Home
PES 2015 News Post

PES 2015 and a Day One patch are available now, which includes a roster update, new kits, shoes and enhanced faces. Make sure you check out the launch trailer here and the full press release with all of the Day One patch details below.

KONAMI REVEALS PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2015
FULL LIST OF CLUB AND NATIONAL LICENSES, DAY ONE UPDATE

World’s greatest club competitions bolster PES 2015 license rosters;
Day one update adds roster updates, new kits, shoes and enhanced faces

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. has revealed the full list of club and national licenses that will feature in the upcoming Pro Evolution Soccer®2015 (“PES 2015”) title – including second-tier teams for the first time and all Brazilian top-flight teams. The publisher also revealed the content of a comprehensive day one update file that adds key new elements to the game.

The cornerstone of PES 2015’s licensed content remains the world’s greatest club competitions - which are exclusive to the series. The game features dedicated modes featuring iconography and branding for Europe’s UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League competitions, while the South American Copa Libertadores returns alongside the new Copa Sudamericana tournament. Asia Champions League is featured once again, rounding off a stellar list of club competitions only available in PES. Each of these licenses represents club football at its highest level, perfectly synchronizing with PES 2015’s ‘The Pitch Is Ours’ mantra, where the game’s development has focused on ensuring the gameplay mimics the ebb and flow of real matches.

PES 2015 also introduces second-tier teams for the first time, with Spanish Liga Adelante represented in its entirety, as is the French Ligue 2. The team rosters have also been extended to English and Italian second-tier teams, albeit not in licensed form but with real players. These supplement the full Dutch Eredivisie, French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga and Italian top-flight leagues, which are long-standing PES inclusions. The cream of European club sides are also licensed, and include pack star Mario Götze’s Bayern Munich; Portuguese giants FC Porto, Benfica and Sporting SP; and the likes of Anderlecht, Manchester United, Zenit St Petersberg, CSKA Moscow and Galatasaray.

The phenomenal growth of the South American leagues is also well represented, with KONAMI securing the full Argentine Primera Division and 21 Brazilian club teams with official kits.

KONAMI has also prepared a day one download for PES 2015, which will ensure that 93 new kits will appear authentically in the game, while eight (8) more licensed teams have been added including Sparta Praha, FK Partisan, and Maccabi Tel Aviv. Additionally, the Brazil league will have six of its teams (Santos, Internacional, Vasco da Gama, Vitoria, Criciuma, and Chapecoense) updated to include an additional 109 of the athlete’s real names. An additional digital download will be available in December that will add 11 of the athlete’s real names to the roster for Flamengo; the December update will also include yet more teams in other leagues and bolster the stadia roster for the current generation of gaming systems. The day one download will reflect all transfers and loans, and new boots from Puma and Nike will be added. Continuing KONAMI’s dedication to ensure the stars resemble and act like their real life counterparts, the day one update will include over 80 player feature updates as well.

PES 2015 is available now for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft for an SRP $59.99, and for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft for an SRP of $39.99. The PC (digital download version) will be available from November 13 for an SRP of $39.99, coinciding with the global Steam launch of the game.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 kashik @ 11/12/14 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme
...worried about Master League. Is the gameplay good enough to compensate for a manager mode, that's not that deep?

。。。From what I understand PES has better gameplay than FIFA, more variety between teams, and tactics that actually have an effect on the match.
In fifa's Manager Mode, you play against the exact same team every game except under different difficulty levels. The teams largely play exactly the same type of football, game in and game out.

So with there being such a noticeable difference in play styles between teams and even players in PES, I believe you would get a more tactically challenging and rewarding experience with Master League. ML isn't as flashy or built up as MM, but I personally believe it draws me in deeper as I must seriously consider how I will play from one game to the next.

# 42 fearwhatnow @ 11/12/14 08:26 AM
Sorry for the little off-topic. Game is now on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/287680/?cc=au

# 43 orion523 @ 11/12/14 09:05 AM
after finally getting some time with the game, here's my preliminary thoughts:
If you're willing to put the time in to learn the nuances of the control scheme, and you can look past the underwhelming presentation, and the bare bones game modes, what's on the pitch is simply fantastic. The fact that each game feels different can not be understated, and it's because of this that I can personally look past the other stuff.

