Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

For those of you having issues getting "Green" releases in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER mode, Kspadetheprospect has posted some good news for you.

If this doesn't work for you or you have some other tips on getting "Green" releases in MyCAREER mode, please post them here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Coach2K @ 12/06/14 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
I like having the option of sliders. I don't think any sports will play great out of the box for everyone because we all have different tastes on how we like games to play

That's great for human v cpu play but not human v human. When you play people you have to have a playing field both people know.

I'm fine with the simulation sliders as is and haven't changed them in the years I've played.

I can't say the same about shot releases. Those have always been a problem as far as I'm concerned every year I've played.

No reason those shouldn't work right out of the box.

# 102 xcvjfj @ 12/07/14 05:20 AM
Well that just made a huge difference. I was getting so mad, completely missing wide open shots while knowing that I hit a perfect release no matter what the meter said. Change over and use Parkers shot, instant change.

# 103 extremeforce01 @ 12/29/14 11:32 AM
Does your freestyle mode have 2 AI that pass you the ball? I am playing on Xbox 360 and my freestyle mode does not have 2 AI. How do I get the 2 AI to show up in my Game Modes --> Practice --> Freestyle?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostfaceDr1llah
The shot meter isn't the problem here. I here a lot of people just say "turn off shot meter and you'll make more shots!" They are ignorant to the actual situation. Does turning the shot meter off magically increase the players' shooting attributes? It does not at all. Some people might just be better at timing the jump shots by looking at the player which is why they tell us to "turn off the shot meter and you'll make more shots."

However, the real problem is the actual shot animations. YOU CAN turn off the shot meter but leave on shot feedback and you'll see that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a perfect a plus release with certain players like Korver. Going 1 for 6 with Kyle Korver when you are wide open most of the time is the problem here. If Korver was able to get perfect releases at a decent clip, it wouldn't be too bad.

In a hypothetical situation, we can play a ss/hof sim game or even a freestyle mode with both of us using the Hawks. You can turn off the shot meter and I'll keep it on. It is highly unlikely that you'll make a more significant amount of 3's with korver than me also using korver. HOWEVER, It is highly likely that both of us will brick his a lot of his open jump shots which is the problem here because if you can't get a single perfect release on ss/hof, you'll shoot a good amount of bricks.

# 104 Jumpshot23 @ 04/23/15 11:46 PM
Does anyone know what release is Kyle korver's in my career in NBA 2K 15. Thank you

# 105 Jrocc23 @ 04/23/15 11:50 PM
Just go to edit rosters and select him and go to signature and see what he has.

# 106 Jumpshot23 @ 04/24/15 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Just go to edit rosters and select him and go to signature and see what he has.
I know that but I mean in MyCareer in releases. from J. Akognon to Release 108, which one is Kyle Korver's or looks the most like his. I tried analyzing his jumper in game but i cant figure out which one is his. If you can help me I would appreciate it so much please. Thank You!

# 107 gbhny @ 04/26/15 03:18 AM
there are ~180 players with broke shots when playing on HOF simulation setting. been reported to 2k long time ago but dont expect anything to be done about it.

# 108 ItsJustaGame @ 04/26/15 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpshot23
I know that but I mean in MyCareer in releases. from J. Akognon to Release 108, which one is Kyle Korver's or looks the most like his. I tried analyzing his jumper in game but i cant figure out which one is his. If you can help me I would appreciate it so much please. Thank You!

Just go to edit rosters man, it'll tell you exactly what jump shot he has, you don't have to analyze anything. That's what the guy before me was talking about.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.