose but I stuck Klay on him in the 4th and OT which shut down his drives a bit. Good thing is without the switch to Klay he really couldn't pull off much cheese at all. He couldn't hit much outside and I just had to play good man on man when he wanted to drive...felt like I was under control of the outcome.

# 47 pdawg17 @ 10/28/14 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
What EA should do, is yank the demo and replace it with the 6 hour trial, make it available to everyone.

This would accomplish 2 things that would generate more sales.

1. People would get the game with the day 1 patch, much improved over early access and the demo that is out

2. People would discover modes they enjoyed that aren't in the demo that would make them want to go buy the game when the 6 hours were up
Yeah I'm afraid EA will lose sales to PS4 guys as the day 1 patch and in-game update made a ton of positive difference for me...

# 48 therizing02 @ 10/28/14 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Nate
Man, I'm struggling with the controls and movement trying to make the transfer over from the other game. I can't beat nobody off the dribble correctly or in the post. I thought I was gonna be able to come in and beast right out the gate too, lol. I'm not broadcasting on twitch til I get better at this game damn it.
It's tough. Best thing is to go to the tutorial video section. I would take one of the dribble moves and one of the post moves. Master both of those in exhibition play and then learn another and keep adding on.

I was using the Cavs in Brooklyn last night and it took me a half to figure out that LeBron could not do the same things off the RS that Kyrie could do. I figured it out and LeBron scored the last 7 points for me in a 5 point win. It was freaking great.

I also noticed a few signature moves from Kyrie and mixed those in with the hesitation(the only one I know how to do right now. lol) and started abusing DWill with a hesi and an elbow jumper. The best was in the third quarter. I trailed the entire game, was down two, hesitation, elbow jumper and 1! Never trailed again.

# 49 vabeachboy19 @ 10/28/14 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz
Anybody able to get on PSN?
I can't even get on im logged in but can't get into the PSN Store I just click it and nothing happens after.

When this happens to me I have to shut my ps4 down and boot up again. Should work after that. Must be a RAM issue.

# 50 Flightwhite24 @ 10/28/14 03:59 PM
Kobe playing to the crowd after draining a 3
Game looks amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone

# 51 Flightwhite24 @ 10/28/14 04:10 PM
Going against CP3 on All Star is almost unfair. Double crossovers, spins of the dribble and along with his speed it's just unfair.:jpshake

I can't really try to double him off the dribble because you know what happens then. Lol

EDIT: I just RAGE QUIT!!!! Losing by 17 at the end of the 1st qtr

# 52 BL8001 @ 10/28/14 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Going against CP3 on All Star is almost unfair. Double crossovers, spins of the dribble and along with his speed it's just unfair.:jpshake

I can't really try to double him off the dribble because you know what happens then. Lol
I completely agree.

I really want the people who are saying this game is too easy to explain to me (us) how they are having success.

I think it can be even vs. the cpu if you pick a really good team to use but if you are the underdog in the matchup or the CPU is in control of a superstar it's a serious struggle to win. Which I dig, but boy do I want to pull off the upset here and there.

In the daily challenges, the one challenge where you have to score, I think, 7 unanswered baskets is going to be brutal.

# 53 ScoobySnax @ 10/28/14 04:16 PM
Y'all got me hype and ready to get off work!

# 54 WTF @ 10/28/14 04:19 PM
Quote:

Keep switching up your defensive schemes. Make sure you adjust his defensive tendencies. Pack the paint scheme.

# 55 therizing02 @ 10/28/14 04:21 PM
Quote:

Lol! Nothing wrong with rage quitting if you're taking a beat down from the CPU without cheese!

# 56 Flightwhite24 @ 10/28/14 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Lol! Nothing wrong with rage quitting if you're taking a beat down from the CPU without cheese!
I've been having decent success on AS but this game it's like the CPU just ramped it up. CP3 was having his way. I think the double crossovers were the thing that ate me up the most.

Gonna go beat up on another scum team THE KNICKS!!!!!

Gonna go at D.Rose instead

# 57 therizing02 @ 10/28/14 04:31 PM
Quote:
I've been having decent success on AS but this game it's like the CPU just ramped it up. CP3 was having his way. I think the double crossovers were the thing that ate me up the most.

Gonna go beat up on another scum team THE KNICKS!!!!!

Gonna go at D.Rose instead

That'll happen. I used the Bulls at home against San Antonio and was down by 23 in the second quarter. Quit, went to the Garden, and drilled the Knicks by 20.

Funny thing is, that would never happen if there were sliders.....

# 58 WTF @ 10/28/14 04:33 PM
I got drilled by the Spurs in Sacramento. But it was to be expected. I had no answer for anyone. Boogie was doing his thing, but I couldn't stop everyone, all at once. It was a beautiful thing. I love Superstar on the game.

# 59 nick_sr @ 10/28/14 04:34 PM
The guy who said this game is "easy" must be very good lol

This game is a lot harder to shoot and I love how difficult it is to drive onto the paint at times

# 60 Flightwhite24 @ 10/28/14 04:35 PM
Last pic fellows but this is just pure awesomeness

Sent from my iPhone

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.