Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

XboxAchievements have posted the achievement list for the Xbox One version of WWE 2K15. They have also provided some new screenshots.

Below are some of the achievements, click here to see all of them.
  • Big Four - 20
    MyCAREER - Participate in WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, SummerSlam, and Survivor Series.
  • The beginning of a record - 15
    2K Showcase - Complete "Hustle, Loyalty, Disrespect", 11/20/11 Survivor Series on Hard or higher.
  • The Second City Savior - 15
    2K Showcase - Complete "Best Friends, Bitter Enemies", 8/25/02 SummerSlam on Hard or higher.

WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 believeinnow @ 11/06/14 01:52 PM
Looking at the complete list, I think we can safely assume WWE 2K15 is facing the same problem NHL 15 encountered...lack of modes. Will we give them the same hate we gave EA?

# 2 WTF @ 11/06/14 01:57 PM
Warrior looks amazing.

# 3 mcmax3000 @ 11/06/14 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by believeinnow
Looking at the complete list, I think we can safely assume WWE 2K15 is facing the same problem NHL 15 encountered...lack of modes. Will we give them the same hate we gave EA?
It has the 2K Showcase, MyCareer, Universe mode, and exhibition.

What other modes were you expecting?

# 4 Mercury112491 @ 11/06/14 02:03 PM
Quote:

WTF??? What other modes would you like it to have? It's got a career mode for an individual, universe for the whole federation, showcase for the polished side mode, and then add in regular exhibition and online stuff.

# 5 ironjumpman_23 @ 11/06/14 02:05 PM
Quote:
I sure will, if anything I have a bit more disappointment due to the fact that I always held 2k to a higher standard with their sports titles. And I'm not giving them the excuse of "this is their first time with the game this year, give them a chance" BS, these days as loyal customers we want a full game for the amount we pay and the excitement we have. Not a stripped down shell of a game, but maybe we should ask ourselves with the current state of the wwe today maybe we wouldn't have gotten a great product anyway.

# 6 CM Hooe @ 11/06/14 02:41 PM
This is me still asking for more creativity and challenge from AAA games with respect to achievements, as compared to low-effort completionist filler.

Some examples I might consider adding into in a WWE game if I were in charge:

- make John Cena, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, and Brock Lesnar each tap out in the same match, Legend difficulty
- jump off an in-ring ladder to the outside onto an opponent through a table
- throw an opponent off the top of the cell through the announce table
- reverse an opponent's finisher immediately after he reverses your finisher
- win a match by pinfall while your opponent possesses a charged finisher
- in MyCareer, successfully defend the WWE Championship in a 1-on-3 handicap match at any PPV
- in MyCareer, cash in the Money In The Bank brief case
- in MyCareer, break Bruno Sammartino's WWE Championship reign length record (2803 days)
- in MyCareer, win an Iron Man match in sudden death overtime
- in MyCareer, join and defeat the Wyatt Family (can be two different saves)
- in MyCareer, join and defeat the Authority (can be two different saves)
- in MyCareer, beat Diesel's record and win a WWE Championship match as a challenger in six seconds or less
- win a 1v1 online match with a Created Superstar against any opponent using a wrestler rated 10 or more points better wrt OVR rating
- start #1 in the Royal Rumble and eliminate 29 wrestlers in that match (MyCareer or online)
- get eliminated from the Royal Rumble in less than five seconds (cannot be entry #1 or #2) (MyCareer or online)

# 7 Cowboy008 @ 11/06/14 03:02 PM
Those screenshots look great.

# 8 mcmax3000 @ 11/06/14 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
This is me still asking for more creativity and challenge from AAA games with respect to achievements, as compared to low-effort completionist filler.

