02:58 PM - October 31, 2014 by Steve_OS
The 107th episode of the Press Row Podcast is a two-parter. Up first, host Rich Grisham speaks to NBA Live 15 executive producer Sean O’Brien and Producer Connor Dougan all about their approach to designing and building this year’s EA hoops game. It’s a wide-ranging conversation that looks at the just-released Live as well as the future, which is looking better today for the franchise than at any point in the past four years. The second part of the show brings all the regular Press Row panelists together to look more into a concerning trend in modern sports games – the phasing out of online leagues in favor of other modes. Enjoy!
Joining us this week:
- Sean O’Brien, EA Sports (@seanobs)
- Connor Dougan, EA Sports (@eadougie)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@Chrissnr)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 32 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.