Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive every day and this year Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details.

NOTE: Posting the same thing every day in this topic does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates, trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

Check out what's new in today's roster update.

Hey All,

Just a small update today. Here are the notes!

Shoe Update
  • Austin Daye- Nike Kobe 8
  • Lebron James- Lebron XII
  • Eric Bledsoe- Lebron XII
Accessories Update
  • Avery Bradley- Add right mid calf sleeve
  • Rajon Rondo- Add headband
  • Jeff Teague- Remove hand wrap
  • Mike Muscala- Remove compression pants. Add knee sleeves
  • Derrick Favors- Remove arm sleeve
  • Trey Burke- Remove arm sleeve
  • Trevor Booker- Remove compression pants. Add knee sleeves. Change to medium socks
  • Iman Shumpert- Remove Hex Pads
  • Quincy Acy- Change protective wristband to white at home
  • Ronnie Price- Remove arm sleeve
  • Alan Anderson- Add right wrist wrap
  • Deron Williams- Add right hand wrap
  • Tyreke Evans- Remove left knee sleeve
  • Kentavious Caldwell-Pope- Remove right wrist wrap
  • Andre Drummond- Remove compression pants. Add hex pads. Add left rubberband. Change to medium double socks
  • Dwight Howard- Change hex pads to red for home and away
  • Lance Thomas- Remove hand wrap. Add left knee hex pad
  • Jeremy Lamb- Add left padded calf sleeve. Add right wrist wrap
  • Zach LaVine- Remove calf sleeves. Add compression pants
  • Paul Pierce- Add right elbow small band
Hope everybody has a great Friday!

-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 tavistukes @ 11/14/14 01:46 PM
Can you take a look at Anderson Varejao jumper?

# 22 dupontflames @ 11/14/14 02:27 PM
Hey Beds,

Awesome to see you working with 2K now on their rosters. As many others have already said, these daily updates are incredible. Great work!

Just wanted to let you know that Justin Hamilton on the Heat hasn't worn his face mask for a few weeks now.

# 23 jeebs9 @ 11/14/14 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Guys, posting the same thing every day in these threads does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

I'll add this to every daily post from now on, just so we can be clear on this.
Thanks for mentioning this!!

# 24 23 @ 11/14/14 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
I've been so torn on what to do with them. The knee pads have the opening in the back and are not hexpad, and the hex pads are slightly too long.
You're right but the regular knee pads look way better and seem closer to what's on tv. Just give it a shot. If you don't like it change it back.

Thanks for considering buddy.

# 25 Find_the_Door @ 11/14/14 07:52 PM
I feel that Wesley Matthews on-ball defense is very underrated at a 69. Many times he's come up with key defensive stops in the clutch (see the Hornets game recently when he pokes it from Stephenson).

# 26 angelstrout @ 11/14/14 07:57 PM
Brook Lopez jumpshot is off as there is no lift he shoots kind of standing up. Just like Luc Longley or Scott Williams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 27 Tybudd @ 11/14/14 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
I feel that Wesley Matthews on-ball defense is very underrated at a 69. Many times he's come up with key defensive stops in the clutch (see the Hornets game recently when he pokes it from Stephenson).
I thought I was the only one that noticed this, I don't understand why Wes Matthews doesn't get more On-Ball Def love, the dude is stout on defensive, some level of Perimeter Lockdown as well. Look how he plays ball, a good example for those that are not familiar with Blazer games, is the Lockdown Job he did on Harden in the playoffs last year, Tony Allen couldn't have locked up Harden any better!

# 28 MoneyOvaHuds @ 11/14/14 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woonsun
Thank you Lebron12!!!

Please D Rose 5 HOME(white)

Yea Rose wears his shoes in White at home

# 29 firstpain @ 11/14/14 09:12 PM
Hey Beds, I have a question(sorry. i'm not good at english^^;

I remembered you wrote down that there will be lots of shoe PE version...

After that post, i really spend a hard time, cuz whenever i check theses update thread, i can't find that things.

So i'm curious that you prepare to release a 'surpeise gift' so, you just stack lots PE shoes to maximize the effect?

PS. Not sarcasm...

# 30 joosegoose @ 11/14/14 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Wesley Matthews is almost the very definition of a "3 and D" player.

# 31 smatz151 @ 11/14/14 11:38 PM
I haven't seen Eric Bledsoe wear the Lebron XII shoe yet. He wears the Zoom Soldier

# 32 bedwardsroy19 @ 11/14/14 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smatz151
I haven't seen Eric Bledsoe wear the Lebron XII shoe yet. He wears the Zoom Soldier
Have to look closely

# 33 seanbarkley @ 11/15/14 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Yea Rose wears his shoes in White at home
and away...

Quote:
Have to look closely
Correct Beds, but it may have been just for Vets Day game (look at the socks). Next two games he has gone back to Zoom Soldier VII.

# 34 JwP23 @ 11/15/14 10:17 AM
Appreciate your attention to details on accessories but since it's an easy work, I feel like you should focus more on ratings, tendencies, shooting forms etc.

# 35 ksuttonjr76 @ 11/15/14 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JwP23
Appreciate your attention to details on accessories but since it's an easy work, I feel like you should focus more on ratings, tendencies, shooting forms etc.
Wow. Rude...

# 36 Riggins @ 11/15/14 11:33 AM
I MAY have asked this before but I'm not 100% sure. These are great and I think a large majority of us really appreciate them. It'd be awesome if the Spurs could get a big signature shot update. Baynes/Belinelli/Daye/Diaw/Duncan/Ginobili/Green/CoJo could all use looks.

# 37 Iggz2015 @ 11/15/14 11:40 AM
Amazing job with the updates this year, honestly there should be no complaints on here.

# 38 mikejones76 @ 11/15/14 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Guys, posting the same thing every day in these threads does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

I'll add this to every daily post from now on, just so we can be clear on this.

Thank you for this. It's like some people are never happy, I never even pay attention to knee pads and colors if they aren't way off from reality. Never see good constructive criticism. The only real issues when realizing that this is a video game are fouls, rotations, maybe the amount of 3 pointers not taken, IMO.

# 39 NBA2K Genius @ 11/15/14 08:40 PM
Quote:
I've been so torn on what to do with them. The knee pads have the opening in the back and are not hexpad, and the hex pads are slightly too long.
Please give Trey Burke Nike's, he was switched to Jordan brand, why I don't know. Trey Burke wears Kobe IX EM, he's also listed as 6'1". Beds please incorporate this in the next update.

# 40 ty5er @ 11/15/14 10:55 PM
Victor Oladipo is now wearing knee sleeves, and also has a nose mask.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.