Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive much more frequently this year. With that said, whenever one is available, Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details.

Check out the changes for this mornings roster update below.

NOTE: Posting the same thing every day in this topic does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates, trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

Hey Everybody!

Here are today’s notes:

Implemented every accessory and team color change into MyTEAM!

Minor rotation changes in this update.

Accessory Updates
  • Robert Covington- Remove hex pads. Add both padded calf sleeves. Add right rubberband-Team Color 1
  • Joe Harris- Remove knee sleeves
  • Rajon Rondo- Remove headband
  • Norris Cole- Add Compression Pants
  • Bismack Biyombo- Add left small arm band. Remove rubberband. Remove compression pants. Change to medium socks
  • Marvin Williams- Remove knee sleeve
  • Ryan Kelly- Add compression pants
  • Wilson Chandler- Remove knee sleeves
  • Andre Drummond- Change padded sleeve to arm sleeve
  • Troy Daniels- Add compression pants
  • TJ Warren- Change to medium socks
  • Jeremy Lamb- Change padded sleeve to arm sleeve
  • Brandon Rush- Remove knee sleeves
  • Justin Holiday- Add knee sleeves
  • Paul Pierce- Change right elbow home color to Team Color 1
Team Color Updates
  • Actually made change to Lakers Home and Alternate jersey team colors
  • Pistons arm sleeves and headbands to blue for home jersey
  • Suns headbands to purple for away purples
Have a great Wednesday!

-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jayman504 @ 11/19/14 12:16 PM
Love the updates....wish Rondo would make up his mind about his headband..lol I like it on personally.

# 2 AsianPowwwa @ 11/19/14 12:20 PM
Don't get me wrong the accessory updates are great, but I think the priority should be tendencies, then ratings, then accessories.

# 3 gottibino @ 11/19/14 12:20 PM
can u please switch greg smith & nick young to Jordan shoes? thx!

# 4 G0DZGiFT @ 11/19/14 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
[center]
NOTE: Posting the same thing every day in this topic does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates, trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianPowwwa
Don't get me wrong the accessory updates are great, but I think the priority should be tendencies, then ratings, then accessories.

^^^^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 5 Dave Suture @ 11/19/14 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianPowwwa
Agreed, especially the big man tendencies

# 6 Blackhail92 @ 11/19/14 12:51 PM
Another solid update. Wondering now if Shump can get his high top in the game and if him and jimmy butler can get a raise

# 7 NBA2K Genius @ 11/19/14 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
can u please switch greg smith & nick young to Jordan shoes? thx!
Both Smith and Young switch back and forth between Nike & Jordan, I believe neither of them are actually signed to Jordan. Greg Smith was in Kobe's like a game ago and for Young we probably should give him a few more games cause he's actually signed to Nike plus he's only played one game so far.....

# 8 Dave Suture @ 11/19/14 12:57 PM
Can we also look into changing Eric Gordons shot? The release is much quicker than what he currently has. I mean hes doing terrible right now, and ratings wise he's fine, maybe should be a little worse. But if you saw last nights game (which has been the best hes played thus far) You could see that he likes to break his defender down with the dribble, and pop off a quick shot. Currently in the game, if i break down a defender with Gordon, and have the room to shoot, the defender would easily recover, and get an easy block. Just a suggestion.

# 9 redsox4evur @ 11/19/14 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Suture
Agreed, especially the big man tendencies
Dude read this from Steve!!! Don't bring up the same thing everyday IE tendencies. Either drop it or PM Mike here

# 10 Mikelopedia @ 11/19/14 01:07 PM
All rotation/injury, accessory and position edits needed based on today's update:

--INJURIES/ROTATIONS--
(Will follow up in the evening)
Spoiler

--ACCESSORIES--
Spoiler

--POSITION CHANGES--
(Added Meyers Leonard)
Spoiler

# 11 jeebs9 @ 11/19/14 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
Love the updates....wish Rondo would make up his mind about his headband..lol I like it on personally.
He's Trolling us!!

