Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive every day and this year Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details. Check out what's new in today's roster update.

Read More - NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (10-31-14)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 cthurt @ 10/31/14 10:39 AM
Loving the updates so far, I just cant decide when to use one that I want to keep, so far each upgrade has been good enough for me to want to start my custom roster over.

# 2 tsbmolina @ 10/31/14 10:53 AM
You've got to be kidding me! Another update, you guys at 2K and Beds are on point this year. It's like a new game every day. Awesome job guys. I can only imagine how thorough the second patch is going to be!

# 3 gamingsinceatari @ 10/31/14 10:55 AM
Good, but what's up with the Lebron 12's?

# 4 BigBadTom @ 10/31/14 10:55 AM
2k seems to be pulling their weight in updates this year. It seems there is a new person in charge of the updates? Is this guy a former OS guy? It seems people are very familiar with his name.

# 5 Pandetta @ 10/31/14 10:57 AM
2k is separating themselves from every other sports franchise out there with the quality of their updates.

# 6 kormelink3 @ 10/31/14 10:57 AM
Will the team color updates come through in current careers? I believe individual accessory changes won't but team changes should, correct?

# 7 Painkiller1974 @ 10/31/14 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVaz3
Does the "Injury Free" Roster also get these updates??

good question, I'd like to know it me too.
Unfurtunatly I'm not at home now
thanks

# 8 RyanJS08 @ 10/31/14 11:03 AM
Sorry for all you Thunder fans, but Russell Westbrook suffered a fractured hand last night. I'm sure that will be included in tomorrow's update. Great work once again!

# 9 RyanJS08 @ 10/31/14 11:09 AM
Idk if it's just me but I also noticed the Mavs away shoes have a base of the away Navy color with the alternate blue color, as compared to having the normal black base color with blue. Any way to fix that? Anyone else think that looked off? Just wondering.

# 10 mikenoob @ 10/31/14 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadTom
2k seems to be pulling their weight in updates this year. It seems there is a new person in charge of the updates? Is this guy a former OS guy? It seems people are very familiar with his name.

Yup, he has been doing the custom rosters for PS3 users of years past. This is his first year working on official 2k rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 11 The 24th Letter @ 10/31/14 11:21 AM
Where's the 2k Insider at though?

# 12 The Kid 24 @ 10/31/14 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVaz3
Does the "Injury Free" Roster also get these updates??
On the official 2k roster you can make injured players "healthy"... I forget which part of edit player it's under tho.

# 13 blues rocker @ 10/31/14 11:27 AM
nice…but the "CAVS" logo on the front of those jerseys looks too small.

# 14 DBMcGee3 @ 10/31/14 11:28 AM
This is amazing. After learning of these daily updates yesterday, I finally made my decision and bought the game last night. Roster updating has been an Achilles heel for 2k for years now, this is a huge upgrade that practically no one is talking about.

A tip of the cap to 2k for hiring Mr. Stauffer, and another congrats and thank you to the man himself. Excellent work, makes the game feel fresh every day. Now if I can just fix my PS4 tonight after the firmware update debacle.....

# 15 kormelink3 @ 10/31/14 11:28 AM
How do I get this to automatically download so I can start a new career with it?

# 16 cthurt @ 10/31/14 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
On the official 2k roster you can make injured players "healthy"... I forget which part of edit player it's under tho.
Its under Vitals, just scroll down and set the player to Healthy then add the player to the roatation.

# 17 BezO @ 10/31/14 11:50 AM
Beds is on the job... literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Its under Vitals, just scroll down and set the player to Healthy then add the player to the roatation.
Thanks! I've been wondering what to do about starting my season with injured players, stars especially. Only issue is having to redo the rotations. Far from the worst problem in the world.

# 18 cthurt @ 10/31/14 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by king doe
How do you save an update? if you like the way that update made the cpu
play and want to risk that being changed by a future update?
From what I can tell you just have to create and save the roster update that you like once it comes out and save it locally since each update overrides the last update. So far I have each update saved locally under three different names, from me starting and starting over once a new roster came out.

# 19 brahmagoul @ 10/31/14 12:11 PM
Can anyone tell what they actually updated to the Cavsfanatic jersey other than gold shooting sleeves?

I didn't think anything else needed changing, but the Cavs came out and acted like these were new jerseys when I don't think they were.

# 20 Vni @ 10/31/14 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Where's the 2k Insider at though?
He was kidnapped by a Jazz fan in 2013.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.