# 44 fearwhatnow @ 11/12/14 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
If you're willing to put the time in to learn the nuances of the control scheme, and you can look past the underwhelming presentation, and the bare bones game modes, what's on the pitch is simply fantastic. The fact that each game feels different can not be understated, and it's because of this that I can personally look past the other stuff.
Sounds good. Could you please provide more in depth details for cpu AI, Goalkeeping, Fouls and build up play? Cpu on-the-fly and late match tactical changes? Thanks.

# 45 nunogomes @ 11/12/14 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I agree, coming from Fifa, this is a very though pill to swallow, BUT the on the pitch action is so fantastic, that it becomes possible to overlook this aspects.

p.s. - like i said in another thread, change the grass from short (default) to normal or long. It improves the visuals by a mile!!!

# 46 nunogomes @ 11/12/14 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Sounds good. Could you please provide more in depth details for cpu AI, Goalkeeping, Fouls and build up play? Cpu on-the-fly and late match tactical changes? Thanks.
Not in-depth, but better than nothing, right?

CPU A.I. - can´t even say how awesome it is, specially compared to Fifa. Miles and miles ahead! Very human like! (and they shoot the ball!!!)

Goalkeeping - Very good except in one chapter where they are incredibly bad: in one-on-one situations they do not leave the goal line, and it makes it easier to score. They DO leave the goal line (and they do it VERY well) in through ball passes, they even leave the box completely to clear the ball, but inside the box if you are one on one, they don´t close the angles well. But being one on one with the GK is really difficulty to achieve so...

Fouls - just like Fifa. Not enough of them! However, when against teams with a high pressure rating they foul more often AND they will foul you very frequently if you use feints.

Build up play - this is... brilliant. No more words needed...

Cpu on-the-fly and late match tactical changes - opposite of Fifa where it is absolutely scripted. In Fifa, if you are loosing by one goal, CPU will ALWAYS and ALL teams go to All Out Defence in the last 5 minutes. In PES, they clearly change during the match according the score AND your OWN changes!! Again, brilliant!

So, in conclusion, the only BIG problem this game has gameplay wise is the one-on-one with the GK inside the box. Everything else on the pitch is miles ahead of Fifa (and yes, we need to compare, if you lived all alone in the world you wouldn´t know anything about you, if you were tall, short, fat, thin, etc... you do by comparison to others. Same thing applies here).

# 47 RoyceDa59 @ 11/12/14 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme

Then again, if I want in-depth football management I've always got Football Manager. From what I understand PES has better gameplay than FIFA, more variety between teams, and tactics that actually have an effect on the match.
I will be playing PES for mostly for BAL and Cup tournaments. Like you, Football Manager also satisfies my in-depth footy needs.

# 48 xicpanad @ 11/12/14 10:40 AM
[quote=nunogomes;2046801798]Not in-depth, but better than nothing, right?

Fouls - just like Fifa. Not enough of them! However, when against teams with a high pressure rating they foul more often AND they will foul you very frequently if you use feints.

Not true. In this aspect, Fifa is miles ahead, and that´s one of the reasons why I love it. Its something that really bothers me and prevents me from buying this game right away.

Cpu on-the-fly and late match tactical changes - opposite of Fifa where it is absolutely scripted. In Fifa, if you are loosing by one goal, CPU will ALWAYS and ALL teams go to All Out Defence in the last 5 minutes. In PES, they clearly change during the match according the score AND your OWN changes!! Again, brilliant!

I can´t see what´s the diference here. Maybe you didn´t explain exactly what you wanted to say? In Fifa, CPU does change tactics according to the score and time of the match. Perhaps in PES, the way CPU plays shows it more realistic then Fifa.

Everything else I agree with. PES looks and feels great, except for lack of fouls and GK´s reactions in some situations.

# 49 rckabillyRaider @ 11/12/14 11:23 AM
Quote:
Sorry for the little off-topic. Game is now on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/287680/?cc=au
Seems like it's still locked though, but I wonder if that's just for European accounts? I'm tempted to purchase it.

# 50 ezio @ 11/12/14 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Anyone try online games yet? Curious how that is holding up.
Steve,

I played a few My Club games online and 1 or 2 regular ones and only had a problem in one game and then I got disconnected with the message about the connection worsening. Other than that it has been good so far.

# 51 nunogomes @ 11/12/14 11:41 AM
[quote=xicpanad;2046801830]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Not in-depth, but better than nothing, right?

