Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive every day and this year Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details. Check out what's new in today's roster update.

Read More - NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-2-14)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ER1C 3KGSX @ 11/02/14 10:41 AM
I think this is the first time in my 2K gaming history that I'll actually use default rosters.

# 2 Smirkin Dirk @ 11/02/14 10:51 AM
Nice. I was shooting around ith AD today and he definitely felt slow. Glad they recognised it.

# 3 Saro1 @ 11/02/14 10:58 AM
The colors of alternative Pelicans aren't update.

# 4 Hassan Darkside @ 11/02/14 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ER1C 3KGSX
I think this is the first time in my 2K gaming history that I'll actually use default rosters.
Same. Usually I frequent the roster section and wait about 3 months to start my Association (or MyLeague) until a decent, complete roster comes out.

# 5 mlbtheshowfan7 @ 11/02/14 11:02 AM
I really like the updates everyday. Keep it up!

# 6 bedwardsroy19 @ 11/02/14 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
The colors of alternative Pelicans aren't update.
I have seen a few update requests saying they need red accessories with no pictures or links attached. On opening night they wore black with the alternate jersey. Unless that changes they will have black accessories with the alternate in the roster

# 7 Jack Wade @ 11/02/14 11:21 AM
Fantastic work as usual beds, but I'd like to make one suggestion.

I feel there's a lot of players who's shot and rebounding tendencies are off. By that I mean, when you start a MyGM or association, their numbers don't translate very well statistically to their career or projected averages when looking at league leaders.

Thoughts?

# 8 gmancow11 @ 11/02/14 11:26 AM
Can we get some goggles on Larry Sanders?

# 9 Mikelopedia @ 11/02/14 11:30 AM
Just a couple criticisms Beds, one of which I hope is not the case: some of your attribute edits seem at little geared toward changing overall ratings what with many of the changes being to Shot IQ and Offensive/Defensive Consistency. While these ratings can and do sometimes affect the game, I'd like to see edits to attributes like shooting ratings as well. It could just be that you're waiting for bigger sample sizes on those which is understandable. EDIT: I could be reading into too much cause I like many of the other attribute updates, I just always worry you'll be influenced by the - "Omg Alex Len is a 67, he needs to at least be a 70!" - crowd lmao.

The 2nd is don't forget about block and shot contest tendencies when you edit the block attribute. It's these 2 that really affect shot blockers more than the rating itself. You've always been more of a tendency guy than ratings guy anyway so I'm sure in the future we'll see as much love given to tendency edits as attributes rather than just 3pt tendency edits

Sorry to nitpick, just giving my observations.

# 10 smiley3 @ 11/02/14 11:57 AM
Can you do hair updates beds?

# 11 tcnumba10 @ 11/02/14 12:05 PM
Please increase Chris Bosh's Touch Tendencies, he needs more plays ran for him. Thanks!

# 12 Soundtrack2C @ 11/02/14 12:18 PM
Good update, I would hope that there will be tendency updates to go along with these attribute updates.

Shot contest tendencies for Gasol should be increased,in addition to having his block attribute raised.

The take shots tendency and touches for jimmy butler should be adjusted, etc

Attributes are nice and all, but its the tendencies that have the most impact on how a player plays, so i hope that we can see some adjustments there more frequently.

Also, I agree with the other guys point, please focus on boosting players games by focusing on individual areas, and not just adjusting because people feel that X player should be rated higher.

Also, has Sim Bhullar been added to the game yet?
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2596402/sim-bhullar

Thanks

# 13 zizoux @ 11/02/14 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Please increase Chris Bosh's Touch Tendencies, he needs more plays ran for him. Thanks!
Yeah I was going to say the same thing.
The last time I played againts Heat (12min All-star/Sim)
Wade took 27 shots and Bosh only 8 shots. Either Wade has very high touches or Bosh has very low

Thanks for the update Beds.

# 14 AceDawg5 @ 11/02/14 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
I have seen a few update requests saying they need red accessories with no pictures or links attached. On opening night they wore black with the alternate jersey. Unless that changes they will have black accessories with the alternate in the roster

This is what I pictured things would be like when Living Rosters were introduced, great work. And thanks for listing your changes in detail, it'll allow me to add them to my current save files. If possible can u list what kind of changes to sig shots ur adding? Like which form and base ur switching to just for future reference, either way your hard work is greatly appreciated. This cannot be easy to do every day!

# 15 teebee @ 11/02/14 01:14 PM
FAVORS????

# 16 NBA2K Genius @ 11/02/14 01:15 PM
Well can you remove the headband from Drummond and give Zach Lavine Nikes he wears Kobe's

http://4.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/NBAKicks2K14Preview-Wolves-1.jpg

# 17 swac07 @ 11/02/14 01:45 PM
Man great job as always ...it feels so good to see the grizzlies in their baby blues with gold accessories #immersion

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

# 18 Barata @ 11/02/14 01:54 PM
I really like the updates but I don't like changing accessory colors just because the teams played a game with these colors. Sixers just played yesterday at home with the away uniform and white accessories. But obviously was just a game, maybe a few more. I think the ideal would be making every team with versions of home, away and alternate uniforms with different accessory colors.

# 19 tcnumba10 @ 11/02/14 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizoux
Yeah I was going to say the same thing.
The last time I played againts Heat (12min All-star/Sim)
Wade took 27 shots and Bosh only 8 shots. Either Wade has very high touches or Bosh has very low

Thanks for the update Beds.
I raised Chris Bosh's Touch Tendency to 80 and he got alot more touches now with the new Roster, hopefully Beds increases in his next roster so we don't have to manually increase it whenever a new roster comes out.

# 20 pjt8405 @ 11/02/14 02:09 PM
New Orleans Pelicans:

Red Headband for Home Jersey
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/458...22u0HX79bZn29S

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.