Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive much more frequently this year. With that said, whenever one is available, Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details.

Check out the changes for this mornings roster update below.

NOTE: Posting the same thing every day in this topic does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates, trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

Hey Everybody!

Here are today’s notes:

Implemented every accessory and team color change into MyTEAM!

Minor rotation changes in this update.

Accessory Updates
  • Robert Covington- Remove hex pads. Add both padded calf sleeves. Add right rubberband-Team Color 1
  • Joe Harris- Remove knee sleeves
  • Rajon Rondo- Remove headband
  • Norris Cole- Add Compression Pants
  • Bismack Biyombo- Add left small arm band. Remove rubberband. Remove compression pants. Change to medium socks
  • Marvin Williams- Remove knee sleeve
  • Ryan Kelly- Add compression pants
  • Wilson Chandler- Remove knee sleeves
  • Andre Drummond- Change padded sleeve to arm sleeve
  • Troy Daniels- Add compression pants
  • TJ Warren- Change to medium socks
  • Jeremy Lamb- Change padded sleeve to arm sleeve
  • Brandon Rush- Remove knee sleeves
  • Justin Holiday- Add knee sleeves
  • Paul Pierce- Change right elbow home color to Team Color 1
Team Color Updates
  • Actually made change to Lakers Home and Alternate jersey team colors
  • Pistons arm sleeves and headbands to blue for home jersey
  • Suns headbands to purple for away purples
Have a great Wednesday!

-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 NBA2K Genius @ 11/19/14 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
A little insight on the tendencies

Each tendency was updated to reflect the 2013-14 season. If a player has changed their play style (ex: Shooting more 3's/Mid Range Shots) then they will be adjusted. For a player to see a change in their tendencies from an entire year's worth of work it will take a much larger sample size to see big changes, just minor ones here and there, such as the 3pt example referred to.

Tendencies were addressed in great detail in the out of box roster, and will only be adjusted when play styles change this year.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion. Thanks!
Thx for clearing that up, I do have a quick question though. Do tendencies affect any online play? If not please people just go adjust it yourselves. The most recent roster is pretty much up to par just start making edits that you feel need to be done such as tendencies, shots, etc... Just stick with it until there's a significant roster update such a missing player's, new jersey's, hairstyle changes or something like that..... Just a suggestion

# 22 Dave Suture @ 11/19/14 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
Yea plus it's makes it worse that he's 6'3" instead of 6'4" like he's listed, but his shot should be....

Eric Gordon
Timing: Normal
Form: I. Canaan
Base: C. Boozer
His shot has just been the same for almost 4 years now. It just needs to be quicker. Are the shots going to be fixed in a patch update, or is there an explanation like you had regarding the tendencies. I appreciate the hard work, i really do. But i see Steph Curry, and Eric Gordon as shots that seriously need to be looked at.

# 23 redsox4evur @ 11/19/14 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Suture
His shot has just been the same for almost 4 years now. It just needs to be quicker. Are the shots going to be fixed in a patch update, or is there an explanation like you had regarding the tendencies. I appreciate the hard work, i really do. But i see Steph Curry, and Eric Gordon as shots that seriously need to be looked at.
It just like the explanation for tendencies because Beds has already gone and changed some players shots and signature styles.

# 24 RyanJS08 @ 11/19/14 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
i agree BUT WISH they could be 'unlocked' in the edit section so we can change it ourselves as we choose... A few others do the same, Terrence Ross, Jared Cunningham & Trey Burke for example...
That would be a great option! I believe PJ Tucker has that capability in game from a prior update. What you say Mike? Can we make that happen?

# 25 Mikelopedia @ 11/19/14 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
remove Andre Drummond headband.
I assuming there's a glitch with the headband. Same reason Chris Copeland and James Johnson don't have headbands.

# 26 capitolrf @ 11/19/14 02:45 PM
Bradley Beal set to make season debut Wednesday (tonight's game) against Mavericks

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...71416413029212

Blair, Webster & Rice Jr. not in rotation.

# 27 MT3 @ 11/19/14 02:53 PM
We would just need stakes more frequent in the daytime rosters without injuries please #NBA2K15

# 28 hapa17 @ 11/19/14 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
Love the updates....wish Rondo would make up his mind about his headband..lol I like it on personally.
i watch every celtic game through league pass and i'm on pins and needles every night whether he goes headband or not. i am a HUGE supporter of the headband. he may have already gone with the headband more this year than he did all last year, but then he reverted monday night. there is no question in my mind that he was at his peak back in his headband upside down and backwards days. posey would flip his headband inside out back in the championship year.

(i might be a little preoccupied.)