Some examples I might consider adding into in a WWE game if I were in charge:

- make John Cena, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, and Brock Lesnar each tap out in the same match, Legend difficulty
- jump off an in-ring ladder to the outside onto an opponent through a table
- throw an opponent off the top of the cell through the announce table
- reverse an opponent's finisher immediately after he reverses your finisher
- win a match by pinfall while your opponent possesses a charged finisher
- in MyCareer, successfully defend the WWE Championship in a 1-on-3 handicap match at any PPV
- in MyCareer, cash in the Money In The Bank brief case
- in MyCareer, break Bruno Sammartino's WWE Championship reign length record (2803 days)
- in MyCareer, win an Iron Man match in sudden death overtime
- in MyCareer, join and defeat the Wyatt Family (can be two different saves)
- in MyCareer, join and defeat the Authority (can be two different saves)
- in MyCareer, beat Diesel's record and win a WWE Championship match as a challenger in six seconds or less
- win a 1v1 online match with a Created Superstar against any opponent using a wrestler rated 10 or more points better wrt OVR rating
- start #1 in the Royal Rumble and eliminate 29 wrestlers in that match (MyCareer or online)
- get eliminated from the Royal Rumble in less than five seconds (cannot be entry #1 or #2) (MyCareer or online)
I'm all for challenging achievements, but they should also still be fun.

Things like "make John Cena, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, and Brock Lesnar each tap out in the same match, Legend difficulty", "jump off an in-ring ladder to the outside onto an opponent through a table", and "start #1 in the Royal Rumble and eliminate 29 wrestlers in that match" sound like the most aggrivating, and annoying possible situations to set up, and do.

"in MyCareer, beat Diesel's record and win a WWE Championship match as a challenger in six seconds or less"

That one wouldn't even be possible, unless it was a scripted sequence in the career, at which point it's no more challenging than the achievements you're taking issue with.

"in MyCareer, cash in the Money In The Bank brief case"

They've said you can do that in MyCareer, so it's very possible that will be one of the secret achievements.

# 9 TheBadazz @ 11/06/14 05:41 PM
Now if 2K/MS finally put the digital preorder on XBL I'll get it.

# 10 HoundsOfHowl @ 11/06/14 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadazz
Now if 2K/MS finally put the digital preorder on XBL I'll get it.
They did today, digital deluxe too!

# 11 Sinner @ 11/06/14 09:19 PM
Oh nice been trying to get it from Gamestop since I already had the original pre-ordered there. Guess I'll get it on Live then.

# 12 AirJordanFan93 @ 11/06/14 11:01 PM
Models looks good. But that Shawn Michaels one looks pretty damn weird though

# 13 TheBadazz @ 11/06/14 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBleedOrange247
They did today, digital deluxe too!
Cool Digital Deluxe ordered

# 14 TheBleedingRed21 @ 11/06/14 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93
Models looks good. But that Shawn Michaels one looks pretty damn weird though
My thoughts. Does not really look like him IMO.

# 15 AirJordanFan93 @ 11/06/14 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
My thoughts. Does not really look like him IMO.
I guess they couldn't properly scan him seeing he is in as a classic model and not as 2014 Shawn Michaels. All I hope is that they give him that awful short hair for the late 2002 stuff.

# 16 beastieboi334 @ 11/07/14 01:49 AM
am i the only one that noticed on the digital copy online is only 2-4 players which means some matches didnt make it online smh

# 17 ps3veron @ 11/07/14 03:03 AM
That Warrior shot is awesome! Can't wait for this!

# 18 jaredsmith83 @ 11/07/14 08:00 AM
HBK does look weird, but they said early on that the guys that weren't scanned would probably be an issue. Hopefully this run of developing has given them a better idea on how to get those guys that they can't scan in the game next year.

Overall though, man, most of those look really good. I really like the desperation pin idea this year. Its the little things.

# 19 beastieboi334 @ 11/07/14 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredsmith83
HBK does look weird, but they said early on that the guys that weren't scanned would probably be an issue. Hopefully this run of developing has given them a better idea on how to get those guys that they can't scan in the game next year.

Overall though, man, most of those look really good. I really like the desperation pin idea this year. Its the little things.
shawn was scanned but that was a younger michaels so it wouldnt have made sense to use his scan for the showcase

# 20 alifeincomplete @ 11/08/14 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastieboi334
shawn was scanned but that was a younger michaels so it wouldnt have made sense to use his scan for the showcase

Yeah, this. They mentioned scanning him because they went all the way to his house in Texas with a portable version of this technology... further proving there's few legitimate excuses for not getting folks scanned, haha. Michaels said that he's never had so many cameras in his face, or words to that effect.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.