Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive every day and this year Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details. Check out what's new in today's roster update.

Read More - NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-1-14)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Masizzai @ 11/01/14 01:02 PM
Good attribute updates. Especially the Quincy Acy upgrade and Andrew Wiggins downgrade.

# 2 freekbird @ 11/01/14 01:10 PM
Great to see the updates, especially on the weekend....waiting for my boy MKGs shooting form change and boost though ; )

# 3 zizoux @ 11/01/14 01:24 PM
Thanks for keeping the game fresh!

# 4 mymannemcee @ 11/01/14 01:24 PM
deserve a lot of credit for daily updates. thought i would never see the day this would actually happen, especially with accessories and shoes added. now i don't feel like daily facial hair/hair updates are too farfetched of an idea.

also could've sworn i would've woke up and seen Tristan Thompson with a gold Tenacious Rebounder badge lol

# 5 mlbtheshowfan7 @ 11/01/14 01:25 PM
I like it. Glad to see them focus so much on little things and ensure accuracy.

# 6 jr2424 @ 11/01/14 01:29 PM
Man, I was wondering if these would occur on the weekends. Love seeing this.

# 7 evanreyes @ 11/01/14 01:50 PM
I think that it is a little early to be downgrading rookies.

# 8 Rell7thirty @ 11/01/14 01:53 PM
After watching last night's Cavs vs Bulls game, here are my notes. I removed anything you already did from my notes (your edits are on point!) and only included what's not in the latest official roster update you released. (Also added a badge recommendation)
  • Doug McDermott- Add right black knee sleeve (Add Silver Volume shooter, higher on ball defense rating) Update Chicago profile picture
  • Joakim Noah-left knee brace over leg sleeves (announcer mentioned it and you could see it during the broadcast)
  • Kirk Heinrich- (better looking) Sport goggles
  • Pau Gasol- Add Chicago profile picture
  • Shawn Marion- Add compression pants, left wrist rubberband. Add Cleveland profile picture
  • Triston Thompson-Remove compression pants, Add knee sleeves
  • Kevin Love- Add Cleveland profile picture
  • Deion Waiters- Remove Compression pants, Add Knee sleeves
  • Mike Miller- Add Cleveland Profile picture

Thanks again, Mike! Loving your daily updates

# 9 huskerfan4life @ 11/01/14 02:09 PM
I love the daily updates but I was wondering if I were to start a my gm with these will tomorrows update be automatically updated in my gm or would they stop once I started my gm? I am new to nba 2k15 the last basketball game I bought was on the original PS1 so if anyone could answer this I would be greatly appreciative

# 10 ffaacc03 @ 11/01/14 02:23 PM
Great job Bedwardsroy19 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
I love the daily updates but I was wondering if I were to start a my gm with these will tomorrows update be automatically updated in my gm or would they stop once I started my gm? I am new to nba 2k15 the last basketball game I bought was on the original PS1 so if anyone could answer this I would be greatly appreciative
Modes are independently, roster updates dont translate into already started modes.

# 11 shegotgame @ 11/01/14 02:25 PM
Quote:

I just had this thought. It seems that since they've listed the changes in the notes, you may be able to replicate them in MyLeague with 30 team control. But probably not MyGM because you only control one team, and you can only control your own roster transactions.

I'll test this out when they do the next update (started a MyGM today), unless someone finds the answer, first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 12 JBless @ 11/01/14 02:25 PM
Quote:
you will have to start myGM over

# 13 Jack Wade @ 11/01/14 02:26 PM
Really loving these daily updates! Awesome work.

2K should have hired you all along when they tried to promote 'Living Rosters' with that stupid Stephen A. Smith wannabe years ago.

# 14 StormsWarning @ 11/01/14 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Great job Bedwardsroy19 !

Modes are independently, roster updates dont translate into already started modes.
So if thats the case, whats the reason to start a season or franchise, these updates seem useless? what are there for just play now games ?

# 15 JBless @ 11/01/14 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
So if thats the case, whats the reason to start a season or franchise, these updates seem useless? what are there for just play now games ?
i feel you man

# 16 ghettog @ 11/01/14 03:10 PM
Do rating updates apply to MyTeam?

# 17 mike24forever @ 11/01/14 03:15 PM
Poor OKC. They have been absolutely gutted by injuries!

# 18 scrappyksu @ 11/01/14 03:15 PM
They need to Switch iguodala to have yellow sleeve at home blue away

# 19 zizoux @ 11/01/14 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
I have been saying that we need a dynamic season mode like Nba Live 10 had. So those daily updates would more meaningful.
Actually I'm very surprised the community doesn't seem to be interested in that kind of mode at all.
You guys try everything to replicate real life in your league and you go as far as controlling 30teams to reflect changes IRL. Spending lots of time etc. As I said all you need is some kind of mode that incorparetes real life results, stats into your league. So you wouldn't have to worry about say trades IRL.

Even Mlb 2K had that kind of mode.

# 20 JBless @ 11/01/14 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizoux
I have been saying that we need a dynamic season mode like Nba Live 10 had. So those daily updates would more meaningful.
Actually I'm very surprised the community doesn't seem to be interested in that kind of mode at all.
You guys try everything to replicate real life in your league and you go as far as controlling 30teams to reflect changes IRL. Spending lots of time etc. As I said all you need is some kind of mode that incorparetes real life results, stats into your league. So you wouldn't have to worry about say trades IRL.

Even Mlb 2K had that kind of mode.
yeah because I'm sick of having to start myGM over

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.