# 12 Lex27 @ 11/19/14 01:25 PM
Is there any fix for the offline corrupted save file issue for the Xbox one? Without it I can't even use these roster updates smh

# 13 fpliii @ 11/19/14 01:26 PM
Mike - Thanks a ton for all of your hard work.

Since you're working on MyTeam as well, I was wondering if you would be able to fix something.

For all of the gem players (Onyx in particular, but I think for Sapphire and Diamond as well), ratings for Post Hook and Post Fadeaway are switched (i.e. Onyx Dirk has something like a 77 fadeaway, but a 97 hook). Is this something you are aware of, and is it something you can fix? As it stands, these guys are unplayable.

Thanks again for your hard work, and really, really hoping it's something that can be fixed.

# 14 NBA2K Genius @ 11/19/14 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Suture
Can we also look into changing Eric Gordons shot? The release is much quicker than what he currently has. I mean hes doing terrible right now, and ratings wise he's fine, maybe should be a little worse. But if you saw last nights game (which has been the best hes played thus far) You could see that he likes to break his defender down with the dribble, and pop off a quick shot. Currently in the game, if i break down a defender with Gordon, and have the room to shoot, the defender would easily recover, and get an easy block. Just a suggestion.
Yea plus it's makes it worse that he's 6'3" instead of 6'4" like he's listed, but his shot should be....

Eric Gordon
Timing: Normal
Form: I. Canaan
Base: C. Boozer

# 15 bedwardsroy19 @ 11/19/14 01:34 PM
A little insight on the tendencies

Each tendency was updated to reflect the 2013-14 season. If a player has changed their play style (ex: Shooting more 3's/Mid Range Shots) then they will be adjusted. For a player to see a change in their tendencies from an entire year's worth of work it will take a much larger sample size to see big changes, just minor ones here and there, such as the 3pt example referred to.

Tendencies were addressed in great detail in the out of box roster, and will only be adjusted when play styles change this year.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion. Thanks!

# 16 Jpowser @ 11/19/14 01:35 PM
Please update Justin Hamilton of the Miami Heat, he still has a facemask in game when he has not worn the mask since opening night. Please look and hopefully fix
Thanks Beds

# 17 Mikelopedia @ 11/19/14 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
He's Trolling us!!
So is Jeremy Lamb >_<

# 18 bedwardsroy19 @ 11/19/14 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Mike - Thanks a ton for all of your hard work.

Since you're working on MyTeam as well, I was wondering if you would be able to fix something.

For all of the gem players (Onyx in particular, but I think for Sapphire and Diamond as well), ratings for Post Hook and Post Fadeaway are switched (i.e. Onyx Dirk has something like a 77 fadeaway, but a 97 hook). Is this something you are aware of, and is it something you can fix? As it stands, these guys are unplayable.

Thanks again for your hard work, and really, really hoping it's something that can be fixed.
It appears that there might be an issue in the display (or attribute viewer). They do appear to be flipped, but they wont be flipped what they do in the game (ie: Dirk has a 98 fade, and a 77 hook). They are playing as intended, it is just inaccurate when viewing the attribute. Thanks for letting me now, I'll try to see why they are appearing flipped

To clarify this is MyTeam Gems only

# 19 gottibino @ 11/19/14 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
Both Smith and Young switch back and forth between Nike & Jordan, I believe neither of them are actually signed to Jordan. Greg Smith was in Kobe's like a game ago and for Young we probably should give him a few more games cause he's actually signed to Nike plus he's only played one game so far.....
i agree BUT WISH they could be 'unlocked' in the edit section so we can change it ourselves as we choose... A few others do the same, Terrence Ross, Jared Cunningham & Trey Burke for example...

# 20 henne407 @ 11/19/14 02:04 PM
remove Andre Drummond headband.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.