Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

WWE 2K15 gameplay videos and more have started to arrive from the YouTube community. We will try to keep this thread as up to date as we can, as they come in.

WWE 2K15 - Sting vs The Undertaker (More videos can be seen throughout the day on TonyPizzaGuy's channel)

WWE 2K15 XBOX ONE - NEW ROYAL RUMBLE Gameplay (More videos can be seen throughout the day on ShakeDown2012's channel)

WWE 2K15 Next Gen Gameplay - Full List of All Unlockable Characters & More (More videos can be seen throughout the day on IpodKingCarter's channel)

WWE 2K15 (Xbox One) - AJ Lee vs Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella) FULL MATCH (More videos can be seen throughout the day on CMPuLs3's channel)

WWE 2K15 (PS4) - Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose - HIAC (UPDATED ATTIRES) (More videos can be seen throughout the day on TeemingTubbyEmu's channel)

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 SmashMan @ 11/15/14 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Does 2K plan on updating Superstars themes and trons in a patch or is that not possible?
I'm sure it's possible. They add new themes and trons in DLC patches every year. I wouldn't think it'd be that difficult to tack on new options for now-outdated wrestlers.

Will they? Ehh...I'm jaded so I'd expect a "next year!" thing, at which point these guys will be on their third and fourth themes.

# 42 FBall Life @ 11/16/14 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
Nothing 2k can do about that its on Sony and Microsoft to add custom music to their system.
You can upload your music into Share Factory on PS4, no reason other software can't include this. None.

# 43 Pezell04x @ 11/16/14 12:22 PM
Re-watched the Ambrose/Rollins match. Loved seeing the guys when they run out of stamina. Two things bothered me:

The amount of face rakes outside of the ring and the commentary. It was cringe worthy listening to Cole and King call that thing.

# 44 ted23 @ 11/16/14 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
It's time WWE games caught up with the rest of sports games and kept up to date rosters. "The cutoff has always been wrestle mania blah blah" yeah and there was a cutoff for basketball and football rosters before too. Now we're in the age of the online consoles where player likenesses are literally updated daily. Even EA UFC starting with a hybrid team almost from scratch is still adding fighters to their game.

Stop acting like it's a huge ask to get recent likenesses in this game, especially when they have a tool that lets anyone attempt to do it. At least they could add the themes in the Game for those willing to put in the time to get something that resembles the product on TV. Makes no sense "defending" this when you should be joining in and pressing the issue so that it becomes a priority like in every other sports game.
The problem is licensing, I think. The football or basketball players don't get paid to be in Madden or NBA 2K games (they do if they're on the cover, I think, but not to be in the game).

Wrestlers do get paid to be in these games. So to add someone every week based on changes to the roster would probably be very costly and a nightmare to keep track of royalty-wise.

# 45 Mercury112491 @ 11/16/14 02:58 PM
I think professional athletes do get paid but it's under the merchandising agreement with the Union.

# 46 Feldman011teen @ 11/17/14 03:58 AM
Can someone ps4 share this with me (if it's not blocked) i would like to try it before buying. Add @Feldman9000. Also if you have NBA Live 15, i'd be interested in trying that too.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.