Not true. In this aspect, Fifa is miles ahead, and that´s one of the reasons why I love it. Its something that really bothers me and prevents me from buying this game right away.

I can´t see what´s the diference here. Maybe you didn´t explain exactly what you wanted to say? In Fifa, CPU does change tactics according to the score and time of the match. Perhaps in PES, the way CPU plays shows it more realistic then Fifa.

Everything else I agree with. PES looks and feels great, except for lack of fouls and GK´s reactions in some situations.
About the fouls, i played a complete season with Chelsea and i had CPU teams with 1 to 3 or 4 fouls (20 minute game) per game. I was playing with edited sliders (from this site) so maybe you played with a different set and that´s the reason we see different things here, right?

About the tactical changes in CPU, the example i gave was to ilustrate how scripted the tactical changes seemed to me in FIFA. They were changed with time and score in mind, but in exact scores and time, ALL the time, in every single game. In PES, sometimes CPU changes the tactic with a 0-0 score early. For example, if i start bombing through balls they will lower the line. With no goals scored. That won´t happen in Fifa, it´s 100% related with time and score, never, with the actual play on the field.

Hope i expressed my point of view better this time.

And yes, the GK have this pretty big flaw in one-on-one situations inside box.

Also, just noticed that in 5 free kicks against me near the box, CPU scored 3 goals. I bit too much, althoug one was Pirlo and the other was Ronaldo so... can´t say overpowered yet... lets see....

# 52 fearwhatnow @ 11/12/14 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Seems like it's still locked though, but I wonder if that's just for European accounts? I'm tempted to purchase it.
It's locked for Europe. It's available in Australia.

# 53 rckabillyRaider @ 11/12/14 11:52 AM
Quote:
It's locked for Europe. It's available in Australia.
I'm in the US. I don't see it listed for us yet. I'll wait

# 54 slthree @ 11/12/14 12:11 PM
I can't imagine anyone playing this game and NOT being floored by its brilliance.

If the most important thing is the actual GAMEPLAY, then I dare say it's as good or better than TheShow, which is iconic.

I hope option files will be possible one day.

# 55 RoyceDa59 @ 11/12/14 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slthree
I can't imagine anyone playing this game and NOT being floored by its brilliance.

If the most important thing is the actual GAMEPLAY, then I dare say it's as good or better than TheShow, which is iconic.

I hope option files will be possible one day.
I agree but wouldn't compare it to The Show. That series delivers a sports game that hits on all fronts that rarely any sports game do, I don't think PES is quite there...maybe gameplay side.

# 56 buckeyezombie @ 11/12/14 12:20 PM
I like that the CPU will play the long ball, and not just at the end of the match like in FIFA15. And you can't speed but past the CPU as often, it's a much slower pace than FIFA, and that's just on normal speed

# 57 TheDutchDad @ 11/12/14 01:06 PM
Is there any difference to the options available to you in terms of editing across each platform? PS3/PS4, XB1/360, PC, etc?

I want to get this for the XB1, but may be forced to go PC if I feel I need mods/OF's.

# 58 Beetlebum @ 11/12/14 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I agree but wouldn't compare it to The Show. That series delivers a sports game that hits on all fronts that rarely any sports game do, I don't think PES is quite there...maybe gameplay side.
Agree with Royce. This PES 2015 is fun, entertaining and addictive at times, but come on, The Show is simply perfect.
There is no other sports game that comes nowhere near The Show.

And the funny thing is... yesterday I traded in The Show for PES

# 59 rckabillyRaider @ 11/12/14 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
Is there any difference to the options available to you in terms of editing across each platform? PS3/PS4, XB1/360, PC, etc?

I want to get this for the XB1, but may be forced to go PC if I feel I need mods/OF's.
PS4 has no save data sharing, image importing or drawing on kits. So basically, we're stuck with default templates and logos. PS3 still has the option file capability and PC should be the same, though I haven't seen any pc version that isn't tied to Steam, which might cause problems for big time mods.

# 60 KG @ 11/12/14 01:39 PM
Quote:
The CPU definitely changes tactics. Sometimes you can pick up on them visually (formation at kickoff after a goal), sometimes you can see them change their tactic to "Offensive" in the bottom right/left hand corner, and sometimes you can just feel it as the pressure increases.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.