Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released their Madden NFL 15 player likeness update for PlayStation 4 users, as mentioned on the PlayStation.Blog. This is a free add-on that updates more than 150 players in the game, weighing in at 500MB.

No other details have been released and it's currently not available for Xbox One users. If EA Sports provides any additional information, we will update this post.

You can download the player likeness update from the PlayStation Store web link here or from your PlayStation 4 by going to the PS Store>New>Add-ons>Scroll to far right to view all>Sort by newest.

Below is an example of the updated Jordy Nelson.

UPDATE: Based off of some of the comments, the player likeness update is available in exhibition games only.

UPDATE #2: For some reason, the player likeness update has been pulled.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Pacinodapiff @ 11/05/14 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by St3fN_sTrApS
Can anyone tell me if Harris and Talib and sanders got updated. I'm at work at the moment so if anyone can compile a list of Broncos that got updated I would greatly appreciate it.
Yea Talib is in I saw his big *** nose sanders I didnt check

# 62 Basketball Nate @ 11/05/14 05:46 PM
So, if I downloaded and installed it earlier this morning does it mean that it's no longer gonna work in my game since they pulled it from the store? Cause I definitely don't wanna go back to those generic faces on the Saints roster.

# 63 smiley3 @ 11/05/14 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Nate
So, if I downloaded and installed it earlier this morning does it mean that it's no longer gonna work in my game since they pulled it from the store? Cause I definitely don't wanna go back to those generic faces on the Saints roster.

Mine is still there so you should still have the updated faces

# 64 PanthersGM305 @ 11/05/14 06:40 PM
Nah it seems they got pulled I can't see Greg Hardy newly well now gone Kraken face... They even had Cams actual face FCAL! This better be fixed soon I will drive up to ea to return this half ?!$ of A game. I'm extremely upset they state this crap about next gen consoles there able to do it over 150 a cross the FNing league... But is this crap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 65 PanthersGM305 @ 11/05/14 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Nate

Wow Nostradamus this is in fact what they did, cause I have the 500 MB download and it's installed but it doesn't show up in the edit roster as it did last night. Lol EA what can I expect next gen this and that update was a complete waste of time. I guess they needed beta testers....

# 66 PanthersGM305 @ 11/05/14 06:58 PM
Not even play now... Lol I'm done playing Madden for now.

# 67 SmashMan @ 11/05/14 07:10 PM
How would the PS4 know that the item was delisted from the online store, and thus load the old face file?

I'm no fancy developer, but I don't see how that would be possible without the game itself being updated to disregard the upgraded likeness file that is on our systems.

# 68 Earl1963 @ 11/05/14 07:23 PM
This ain't in my store

Sent using a telephone

# 69 tha_show256 @ 11/05/14 07:33 PM
WTF!!!! I was all excited to get home and see what new faces were in, and now their gone???? C'mon MAN!!!!!

# 70 PanthersGM305 @ 11/05/14 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
This ain't in my store

Sent using a telephone

After the news or heads up I download by searching the add-ons newest ...but it's worthless now cause it doesn't work.

# 71 StefJoeHalt @ 11/05/14 07:38 PM
What I don't understand is lack of communication from the dev's (not here) but anywhere..I can't find a link or tweet or even letter from any member saying anything related to this add on or now removal of the add on..a simple "we or they made a mistake will be back online soon" something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 72 PanthersGM305 @ 11/05/14 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
How would the PS4 know that the item was delisted from the online store, and thus load the old face file?

I'm no fancy developer, but I don't see how that would be possible without the game itself being updated to disregard the upgraded likeness file that is on our systems.

They got these new next gen systems operating like the NSA massive data server...lol

# 73 SmashMan @ 11/05/14 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
They got these new next gen systems operating like the NSA massive data server...lol
For what it's worth, I'm still seeing what I believe are the same updated faces now that I saw last night.

As I said in a previous post, I didn't have everyone's face committed to memory, but guys like Rodgers and Stafford definitely look different than I remember.

# 74 jpdavis82 @ 11/05/14 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
For what it's worth, I'm still seeing what I believe are the same updated faces now that I saw last night.

As I said in a previous post, I didn't have everyone's face committed to memory, but guys like Rodgers and Stafford definitely look different than I remember.
Can you post a pic of Rodgers?

# 75 SmashMan @ 11/05/14 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Can you post a pic of Rodgers?

You'd know better than I would if this is different or better/worse than before. I remember his nose being a different shape (more rounded in the tip/nostril area), and his facial features looking more squished on the face, like he was sucking on a lemon or something.

# 76 njdevils14 @ 11/05/14 09:42 PM
This is certainly odd

# 77 thefakeJTS @ 11/05/14 10:54 PM
I stumbled upon this update earlier today, and I downloaded it. I haven;t played Madden yet, but I'm curious as to why it would be pulled.

# 78 SmashMan @ 11/05/14 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefakeJTS
I stumbled upon this update earlier today, and I downloaded it. I haven;t played Madden yet, but I'm curious as to why it would be pulled.
Most likely was published by mistake. Explains how it only came out on one system and there were no further details ready to post.

# 79 LowerWolf @ 11/05/14 11:06 PM
I wonder if there's a corresponding patch coming with it so that they show up in CFM.

# 80 tpenning09 @ 11/05/14 11:11 PM
I downloaded earlier today and the player models I saw were far better than what they had previously been. Now the new likenesses aren't showing up for me in game even though I can see that I have downloaded. Super annoying to have to go back to generic faces...

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.