Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive every day and this year Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details.

NOTE: Posting the same thing every day in this topic does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates, trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

Check out what's new in today's roster update.

Hey All,

Just a small update today. Here are the notes!

Shoe Update
  • Austin Daye- Nike Kobe 8
  • Lebron James- Lebron XII
  • Eric Bledsoe- Lebron XII
Accessories Update
  • Avery Bradley- Add right mid calf sleeve
  • Rajon Rondo- Add headband
  • Jeff Teague- Remove hand wrap
  • Mike Muscala- Remove compression pants. Add knee sleeves
  • Derrick Favors- Remove arm sleeve
  • Trey Burke- Remove arm sleeve
  • Trevor Booker- Remove compression pants. Add knee sleeves. Change to medium socks
  • Iman Shumpert- Remove Hex Pads
  • Quincy Acy- Change protective wristband to white at home
  • Ronnie Price- Remove arm sleeve
  • Alan Anderson- Add right wrist wrap
  • Deron Williams- Add right hand wrap
  • Tyreke Evans- Remove left knee sleeve
  • Kentavious Caldwell-Pope- Remove right wrist wrap
  • Andre Drummond- Remove compression pants. Add hex pads. Add left rubberband. Change to medium double socks
  • Dwight Howard- Change hex pads to red for home and away
  • Lance Thomas- Remove hand wrap. Add left knee hex pad
  • Jeremy Lamb- Add left padded calf sleeve. Add right wrist wrap
  • Zach LaVine- Remove calf sleeves. Add compression pants
  • Paul Pierce- Add right elbow small band
Hope everybody has a great Friday!

-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jack Wade @ 11/14/14 09:38 AM
Mike,

I think one of the issues with a lot of Star big men not averaging at least 20.0 Points Per Game is directly related to both Stamina and Shot Tendencies.

If you'll notice with your latest roster set[s], Minutes Per Game is way down for most big men. As such, their stats don't translate very well in My GM and My League, particularly when compared to their statistical averages for this season (or their careers).

This is especially true for LaMarcus Aldridge, DeMarcus Cousins, and Anthony Davis.

# 2 23 @ 11/14/14 10:00 AM
Beds, is it too much to ask if you can put the smaller knee pads on Dwight? After watching the Rockets 2 nights ago they seem to fit the look much better than the hex pads

# 3 woonsun @ 11/14/14 10:02 AM
Thank you Lebron12!!!
Please D Rose 5 HOME(white)

# 4 Dyowman @ 11/14/14 10:02 AM
Every day dwight Howard's knee pads get changed. It should be black for home games and red for away.

# 5 jeebs9 @ 11/14/14 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Wade
Mike,

I think one of the issues with a lot of Star big men not averaging at least 20.0 Points Per Game is directly related to both Stamina and Shot Tendencies.

If you'll notice with your latest roster set[s], Minutes Per Game is way down for most big men. As such, their stats don't translate very well in My GM and My League, particularly when compared to their statistical averages for this season (or their careers).

This is especially true for LaMarcus Aldridge, DeMarcus Cousins, and Anthony Davis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Stamina across the board is screwed up. There is no rhyme or reason to the stamina ratings. Post players are drastically underrated in stamina and backup PG's are inflated beyond reason.

Rookies are also an issue with Stamina, it's almost like 2 different people created the stamina ratings, as there is no apparent pattern to how they were derived.
Totally agree here!!

I kind of wish Mike could explain why hasn't really said anything in regards to stamina and tendencies. I not trying to call him out. I wish he would say something. So we could know why. And then move on. Because if the reason is game related. I would totally understand.

It's crazy I'm saying this again.... But Anthony Davis is not fast enough. If not his speed at least his quickness needs a boost. I just saw a him get crossed over, be out of position and then recover for block.

# 6 damedash @ 11/14/14 10:27 AM
Where is the knee sleeve for kobe?

# 7 Smirkin Dirk @ 11/14/14 10:50 AM
Im putting out a roster that addresses many of these concerns.

# 8 joosegoose @ 11/14/14 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Im putting out a roster that addresses many of these concerns.
Looks good man, it's really too bad user-made roster files don't translate across platforms. I need my tendency and stamina fix

# 9 Goffs @ 11/14/14 11:01 AM
Man if we get a great roster set where teams and players play like their real life counterparts it would make waiting for the patch tolerable.

# 10 RyanJS08 @ 11/14/14 11:03 AM
I noticed they changed the colorway for the Kobe 9 Hightops, is there anyway you could change them back? I think they looked fine in the game when they first released. Seemed more realistic then, but that's just my opinion don't know if anybody else noticed or would agree.

# 11 Peninc @ 11/14/14 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJS08
I noticed they changed the colorway for the Kobe 9 Hightops, is there anyway you could change them back? I think they looked fine in the game when they first released. Seemed more realistic then, but that's just my opinion don't know if anybody else noticed or would agree.
The primary issue with them is that they should be white for home games

# 12 GSWarriors9 @ 11/14/14 11:18 AM
Not sure if this was a mistake or not but you changed the blue on the Warriors away shoes to the lighter blue they have for home. The darker royal blue was perfect before you should have changed the blue on the home shoes instead.

This is the correct color of blue they should have for home and away
http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1..._960/image.JPG

This is the color they have now
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2a-lwdCMAA2XKf.jpg

The color of blue on the away shoes in this pic is the correct color they should have.

# 13 RyanJS08 @ 11/14/14 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peninc
The primary issue with them is that they should be white for home games
Yeah that too, white for home and black for away. A lot of other shoes are out of whack too with their colorways.

# 14 bedwardsroy19 @ 11/14/14 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Beds, is it too much to ask if you can put the smaller knee pads on Dwight? After watching the Rockets 2 nights ago they seem to fit the look much better than the hex pads
I've been so torn on what to do with them. The knee pads have the opening in the back and are not hexpad, and the hex pads are slightly too long.

# 15 juicey79 @ 11/14/14 12:33 PM
Anyone notice if MCW is back from injury and active for the embarrassing Philadelphia Sixers?

# 16 Dyowman @ 11/14/14 12:54 PM
The entire rockets team outside of Beverley, Ariza and Howard need an increase in defensive attributes.

# 17 Phreezy P @ 11/14/14 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWarriors9
Not sure if this was a mistake or not but you changed the blue on the Warriors away shoes to the lighter blue they have for home. The darker royal blue was perfect before you should have changed the blue on the home shoes instead.

This is the correct color of blue they should have for home and away
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/458...WEkqftQ%2blPCi

This is the color they have now
Neither of those pics work.

# 18 Steve_OS @ 11/14/14 01:03 PM
Guys, posting the same thing every day in these threads does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

I'll add this to every daily post from now on, just so we can be clear on this.

# 19 GSWarriors9 @ 11/14/14 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
Neither of those pics work.
Thanks. I updated the post can you see them now?

# 20 Factzzz @ 11/14/14 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
I've been so torn on what to do with them. The knee pads have the opening in the back and are not hexpad, and the hex pads are slightly too long.
I'd just like to say that IMO at least, those knee pads are hideous with the opening in the back, and please don't put those on any players.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.