# 29 NBA2K Genius @ 11/19/14 02:57 PM
I guess it wouldn't hurt to focus more on shots and ratings for online play but other than that I'm pretty satisfied for right now... Keep up the good work and try to focus on the things we don't have the ability to edit ourselves, like Drummond headband although he can't make up his mind about it at times lol

# 30 mlb08 @ 11/19/14 03:54 PM
I think rotation needs to be fixed its really based on ratings if they start or play more minutes. There should be an option to put players starter, sixth man, regular subs and other players to be subbed in if necessary. If these ongoing updates applies to franchise or season modes would be a nice.

# 31 jclem92 @ 11/19/14 06:02 PM
Beds,

AJ Price is still missing from the Pacers roster. His NBA Today stats are updated and everything(he's a FA) but he's not on the team. Pretty glaring omission considering he's been a key contributor for us lately.

# 32 DEFAULTCAMERA @ 11/19/14 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclem92
Beds,

AJ Price is still missing from the Pacers roster. His NBA Today stats are updated and everything(he's a FA) but he's not on the team. Pretty glaring omission considering he's been a key contributor for us lately.
As stated before the Pacers already have 15 players on their roster. So if he released a guy to put Price on then people would say so and so is missing now.

# 33 Mikelopedia @ 11/19/14 07:01 PM
Additional injury and rotation notes for tonight as of 6:55pm EST with a couple player movement notes:

GRIZZLIES-
Sign Kalin Lucas
Sign Hassan Whiteside
Jon Leuer-
Tony Allen-
Kostas Koufos-
Courtney Lee-
Beno Udrih- All are OUT tonight (ebola)

HAWKS-
DeMarre Carroll- Likely to play Nov. 21

HEAT-
Josh McRoberts- Likely to play tomorrow

MAVERICKS-
Devin Harris- OUT tonight (ankle)

MAGIC-
Evan Fournier- OUT tonight (heel)

NUGGETS-
JJ Hickson- Will play tonight

SPURS-
Matt Bonner- OUT tonight (stomach virus)

WIZARDS-
Bradley Beal- HEALTHY, Will come off bench tonight

# 34 ksacriz @ 11/19/14 07:12 PM
What about adding AJ price to the pacers and Ish smith to the thunder?

# 35 Soundtrack2C @ 11/19/14 07:34 PM
Quote:

Each tendency was updated to reflect the 2013-14 season. If a player has changed their play style (ex: Shooting more 3's/Mid Range Shots) then they will be adjusted. For a player to see a change in their tendencies from an entire year's worth of work it will take a much larger sample size to see big changes, just minor ones here and there, such as the 3pt example referred to.

Tendencies were addressed in great detail in the out of box roster, and will only be adjusted when play styles change this year.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion. Thanks!

Oh ok thanks, so if a player gets to the line 9 times per game this year as apposed to 6 times last year, just pick up 2k16 and it'll be changed?

I mean I just have a hard time understanding why if a guy shoots a certain % from three he gets an attribute boost tomorrow but if a guy gets to the line more he doesn't get a draw foul boost.

I also don't get how people can have their block rating boost but not the shot contest tendency.

That's just me tho, don't worry I'll pick up 2k16 so I can get this year's tendencies. Just would have preferred to see them get updated regularly like the attributes.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

# 36 NBA2K Genius @ 11/19/14 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
i agree BUT WISH they could be 'unlocked' in the edit section so we can change it ourselves as we choose... A few others do the same, Terrence Ross, Jared Cunningham & Trey Burke for example...
Yea I know I wish the same I know Beds got everything unlocked on his 2k lol everyone's shoes all the players who's been on 2k for the past 3 years beside retired players and all the jersey's too.... When will Orlando Magic's grey alternates be on 2k btw....

# 37 DoctorGooden @ 11/19/14 08:07 PM
All the updates are great but is it possible for the Knicks to have accessory colors set to team 1: orange, Team 2: blue, Black and white for home and away. There's no reason every team shouldn't have accessory color options for each jersey color and black and white, unless i'm missing something technical within the programming code.

# 38 bjk1157 @ 11/19/14 08:29 PM
Chris Copeland should have a headband. Thanks!

# 39 TheLambOfDeth @ 11/20/14 05:21 AM
James Johnson needs a headband and he wears Jordans.

# 40 Smirkin Dirk @ 11/20/14 05:49 AM
Quote:

I want to support what you said here. Ive produced an edited roster (those interested should check my sig). I consider myself someone who watches a lot of basketball and I understand players tendencies pretty well. I was really impressed with how good the tendencies were.

I'd love to know some under the hood details, but Im aware devs never reveal this stuff. For instance, I'd love to find out why so many players have high passout tendencies compared to finishing strong. Tyson Chandler out of the box has a 40 finish strong/60 pass out. On the surface thats wrong, but Id love to see how that tendency works.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.